fightingwarrior
    fightingwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr mods

will i ever get points again and am i allowed to go to the costa rica trip.................i emailed sbr john but havent got any word back.................i really would like to go to the costa rica trip esp if everything will be paid flight hotel ect ect

J J GOLD MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND GET ME MY POINTS BACK SO I CAN Become a Pro FOR MARCH MADNESS.

I GOT NOTRE DAME WINNING IT ALL BABYYYYYY

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I'm sure someone as sharp and as valuable to the SBR community as yourself will have no problem getting an entire trip comp'd by SBR

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

y were your points taken away?

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a joke right? Are all these warrior guys sniffing the same glue or what?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You were the same guy who said you were at the Bash last year right? And posted that you were sitting in the lobby of the hotel, working on your novel but didn't feel like hanging out with the other Bash goers? After you had me help you find cheap tickets to shows because you wanted to impress your girlfriend before proposing to her? And then admitted you were lying all along?

Ok.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ninersnut, B1GER1C828, obamaismyuncle, tblues2005, and Robber

ehp6737

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You were the same guy who said you were at the Bash last year right? And posted that you were sitting in the lobby of the hotel, working on your novel but didn't feel like hanging out with the other Bash goers? After you had me help you find cheap tickets to shows because you wanted to impress your girlfriend before proposing to her? And then admitted you were lying all along?

Ok.

Freakin classic

fightingwarrior

if it isnt possible than let me know simple as that.......if i cant get points than there isnt a reason to be a pro and all i need to do is fill out the form since i have like 800.00 in my greek account.........

mods need to fix this.......or give me a explantion so i can know......march madness is coming up big money to be made and costa rica is in august....i live in florida that trip should be really easy to make.

sbr john told me the give you 300.00 credit for flight and stuff and hotel if i can get that im settttttttt

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad sad individuals. For all that SBR does here anyway and once you smell the slightest hint of a free ride you need to hop on. I think SBR does reimburse some of the expenses but your probably too broke to put up the initial couple hundred to even step foot on the airplane. Hell the passports these days are like $150. That might set you back 4 months.

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let Warrior get his points

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

fightingwarrior

shari not hear to argue abotu bullshit i need my points situation fixed so i can become a pro and i need to figure out how everything is going to be for this years bash not last years.........if i dont end up going who cares and if i go i go.....simple as that.....free weekend in costa rica would be nice as fuk

fightingwarrior

i got a passport already so no worries there......and the flight is like 200.00 which is cheap i just need to know ill get it back and stuff.....and the rooms as well and how long does it take to get back.......still along time until august but as you guys know its better to book things early

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

You don't even know whether you'll be able to afford lunch and you're talking about the Bash in CR

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

You were the same guy who said you were at the Bash last year right? And posted that you were sitting in the lobby of the hotel, working on your novel but didn't feel like hanging out with the other Bash goers? After you had me help you find cheap tickets to shows because you wanted to impress your girlfriend before proposing to her? And then admitted you were lying all along? Ok.
    love you so much shari.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok.

ehp6737

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Sad sad individuals. For all that SBR does here anyway and once you smell the slightest hint of a free ride you need to hop on. I think SBR does reimburse some of the expenses but your probably too broke to put up the initial couple hundred to even step foot on the airplane. Hell the passports these days are like $150. That might set you back 4 months.
    Well said

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What does activating your points have to do with becoming a Pro? I believe if you deposit $200 at a sponsored book and submit an application you will become a Pro and start earning points so no need to start earning points before you submit your application.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If you are so worried about getting your money back for the trip to Costa Rica you are probably not in the position to even go.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by fightingwarrior View Post
    shari not hear to argue abotu bullshit i need my points situation fixed so i can become a pro and i need to figure out how everything is going to be for this years bash not last years.........if i dont end up going who cares and if i go i go.....simple as that.....free weekend in costa rica would be nice as fuk
    Fair enough.

And I have no clue if this will be the case this year or not - but last year in order to receive the flight reimbursement, you needed to be a member of SBR as of January 1, 2009. If the decision is made to follow that criteria for this year's Bash, then it would be rolled forward to January 1, 2010 which would make you ineligible for cash back towards your flight. Again, I have no idea if that will be the case or not but maybe just cool your jets a bit until the official criteria is posted if the only way you'll be able to go is with the reimbursement.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by fightingwarrior View Post
    i got a passport already so no worries there......and the flight is like 200.00 which is cheap
    No, it's not $200.

And I seriously doubt you'd come anyway, so stop it already. I hope you do go one day so everyone can point and laugh.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks