doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Where I'm from women have it the roughest.

If they have brothers good luck staying a virgin past 12
    Hey if she is not good enough for her own family she is not good enough for anybody.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

JJ, here we go with the my e-penis is bigger shit. Look kid, I run a farm. I live in Illinois. I have to go plow at 3am for I do not know how many hours and get back and make sure the cows can get in and out of the barn (hours of shoveling coming for that one) or they will damage the barn door that is worth about 40k. Also, have to make sure they have access to the water and making sure the heaters work for that. You city fuks moan and bitch about "oh I have to shovel out my car". That is nothing.

Maybe next time it should have been "I Do Not Think A Lot Of City Guys Are Tough Enough To Live In East".

And this time JJ, I'm not giving in and stop replying. You want to have an internet fight? let's do it. Oh, and all this talk about new guys coming here etc. and talking smack you always rant about. You ever think these people could have read these forums for years and not bother to register? or maybe just maybe they have been on other gambling forums for years and know a hell of a lot more then you do? Just a thought...

Do you like to be hated JJ? I know you think you are witty and funny but you fail at that and just look plain dumb. I know you have a lot of fans but i figure those are the types that go against the crowd. The reality is that most here think you are a big joke but you seem to not realize this. I never thought I could actually hate some one on the internet but you have managed to do it. There is just so much more I could go on about. Like all your damn useless topics you make. Once in awhile you actually make a useful topic but the rest is just drug fueled BS. What I do not get is if bateman always gets banned why dont you? you also make constant e-threats and act like a jack ass. Do not get me wrong, I dislike bateman as well. You must bent over backwards a couple times to get in so good here. And people say you get paid for this shit you post?

You were cool at first before I knew you were full of shit. when i posted a topic about how I had a gambling problem you said you would sponsor me and I should go to GA and some shit. Turns out that is just some shit what you call humor. Oh, and when I was at my weakest and wanted to quit you tempted me to keep going and how you might help me out and would lend me money. So i reply I will pay you with paypal if you were to transfer funds to my account and that got me in trouble. I still have not gotten my pms back. Again, you are a piece of shit that gets a boner out of others misery.

Thanks for making me waste 20 minutes typing this about your pathetic jew ass. Oh, and you are one racist fuk. That is the only reason i am to you. here's a tip: stop being a jew and maybe you could pull off the racist shit. Right now you being a jew you do not have a leg to stand on being a racist.

so if you do not want to read all of this: fuk off, you are not funny and just a pathetic piece of shit.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

It could be that we're not tough enough, or it could just be that we can afford to live somewhere nicer.

Go look up which state the most lottery winners move to as soon as they can afford it. Hint: it ain't Jersey.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    JJ, here we go with the my e-penis is bigger shit. Look kid, I run a farm. I live in Illinois. I have to go plow at 3am for I do not know how many hours and get back and make sure the cows can get in and out of the barn (hours of shoveling coming for that one) or they will damage the barn door that is worth about 40k. Also, have to make sure they have access to the water and making sure the heaters work for that. You city fuks moan and bitch about "oh I have to shovel out my car". That is nothing.

Maybe next time it should have been "I Do Not Think A Lot Of City Guys Are Tough Enough To Live In East".

And this time JJ, I'm not giving in and stop replying. You want to have an internet fight? let's do it. Oh, and all this talk about new guys coming here etc. and talking smack you always rant about. You ever think these people could have read these forums for years and not bother to register? or maybe just maybe they have been on other gambling forums for years and know a hell of a lot more then you do? Just a thought...

Do you like to be hated JJ? I know you think you are witty and funny but you fail at that and just look plain dumb. I know you have a lot of fans but i figure those are the types that go against the crowd. The reality is that most here think you are a big joke but you seem to not realize this. I never thought I could actually hate some one on the internet but you have managed to do it. There is just so much more I could go on about. Like all your damn useless topics you make. Once in awhile you actually make a useful topic but the rest is just drug fueled BS. What I do not get is if bateman always gets banned why dont you? you also make constant e-threats and act like a jack ass. Do not get me wrong, I dislike bateman as well. You must bent over backwards a couple times to get in so good here. And people say you get paid for this shit you post?

You were cool at first before I knew you were full of shit. when i posted a topic about how I had a gambling problem you said you would sponsor me and I should go to GA and some shit. Turns out that is just some shit what you call humor. Oh, and when I was at my weakest and wanted to quit you tempted me to keep going and how you might help me out and would lend me money. So i reply I will pay you with paypal if you were to transfer funds to my account and that got me in trouble. I still have not gotten my pms back. Again, you are a piece of shit that gets a boner out of others misery.

