robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

So this is my first losing year betting on sports. Every since the superbowl, it seems like I cant win.

Has anyone tried binary options? It seems like there are a lot of slow pay and no pay brokers. Anyone have a broker that actually pays? I heard nandex is good.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're just starting out in trading, it's better to trade the normal options than binary options. Binary options can get complicated if you dont know what you're doing. You can still get a ton of action trading normal options vs stocks. The leverage is much higher than stocks. As far as a broker goes, I've never heard of a broker not paying you.

Most of them are backed by the stock exchange (similar to like the FDIC but for investment accounts).

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Some r regulated and some arent. Some sucker ppl in with bonuses and don't pay when the bonus isnt met.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not just use Scottrade. They've been around forever and not going anywhere.

Only thing I dont like about binary options is the upside potential. With normal options, the sky is the limit if the stock keeps going up. With binary options, your profit is limited even if the stock continues to rise.

I know normal guys that have gotten very rich trading options.