will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Do you ever think about a past relationship..

You wonder what's going on in their life and you kind of miss it...sad----(I know that I'm going to get bashed for this non-sport- wimpy thread--oh well

I have a problem coming to grips with finality. I'll never see that person again that I interracted with.(very closely)

I should just never get involved...better off

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I've thought about this quite a bit actually. Not so much a "relationship", but people who at one point were so close to me and I cared so much for and now years later I haven't spoken a word to them. It bothers me greatly.

I see what you're saying though. At one point nothing in the world was a stronger feeling towards you then her and now its like you never even met. Shocking how one goes from that to dust. Beyond me but yes it of course happens daily.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Deuce 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I try to stay friends with or at least in contact with my ex gf's. I mean, if you once loved someone just because you can't make it work in a relationship doesn't mean you didn't have enough in common to at least be good friends!!!

The last girl I dated was a real valkyrie acidic oyster! She got pissed because I would call my old ex from a long time ago, and would hang out with her. What she didnt understand is that girl is one of my closest friends & I wouldnt give her up for 10 of that bitch!!!

I tried to explain to her that we were friends & I hang out with my friends, thats what people fukin do. But the concept of being friends with someone after you break up was just foreign as hell to her.

I told her just because all the guys she dated never wanted to be in the same zip code as her fat ass again that wasnt the norm!

Needless to say we parted soon after that

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Profit: the girl that you got rid of was just insecure. I deal with it all of the time with a current girlfriend. They don't want you to associate with ex's. I was just disappointed because I went with someone who doesn't live near me and it's mind blowing to be as close as it gets and then to never see that person again

THE PROFIT

will, I have had serious relationships with probably 10 women. But I have only been engaged once. I had not seen her in probably 10 years until not this past one but the summer before. It was very odd seeing her with her husband & 2 kids. But I gave her a hug, talked about her kids for a moment which I had never seen, shook her husbands hand, and went on my way.

The funny thing is she acted very weird like a mannequin like she just didnt know what to do or say & it made the situation even more awkward.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Sometimes people regret breaking up(down the road). Maybe she recognizes that she screwed up and feels stupid

THE PROFIT

yeah, her husband looks like an oger & has one eye that rolls around staring into space. I don't know if he got hit in the head with a hammer after they were married or what but is one big ugly motherfuker

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

The worst part is when people say 'There's plenty of fish in the sea'.

Based on the low number of serious relationships people do get involved in over the course of life, chances are high that the ex you miss may have actually been more suited for you than anyone else.

I find it stupid to say a future relationship is more meaningful just because it happens after.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Masu485 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    The worst part is when people say 'There's plenty of fish in the sea'.
    Not to mention it always seems like those people are the ones in a relationship.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I'm friends with all but one of my ex girlfriends. Unless you break up for a reason that makes you lose your respect for that person you have no reasons not too. My previous girlfriend I dated for almost a year, the first girl I ever actually loved and started thinking about a real future with. I told her I loved her and things weren't the same after that. She told me about how she didn't think she was ready and it made her reevaluate her life and came to the conclusion she wasn't ready for that at this time. We dated for another 2 months and broke it up on good terms. She is now the truest friend I have and one of the people I talk to the most. I have another girlfriend now and I made it a point to tell her that I needed this person in my life as a friend and if that wasn't ok then let's not waste our time because I am not going to throw away a great friend just because I've touched her pussy before. Now, they are even friends.

All that being said I still get pissed off when I hear about a guy hitting on her or asking her out.

rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

The past relationships follow you till the end.This is true.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    I'm friends with all but one of my ex girlfriends. Unless you break up for a reason that makes you lose your respect for that person you have no reasons not too. My previous girlfriend I dated for almost a year, the first girl I ever actually loved and started thinking about a real future with. I told her I loved her and things weren't the same after that. She told me about how she didn't think she was ready and it made her reevaluate her life and came to the conclusion she wasn't ready for that at this time. We dated for another 2 months and broke it up on good terms. She is now the truest friend I have and one of the people I talk to the most. I have another girlfriend now and I made it a point to tell her that I needed this person in my life as a friend and if that wasn't ok then let's not waste our time because I am not going to throw away a great friend just because I've touched her pussy before. Now, they are even friends.

