Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Nerd Glasses On Blacks: Explain This

You see this shit absolutely everywhere.

Wade, Amare, Lebron, Howard, on and on will wear them every other night. Is it rappers too?

I see blacks in public all the time wearing them.

Just sad they think they're cool and original, when they're just participating in the one of the most impractical, senseless, overkilled fashion trends in history.

This fukker hasn't picked up a book in 8 years
    Last edited by Sunde91; 02-28-11 at 12:33 AM.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

i agree.. fuckin joke...baron davis had some on today while on the bench for the cavs game....looked dumb as hell

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

u must have been the loser who never got picked to ball and ur mad cuz they turned the look that got u ridiculed to no extent popular after so many years.

i see thru u *****, ur a onetrickpony.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

It gets them those white chicks in the library. They love the look and black dick.

Sunde91

Tricker instead of pulling shit out of your ass, go find yourself some more 12 year old girls to obsess over, and then come back here and make a complete ass of yourself by putting them in your avatar, making threads saying "I found her!!!", etc. You fuking freak.

Mods, I just named 4 NBA players and pictured one (sports) and you moved this out of PT why?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sundae and c-gold were punked by blacks.....

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

deuces.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hey Sunde - Anything that refers to race in the title will most likely end up in The Saloon just in case the thread goes off on a tangent that's not appropriate for PT. I'm sure you didn't intend anything negative by the thread and were just making an innocent observation but sometimes it's better to be safe, than sorry.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

sunde you are a putrid cess pool of hate and racism. you are most likely an in bred puny white supremacist with the swastika tattoed over your blackened hate filled heart. go watch american history X biatch and then get back to me. its not too late. ...

PS> nothing in this thread you said is racist i am referring to previous posts.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hey Sunde - Anything that refers to race in the title will most likely end up in The Saloon just in case the thread goes off on a tangent that's not appropriate for PT. I'm sure you didn't intend anything negative by the thread and were just making an innocent observation but sometimes it's better to be safe, than sorry.
    innocent observation my ass. have you seen his previous posts ? i am guessing you are just giving him benefit of the doubt since you a mod now and have too.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9860

its because they think it attracts white women

Sunde91

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    sunde you are a putrid cess pool of hate and racism. you are most likely an in bred puny white supremacist with the swastika tattoed over your blackened hate filled heart. go watch american history X biatch and then get back to me. its not too late. ...

PS> nothing in this thread you said is racist i am referring to previous posts.
    Who are you??

Nothing racist about this thread, then why are you here throwing insults and defaming prognostications while you stomp your feet like a 2 year old for "previous posts"? Are you going to cry?

Would you still have thrown a fit if I just said "What is with the Nerd Glasses Trend?"? Just because I said "blacks" you're going to throw a tantrum? Is it or is it not true that the nerd glasses trend applies peculiarly high to blacks?

Or are you just a keyboard crusader looking for a fight and your moral high for the day as you battle the internetz in self-righteous glory?
    Last edited by Sunde91; 02-28-11 at 02:33 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Who are you??

Nothing racist about this thread, then why are you here throwing insults and defaming prognostications while you stomp your feet like a 2 year old for "previous posts"? Are you going to cry?

Would you still have thrown a fit if I just said "What is with the Nerd Glasses Trend?"? Just because I said "blacks" you're going to throw a tantrum? Is it or is it not true that the nerd glasses trend applies peculiarly high to blacks?

Or are you just a keyboard crusader looking for a fight and your moral high for the day as you battle the internetz in self-righteous glory?
    prognostications ? LOL. listen dude it is very easy on the internet to be this way. i wonder if you were in front of a black , hispanic, indian or asian if you would be as bold as you are on these forums. i am not going to go through your posts and point out where and when you have made your retarded bigoted comments (i got better shit to do) but if anyone here wants me to i will gladly post it. or just look at sunde's post history it could be a great addendum to mein kampf. but i do remember you referring to indians as curry smelling trash , the chinese language being nauseating to you, hispanic women being short fat and ugly, and of course all the stuff you have said about blacks.

grow some balls and spew this shit in real life to somebody on the street. see what happens. dont show your boldness on a gambling forum you twerp .
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-28-11 at 04:57 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

btw whether it be the internet or real life yes i try to always take the "moral high ground "

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol...what a thread...i agree they look ridiculous

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Trying to look smarter...does not work.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Are you telling me that Dwayne Wade was not on the National Honor Society?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

innocent observation my ass. have you seen his previous posts ? i am guessing you are just giving him benefit of the doubt since you a mod now and have too.
    Exactly.

Check previous posting history.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

grow some balls and spew this shit in real life to somebody on the street. see what happens. dont show your boldness on a gambling forum you twerp .

Nah dont take this guy's advice. I called Kurtis Blow a cave n**ger last month in real life and I would strongly suggest sticking to internet forums with such talk.

They just don't get it