Thanks for making me waste 20 minutes typing this about your pathetic jew ass. Oh, and you are one racist fuk. That is the only reason i am to you. here's a tip: stop being a jew and maybe you could pull off the racist shit. Right now you being a jew you do not have a leg to stand on being a racist.

so if you do not want to read all of this: fuk off, you are not funny and just a pathetic piece of shit.
    How do you plow frozen soil?

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

You guys know nothing about cold weather, i use to live in the yukon, beside alaska. Was frequent to see -40 celcius...
    I left after 2 years, because of the darkness and the cold...couldn't stop drinking, guess i'm not tough

LV420
    LV420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess whatever makes you feel better about having to live on the east coast. Have fun with that tough guy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Guys living in a basement all day are tough guys. JJ hasn't seen the sun since last century. He is whiter than Snowhite.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

hey jj

what are your thoughts on biff's post?

you giant fukin tool

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

We have all that shit here in Detroit also.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    We have all that shit here in Detroit also.
    Yeah but you guys are not bitching and moaning like JJ, do you?

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys from New York get their asses kicked regularly out in Cali.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How do you plow frozen soil?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I hope this doesn't start another West coast vs East coast thing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I literally see guys around this area use fukkin hammers t get ice off their windshields in AM when all iced up and the windows bust

Guys I can assure you that many like The Seer could not handle it here

This nit wit would be walking around here with short shorts or a sweat outfit and they would fukkin throw Italian tomatoes at his fukkin head and yell names at the hick.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I hope this doesn't start another West coast vs East coast thing.
    It's not looking good... somebody may get shot.

jjgold

Ice storm here
    It's a battle

Daddy where you from

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Wind chill tonight and tomorrow is going to be 16 degrees. Cold front coming in from Canada. 55mph gust this evening.

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ice storm here
    It's a battle

Daddy where you from
    San Diego. It's a chilly 57 degrees here right now.

It's supposed to get down to 48 tonight, so I may have to turn on the gas fireplace.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

were only talking a few states here JJ
    CT
    RI
    NY
    NJ
    DE
    DC
    these are the hard nose states all the rest are soft, and soft states make soft people. Most people cant even drive in these areas nevermind live

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

How about the middle east?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Haha jj you're clueless. I lived in Maryland/DC for years and they would close school after an inch of snow. People drive like jerkoffs no matter how much snow. Pathetic.

jazz
    jazz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

It was around -10 with 20 to 30 mph winds here in ks pretty unbearable out in the open.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

JJGold you are softer than Charmin. Quit the games homie. If tough is slobbing some dude up so you can stay in his place, I need to move to the west.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Putting up with snow half the year is tough? sounds pretty stupid to me. JJ you just wouldnt come to the south because when you put your pink speedo's on people would tell you that your dingy looks like a grubworm in a turtleneck sweater, and its too short to hang.

jjgold

I definitely think Midwest and West Coast people are non competitive and more easy going as a whole

We play to win more here and try and outdo other guy

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I live in philly and the weather has been awful this season. I'm in orlando rigght now for a school trip and am loving this warm weather.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    were only talking a few states here JJ
    CT
    RI

these are the hard nose states all the rest are soft, and soft states make soft people.
    That's fine to joke around about on the forums, but I just hope you never visit Oakland or LA actually believing that they're softer than places like Connecticut and Rhode Island. Those laughable notions of yours would be wiped away real quick with one wrong turn.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

jj you can have the east coast you know how silly i would look in T-shirt cargo shorts and flip flops in that cold feels good to wear that around christmas. I can't stand nor-cal cold so i know i wouldnt be able to take -0

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Try living in the Sahara Desert, kids. Quit talking about the cold.

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Where I'm from women have it the roughest. If they have brothers good luck staying a virgin past 12
    Where the hell do you live? Incest is forbidden in America.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

here is a pic of my driveway - i shoveled this.
    Last edited by Snowball; 05-02-11 at 08:22 AM.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

78 degrees & sunny in Los Angeles!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

You can't get any further East than me. Im right on the water of the Atlantic ocean. You want to F@CK with me? I think not. ( Note: I am holding my cupping my manhood while making this statement)

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    That's fine to joke around about on the forums, but I just hope you never visit Oakland or LA actually believing that they're softer than places like Connecticut and Rhode Island. Those laughable notions of yours would be wiped away real quick with one wrong turn.
    so what does this comment mean ? our slums are tougher than your slums ?
    we have more crime than you so are tougher ? those type of comparisons
    go nowhere and are nothing to be proud of.. that's not what JJ meant...

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    78 degrees & sunny in Los Angeles!
    What part of LA? I see the high at 61 degrees.

First 1234 Last