THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate incompetent FUKS!

I dont understand how some people keep their jobs???

I advertise items in my local classified paper, I always email my ads because there will be no way they can fuk them up, no communication breakdown, etc..

I had been sending them to one rep but all the sudden she quit putting them in there, they are free if you only use 3 words your price & phone #, so I can use a few 3 word teaser ads & get people to call & then sale them! So I called & talked to another idiot

So how can they fuk up 3 word ads when I email them to them exactly how I want them worded??? This kind of shit just shows why America is quickly fading.

How the fuk are we supposed to manufacture shit when we cant copy 3 goddamn words or get tomato on my fukin whopper???

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Profit for SBR Mayor, guy is head and shoulders above the rest.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

NO tomato on whoppers !!!!!!!!!!

holy fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, when does it end

you want more proof the world is fuked

I read on the FRONT PAGE OF THE BLOOMBERG web site about major technical issues with TWITTER,

who the fuk cares if twitter is working, i am more concerned if someone farted

THE PROFIT

fuk twitter!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12025

i don't get why she didn't post your ads.

did she think they were longer then the 3 free alotted words? why not require some cc on file if you ever go over. you frequent the periodical no? then why not just charge you? then you can dispute your charge via sent emails. stuff all sounds sketchy as hell.

my guess she probably never got the emails.

THE PROFIT

no, she got them, well maybe she just didnt check her email, so what kind of account rep doesnt check her email???

So I call this bitch & tell her the other girl quit putting them in & she gave me her email. Out of 8 ads 3 are fuked!!! I hadnt seen them yet, the paper came out today. I had someone call me this afternoon asking me some weird shit, and its because my ads are all fuked up.

I worked for years in advertising, print display advertising for this papers competition. I know their GM really well, I think I will call him & complain & get some free shit!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

i still don't get it.

out of 8 of your ads, 3 are fukked? the OP says she stopped putting them in there.

THE PROFIT

goddamnit Stealthy!!! She stopped so I called & talked to another bitch, she puts 8 in & 3 are fuked up!!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

oh ok, the last post is more succinct at describing whats happening.

so how are they fukked up?

THE PROFIT

doesnt matter, they just are, and bad too. I just cant understand how that happens. Oh well, its not that big of a deal, just had to rant about something before I can sleep

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

maybe theyre busy with paying customers and dont want to bother with freeloaders.

2DB187
    2DB187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Profit still going hard in the paint

speak on it brother......

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should email her and tell her those three words are a matter of your family eating or not and she needs to get them right in the future, little tommy is losing weight.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    maybe theyre busy with paying customers and dont want to bother with freeloaders.
    maybe, but since they do promotions to get customers they may want to rethink that

if I get Directv free for 30 days but it aint worth a fuk for those 30 days I dont think I will be paying for it, same goes here. Piss poor customer service leads to going out of fukin business

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2DB187 View Post
    Profit still going hard in the paint

speak on it brother......
    How ya been, brother???

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Feel you. Was just down at the corner store trying to buy some beer and there was some guy in front of me trying to cash his lotto ticket. (Guy was hooked on lotto apparently cuz he had like 25 damn tickets). Anyway the foreign guy just simply couldn't figure it out. He had to make a phone call and speak in to some dude (i'm sure his manager) who could speak his language. I was literally waiting for over 10 minutes as this guy got instructions over the phone on how to cash a lotto ticket. So I'm getting pissed off at this point... The guy in line finally says "hey let this guy go, I'll wait." So he rings me up, I'm buying a 6-pack of tall boys Bud Light priced at 6.99. The dude rings it up and comes out to 45 fukkin dollars. I'm like uhhh no, it's 6.99. He shakes his head and points to the register reading 45 bucks. Obviously I had him ring it up again, same price. But this time I notice he punches in some numbers before ringing it up and realize he's multiplying the price by 6 because there were 6 beers in the pack . Took me another 5 minutes to explain this to him until I was finally able to make my purchase for 6.99. I was so annoyed I wanted to break something in the store. I'm sorry the guy may be a nice guy but he is not qualified to hold a job there

2DB187
    2DB187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    How ya been, brother???

im good my friend, couldnt resist stopping by at tourney time to see how it was going around here.....that was a mistake, dont know what it is about this place but im still up typing at freaking 3 o clock when i gotta be at work at 7:30, and that is while having to wait for my post to get reviewed before it actually post...ADDICTIVE

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by 2DB187 View Post
    im good my friend, couldnt resist stopping by at tourney time to see how it was going around here.....that was a mistake, dont know what it is about this place but im still up typing at freaking 3 o clock when i gotta be at work at 7:30, and that is while having to wait for my post to get reviewed before it actually post...ADDICTIVE
    welcome

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

They dont teach basic reading writing math anymore or very little of it. No grades either. All kids now days have ADD or some other disorder to blame it on. It use to be get your butt kicked till you do it right.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 questions here:

1- who the fukk uses a paper anymore to sell stuff?
    2- what the fukk are you selling that can be described in 3 words to tease people enough to call you about it?

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    2 questions here:

1- who the fukk uses a paper anymore to sell stuff?
    2- what the fukk are you selling that can be described in 3 words to tease people enough to call you about it?
    believe it or not, classified papers still get me as many calls as craigslist. Old people arent into computers that much so the classified paper is still alive & well here.

Now, for your 2nd question, lets pretend you were a pimp & prostitution was legal

Tight Korean Pussy $250 123-456-7890

3 words are all you fukin need to get calls you jackass

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    believe it or not, classified papers still get me as many calls as craigslist. Old people arent into computers that much so the classified paper is still alive & well here.

Now, for your 2nd question, lets pretend you were a pimp & prostitution was legal

Tight Korean Pussy
    $250 123-456-7890

3 words are all you fukin need to get calls you jackass
    l o f'in l

damn those old people lookin for tight korean pussy

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    l o f'in l

damn those old people lookin for tight korean pussy
    Lost in the 50's