Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Anyone ever had an ANAL PROBE(Colonoscopy)?

If so, describe the experience.

Fishhead

By the way, highly recommended procedure every 5 years starting at age 50.................

Whatever you do, don't get old.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

usually they say to get one after the age of 50 .unless of course there is some sort of problem like blood when you crap. dont know how many people on the forum are that old.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

dude yur 50 years old ?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Givin a few but never rec'd one though. Never sounded like a pleasurable experience. GL fishy

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

NO, But i had worst....Had a tube inserted thru my dick once, NOW THATS PAIN...No anesthetics, only local (creme)

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    dude yur 50 years old ?

...........closer to 51.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12085

i am 21 and got one of these things.

the procedure itself is painless, you'll be outcold for it.

however, the prep sucks. no eating for 24 hrs. prior, except for stuff like light colored jello, etc. no dark colored liquids either.

they'll have you drink this crap, believes its called moviprep that cleans your system out. when i say clean out, i fukkin mean it. be prepared to be on the shitter for AT LEAST 3 hours. you have to drink either a liter or a gallon, depending on your age (for me it was liter). you gotta do it twice, one night before procedure the second morning of procedure about 6 hrs before it takes place. by the time you drink the second prep, you'll just be shitting out water cuz there will be nothing left in your system.

so yeah, prep is much worse then procedure.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    i am 21 and got one of these things.

the procedure itself is painless, you'll be outcold for it.

however, the prep sucks. no eating for 24 hrs. prior, except for stuff like light colored jello, etc. no dark colored liquids either.

they'll have you drink this crap, believes its called moviprep that cleans your system out. when i say clean out, i fukkin mean it. be prepared to be on the shitter for AT LEAST 3 hours. you have to drink either a liter or a gallon, depending on your age (for me it was liter). you gotta do it twice, one night before procedure the second morning of procedure about 6 hrs before it takes place. by the time you drink the second prep, you'll just be shitting out water cuz there will be nothing left in your system.

yea i remember my dad had to drink a shitload of gatorade before the procedure

jennahazeplays
    jennahazeplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

-uch, painful just to read about

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    yea i remember my dad had to drink a shitload of gatorade before the procedure
    yeah im sure he did, they recommend light colored gatorade or water so you don't get dehydrated. the body loses a lot of water thanks to the moviprep.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

exactly. the rest of the above post pretty much describes it - except for the 'out cold' part.

I was given a local, so i was very aware of what was going on and it was pretty fascinating to watch my insides on a computer screen. My results were good , so i have nothing but good feelings about it ( I've kind of blocked out the memory of the 24 hour prep period). I was told "see you in 10 years" ( not the 5 mentioned earlier - maybe that's changed - or maybe because I had no signs of problems)

Do it. Colon cancer is easily nipped (literally - they can remove polyps during the procedure) if caught early enough.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    NO, But i had worst....Had a tube inserted thru my dick once, NOW THATS PAIN...No anesthetics, only local (creme)
    Same here. Had to pee through a tube.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Same here. Had to pee through a tube.

yep, same here xcept they were trying to stop internal bleeding from a t-bone accident...i was pissing blood for 6 days...OUCH

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Yes and it felt fukking FANTASTIC

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

The exact same as HHSilver, only thing I can stress is not to drink Fruit Punch Gatorade during prep or any other red drinks. I had to come back a week later and have a second one as they couldn't tell if they were seeing blood or Red No. 5 dye.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Cripes, I've had that done, didn't see it coming. Was in the ER, doctor thought there something wrong with my kidneys, wanted to test my urine. I couldn't piss, maybe thanks to some painkillers I had taken, the nurse kept coming in and asking if I could provide a sample, she was clicking her fingernails together, looked uneasy about something. Young nurse, close to my age, in hindsight she didn't want to do what she ended up doing.

When you can't piss they take the piss from you by shoving a catheter up your urethra. Not pleasant.

Sorry Fish, sickler hasn't experienced anal probing......

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pushing 50 I try not to think of it. HHSilver makes some fantastic points!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    exactly. the rest of the above post pretty much describes it - except for the 'out cold' part. I was given a local, so i was very aware of what was going on and it was pretty fascinating to watch my insides on a computer screen. My results were good , so i have nothing but good feelings about it ( I've kind of blocked out the memory of the 24 hour prep period). I was told "see you in 10 years" ( not the 5 mentioned earlier - maybe that's changed - or maybe because I had no signs of problems) Do it. Colon cancer is easily nipped (literally - they can remove polyps during the procedure) if caught early enough.
    interesting, didn't realize they didn't put everyone under. i wonder why i was put out, would've liked to see it all unfold. very true about the polyp thing, they snipped one right outta me.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Yes and it felt fukking FANTASTIC
    i know this post was meant in jest, but the feeling after the prep (after all the shitting) is great. basically any and all toxins and waste in your digestive system are flushed out. i immediately felt leaner after the prep was finished.

Fishhead

All sounds fun...thanks

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

had a doctor tell me to pull down my pants and turn around and i go "ok". next thing i know i hear a plastic glove snap and BAM finger in my ass. You'd be shocked on how you would act as i am a quite person but i bleeped out a swear word that the whole office heard. My ass was hurting for days. not even when i have to push out a log did it hurt as much.

was really sneaky of that fuk not telling me.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    had a doctor tell me to pull down my pants and turn around and i go "ok". next thing i know i hear a plastic glove snap and BAM finger in my ass. You'd be shocked on how you would act as i am a quite person but i bleeped out a swear word that the whole office heard. My ass was hurting for days. not even when i have to push out a log did it hurt as much. was really sneaky of that fuk not telling me.
    i bet HE loved it

Fishhead

Actually, think I would much prefer having a finger up my ass once every two years than sticking my finger up numerous strangers anal cavities on a daily basis.........

I feel better already.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11926

just like they said. the prep sucks but you feel nothing and its over in an hour.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Had the ole fingers up the butt. I'm only 23 though. Can't wait for the probe

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Was alittle scared the days before,ended up being for nothing,painless,the crapping the days before was more of a pain than the procedure itself-----------\EXCEPT
    In recovery I had alot of gas-tried to hold it in(because of the nurses around)they look at me and said Go head and fart "this will be the only time in your life women will tell you to"
    and the 8-10 sec rippers started comming out.
    She xplained no smell JUST AIR

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Had the ole fingers up the butt. I'm only 23 though. Can't wait for the probe
    That is odd... they usually only do that when you are over 40. maybe your doctor likes you

biff
    dead

i bet HE loved it
    i know he did but on what level? that is the scary part. you could tell he qas used to the swearing as it did not even phase him.

i try and avoid going to the doctors as much as possible. many a time i needed to go and said fuk it. i do not care. I'll probably be that dumb ass who dies like people did in the old days, you know stub their toe and get an infection. Or i'll die from some sickness people used to die from in the 1800s.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Colon cancer is a top killer, you should have this procedure done if you want to live.