All that being said I still get pissed off when I hear about a guy hitting on her or asking her out.
    With anonymity you can tell the truth here: If your "friend" were to seduce you when you're hanging out in private at some point, is it possible you could "touch her pussy" yet again?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i find when you break up with women they want to permanently cut ties

i find this very odd, as I would like to still be friends
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave wtf 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've met several wives from past lives. Just last month I was walking around with three of 'm at the same time.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Giver, I can't quote your whole post on my iPhone and then scroll up to bold what I want, but your saying that just because you've touched a chick's pussy, or in my case the penile region, doesn't mean that we can't be friends in the future really hit home. I guess it was the way you worded it but when you think about it in such literal terms, it's quite astounding that these issues are a problem at all. Thank you Giver- I will be quoting you (from the chick's point of view) into the future.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-07-10 at 06:40 AM.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i miss the muff

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Think about it, sure. Want to go back? No.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

its just easier to stay by yourself. dont have to worry about anyone dying or leaving.

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

I have been in that situation before.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

No. I just think of future ones...

atwolfe
    atwolfe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post
    Think about it, sure. Want to go back? No.
    Exactly. We all think about past relationships, the memories are in our minds and its pretty much impossible not to think about them. But our mind has a good way of triggering the good memories, but not the bad ones. So most of the time when you think about things in the past, its all good things. But if you actually stop and think about it, there are plenty of bad memories to go along with it, maybe even more. Otherwise you probably wouldn't have gotten out of that relationship anyway.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

just about every day

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by atwolfe View Post
    Exactly. We all think about past relationships, the memories are in our minds and its pretty much impossible not to think about them. But our mind has a good way of triggering the good memories, but not the bad ones. So most of the time when you think about things in the past, its all good things. But if you actually stop and think about it, there are plenty of bad memories to go along with it, maybe even more. Otherwise you probably wouldn't have gotten out of that relationship anyway.

How often do you think about past relationships? It would seem as if someone broke your heart, if you think about an old relationship.

Like I said, NO...Why waste time thinking of "what could of been" when you should be thinking of "whats yet to come" I've been in a relationship for 4 years now, and lived together for 3 of them. I never think of past relationships, they don't matter to me, why would I go back and think of someone that I broke up with? My days are split up between thinking about Marrying this girl, or what it would be like being single and going back out and ruining the towns young women.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolutely but I was the one who fvkked up. Couldn't blame her but been with the new girl for 5 years and still can't get the other off my mind.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Reminds me of a song, and it goes a little something like this...

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I talk to all my ex gf's except one because she is just a piece of crap thief liar and is surrounded by those similar types.

I do think about my ex's but every time I do I try to direct my mind at showing affection to my girlfriend.

Man don't give up on the dream you will be OK guy

Just have to hang in there and get back on your horse.

Guy this is your world and the women are decorations and the fruit of life that is to be enjoyed.

Don't overthink it you will be fine.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Giver, I can't quote your whole post on my iPhone and then scroll up to bold what I want, but your saying that just because you've touched a chick's pussy, or in my case the penile region, doesn't mean that we can't be friends in the future really hit home. I guess it was the way you worded it but when you think about it in such literal terms, it's quite astounding that these issues are a problem at all. Thank you Giver- I will be quoting you (from the chick's point of view) into the future.
    It is astounding. This is one of the most common problems in relationships. "Your talking to your ex?" Followed by the pissed off argument. I just don't get it. If you can't trust me enough to talk to who I want to then why are we even together?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    With anonymity you can tell the truth here: If your "friend" were to seduce you when you're hanging out in private at some point, is it possible you could "touch her pussy" yet again?
    Of course I probably could but I don't think she would do it. I probably wouldn't do it right now either. I got a great girl I been seeing for the past few months. No reason to throw it away over a puss I already touched.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I've been an asshole to too many girls, just stopped calling etc. so when it finally happened to me, I just took it in stride b/c i knew it would come back around to me sooner or later. Now i'm in a new relationship with a 20 yr old girl and I have no clue how it will end...

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes. dated this dime piece back in the day. her father was all fukked up. in and out of jail. drug issues. she was a touch koo koo. nothing real bad. i ended it because it was too much to deal with. was also worried she might go down the road her father went down. drug issues. didnt want to stick around to find out. sometimes just wonder if she got her sh1t together.

grekos
    grekos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13316

That's why they're called ex.They put ex in sex.

Member's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can always stalk her on facebook

THE PROFIT

I keep a special place in my heart for all my ex's. There was a reason I was with them in the first place.

But the one I was talking about in the earlier post, the one who is one of my best friends, I had stronger feelings for than probably anyone I've ever dated, even the one I was engaged to. I still love her & always will. I know there's no way that it could ever work out between us to get married & Im okay with that now, but it doesnt take away the fact of how I feel for her

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Only when I get "stiff" and rub one out.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

No I don't dwell on the past man.

12 Last