Originally posted on 03/26/2024:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
do you believe the democrats are for the working class? You might of had a point if this was 1982 but that isn't the case anymore. If anyone is for the working class, its the republican party.

The dems are for bigger government, entitlement and the MSM pushes that failed political ideology despite the evidence. Don't believe me? Look at California. Look at the failure governor. He was recalled last year, his State is a disaster and the MSM loves him because he is tall and good looking.

Republicans aren't that much better but they are better. All one needs to do is look at the States that are doing better.
I think, and I have said it a million times. Both parties work for the donors that give them money. The Dem's are a little better and give you a few more crumbs. Rep's are total rich boy shills. They would take everything and give to the rich if they could.

Depends on what you mean by bigger government, Rep's would give corporations everything, and control the people with cops and the military. Take away all rights (like abortion) pretty much a fascist party. I mean Rep's are still trying to tell us trickle down economics works after it has failed for the last 50 years.

As much as Biden sucks a weenie, he has been good for Unions. That said probably the president that did the most Republican shit was Bill Clinton. Worst president ever, a sellout bitch.

Republicans are for the working class? LMAO

Keep shilling Dwight.