SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

moving in Ray, Ill get back at you in a few years, haha

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

had a gf when i was in college whose father insisted she pay her way for everything (he didnt want her thinking she owed some of the good thang for the price of a meal i guess) I LOVED IT.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Just make sure that she passes the 'car door' test:

When you're on a date and you just opened your passenger car door to let her in, as you walk around to get in on your side, you better see her reach across to unlock your door for you! Women who don't reach across to unlock the door are selfish and will make life miserable for you.

jayroy25
    jayroy25's Avatar Become A Pro!

After you been olut few times with same girl you know she a keeper when she throws down the plastic right b4 your eyes and says i got this one

Tackleberry
    Tackleberry's Avatar Become A Pro!

First date I will always pay.
    After a few dates make sure she pays for a few smaller things but I will still be covering most. Want to make sure she doesn't get into the habit of everything being a free ride.
    If it gets to the stage where it becomes an actual relationship things become more 50/50.

If I was out for dinner with a girl who I've been out with before where I picked up the cheque and she offered to pay for her half I wouldn't be impressed. She should either pickup the whole cheque or leave her wallet in her purse.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Can you afford the $$$? Can you afford not to get action regularly?

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

You're pretty much locked into paying, but if she's not a leach and isn't using you she'll insist on paying for some stuff.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

i love when they atleast offer. i always shoot them down and tell them its on me, maybe later i can be on u

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

I have girls pay for me all the time.

Once she becomes financially invested, she feels obligated to get something out of it.

Sammy bribing a girl to go out with you makes you look like a pussy. She needs to pay as often as you do.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Just make sure that she passes the 'car door' test:

When you're on a date and you just opened your passenger car door to let her in, as you walk around to get in on your side, you better see her reach across to unlock your door for you! Women who don't reach across to unlock the door are selfish and will make life miserable for you.
    Huh? What if we've bought a car in like the last 10 years that has power door locks?

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew and had tons of respect for this chick once who excused herself for the bathroom, and paid the check then.
    This was not a gesture it was really doing something special.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

frat/fraternity=samething
    they freak out if you call it a Frat. ive heard them use the argument would you call your country a oyster... which makes no sense at all. but thats why they join. so they dont have to actually be smart to get a job they can just rely on the brotherhood to get them in the door...

but yeah if its a first date you should def pay for everything. it is on her if she is going to act like she plans on paying for her half. but its great when she tries. means she's not 100% a gold digger. but by the time youre in a relationship she should start picking up some of the tabs. not 50% but at least 30% and she better be cleaning your place too

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    they freak out if you call it a Frat. ive heard them use the argument would you call your country a oyster... which makes no sense at all. but thats why they join. so they dont have to actually be smart to get a job they can just rely on the brotherhood to get them in the door
    lol, no idea

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Love when the girl pays

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

**** all this dating/ wife stuff. You're just buying pussy, one way or another ! Just buy a hooker for an hour.....or better yet bang some horny neglected housewife off of Craigslist for free !

No reason to want ANY woman for more than hour ! CL will be me future way, if I survive my marriage and sell my house and get to divorce level..... ?

**** dating, living together and marriage....worst -EV thing there is. WOMEN ARE GOOD FOR SEX ONLY, NOTHING ELSE ! The sooner you get this fact, the better !

First 12