WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8430

Trump Has Tested Positive For His Own Virus

This was a cost for pandering to his maskless base that i don't think he was prepared to pay. Trump knew early on just how contagious and virulent Covid-19 was, but playing to his moronic base was more important than anyone's safety - including his own. I'm sorry he's sick which, at minimum, will curtail his campaigning - but if any American deserved this illness, it was he.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/02/pres...ronavirus.html
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

He needs to call that witch doctor from Houston.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by WillyBoy View Post
    This was a cost for pandering to his maskless base that i don't think he was prepared to pay. Trump knew early on just how contagious and virulent Covid-19 was, but playing to his moronic base was more important than anyone's safety - including his own. I'm sorry he's sick which, at minimum, will curtail his campaigning - but if any American deserved this illness, it was he.

Typical scumbag liberal. Wishes illness on politicians that don't agree with your fuked up view on life. Truly disgusting people you are. He deserved to get it? Go fuk yourself scumbag.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Anybody else notice how the debate moderator was anti-Trump, protecting Biden, and also protected the BLM movement while attacking white people and the white race? As he, Wallace, brought up white supremacists and violence. And, of course, the new Mahomes tv commercial is about BLM and how it has been a great thing, etc. I suppose he's not aware of the riots, fires, shootings, looting, and destruction they've caused?

This is a war on the white race, and if you are white and think by going along with this you will be fine.....you're a dead man because you will be the last they eliminate. You myes well be a racist now by standing up for your own race. If others don't like it, penetrate them.
    Last edited by hehfest; 10-02-20 at 03:17 AM.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

A mask is not going to save you. An N95 or N99 are the only ones that do anything, and nobody is wearing those. More than likely this China Virus was bought and paid for and released from the Wuhan lab, by Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by WillyBoy View Post

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Typical scumbag liberal. Wishes illness on politicians that don't agree with your fuked up view on life. Truly disgusting people you are. He deserved to get it? Go fuk yourself scumbag.
    Wished? Mike grow up. In 1776 were We liberated or scammed? Typical, uneducated response. Your Boy president, Corrupt Politician, Blatant Black Heart Racist, business failure, Prey's on people who pray & !% Favorite SOB. Typical Scumbag, Your choice? G F Yself mikey.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Just like most lawyers, a lot of people don’t really mourn when a politician dies.

Didnt you say that if elderly people died from Covid, it was just their time to die, they already lived their life, we can’t shut down the economy for them? Well Trump is elderly. So you basically said the same thing.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Anybody else notice how the debate moderator was anti-Trump, protecting Biden, and also protected the BLM movement while attacking white people and the white race? As he, Wallace, brought up white supremacists and violence. And, of course, the new Mahomes tv commercial is about BLM and how it has been a great thing, etc. I suppose he's not aware of the riots, fires, shootings, looting, and destruction they've caused?

This is a war on the white race, and if you are white and think by going along with this you will be fine.....you're a dead man because you will be the last they eliminate. You myes well be a racist now by standing up for your own race. If others don't like it, penetrate them.
    Nazi man, U guys all have the same plan. Unite The Party Of Hate, do US All a favor. He he 4 president