Originally posted on 11/29/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
What is the State you live in full of? Smart hard working Libs with graduate degrees? Lol...

California is full of retarded out of touch Hollywood elite libs, ghetto Mexican and black gang banging drug dealers and criminals.. Illegals that can't speak the English language..

Every State in America has it's fair share of garbage..I just watched a documentary on HBO with the Meth epidemic in Arkansas.. I've never seen such white trash.. Total waste of human life, just meth heads in the back woods.. Fat, ugly, illiterate and worthless... Yuck!!!
U never seen such white trash? U have a whole thread of them right here. They are the deplorable Trump voters who are easily conned but somehow Fox News has them pounding their chest believing they are intelligent and right about everything lol. The dumbest of the dumb right here in the good ole USA. Let’s not forget u assholes voted for a guy who lied us into war and than turned around and tried to get Mitt Romney president. a guy who’s claim to fame was outsourcing and killing American jobs. You assholes have gotten in the way of progress so long that America is a laughing stock. The things the people of this country could have but u shitbags are so easily fooled has billionaires laughing their asses off. Just like this tax sceme these crooks are trying to fleece us with because you guys are to fukin stupid to read it. You know it is bad when the president of the United States thinks all news is fake but Fox News isn’t. I don’t know if he is this stupid or it is part of his con job.