Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Weekly $2.65M Parlay Cashout Report

I'll try to update this every Mon (hopefully several Mondays ) to see how the C/O is progressing. I'll also post the same 6 slips for brevity purposes to see the progression. Again, not planning to cash for FIRE reasons (Financial Independence Retire Early) stated earlier but injuries/matchups might always force my hand.

Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 04-18-24 at 09:19 AM.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 238

So u r gonna cashout now ???

DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    So u r gonna cashout now ???
    Why are you always so fuckin’ clueless
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco23 View Post
    Why are you always so fuckin’ clueless
    This
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DonnieBrasco23

Doug tushyterror

4/22 C/O *Update*
    $70 Increase at FD, no change at DK
    Was over 100k before Alcaraz went from +145 to +185, everything else in my favor

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 953

Get em Dougie. I can’t parlay these at any of my books unfortunately. I’m riding with you though and it would make my year for you to win this. Let’s go!

WillyJ420
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    WillyJ420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1068

Get them Doug!! I'll follow you on the last 4. BOL

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Get em Dougie. I can’t parlay these at any of my books unfortunately. I’m riding with you though and it would make my year for you to win this. Let’s go!
    Yes sir mj!!!
    Just worried about that Alcaraz injury being that one giant turd in the punch bowl. Only reason I'm even considering cashing before the French (assuming BOS/DEN keep advancing) if he forces my hand.

johnnyvegas13

Gl Doug

y don’t u just make another parlay w joker instead of Alcatraz???

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 953

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Yes sir mj!!!
    Just worried about that Alcaraz injury being that one giant turd in the punch bowl. Only reason I'm even considering cashing before the French (assuming BOS/DEN keep advancing) if he forces my hand.
    Yes- you have to be ready to click that cash out button if necessary. No shame in taking the money and live and fight another day.

johnnyvegas13

If nuggets advance vs lakers I might make that bet myself…

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11388

Doug, you may want to hedge that Alcarez bet. I can’t see him winning the French this year.
    He’ll need to get past Sinner, Djokovic, Tsitsi, and now add Ruud into the mix. Can’t see Carlito getting past those four in his current condition.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Doug, you may want to hedge that Alcarez bet. I can’t see him winning the French this year.
    He’ll need to get past Sinner, Djokovic, Tsitsi, and now add Ruud into the mix. Can’t see Carlito getting past those four in his current condition.
    If the elbow is fine by next month I'm actually more worried about Iga. Her reign of dominance is clearly over (down 2-4 in s3 vs Muchova last yr) & she better pray she doesn't go up against Ostapenko, not to mention Ryba ot Saba. Seriously doubt Alca would have to face more than 2 of those you mentioned being the #3 seed but I get your drift. 1st things 1st. DEN/BOS have to make the Finals before the tennis portion is even in play.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11388

If the elbow is fine by next month I'm actually more worried about Iga. Her reign of dominance is clearly over (down 2-4 in s3 vs Muchova last yr) & she better pray she doesn't go up against Ostapenko, not to mention Ryba ot Saba. Seriously doubt Alca would have to face more than 2 of those you mentioned being the #3 seed but I get your drift. 1st things 1st. DEN/BOS have to make the Finals before the tennis portion is even in play.
    Iga will be fine when it comes to grand slams. She will kick it into another gear. I would be worried about Carlito more. Will his fitness round into shape without that many tournaments played heading into the French? Even if his elbow is fine, how much stress can you put onto it especially when you have a five set slam format. If you’re going to hedge someone else to win it, it has to be Sinner. He is the best player on the men’s tour this year and seeing what he did on hardcourts, his game is actually even better on clay.

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2619

U better worry about Denver after tonight. You go down 2-1 your toast cash-out wise game 4. Especially at FD they may even suspend it. Trust me. They pick and choose when they want to suspend Cashouts. I could have the same bet as you and my cashout is suspended but not you. It's 100% known they do this. No matter what I hope you win big and am rooting for you.

johnnyvegas13

I don’t think he is looking at chasing any earlier than the French open

if nuggets lose he loses

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO

Forget what I said Dougie Fresh. Jamal Murray FTW.. Let's Fucccking gooo.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47605

I'd probably look into cashing out after the 1st week of the French Open. It's obviously highly unlikely Alcaraz loses in week 1 but I think it's a tall order for him to get through Djoker, Sinner etc....not saying he can't, because he can but would probably take the cashout and not take that risk.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'd probably look into cashing out after the 1st week of the French Open. It's obviously highly unlikely Alcaraz loses in week 1 but I think it's a tall order for him to get through Djoker, Sinner etc....not saying he can't, because he can but would probably take the cashout and not take that risk.
    Overall solid advice, can't knock it but the only number that truly changes my life is 2.65M & cashing out 1M or even 1.5M doesn't achieve FIRE: Financial Independence Retire Early. I put almost 47k into this with that one goal in mind. If this bet even gets into the 2nd wk with those 2 remaining to close it out, I'm burying my head in the sand for that wk & only coming up for air on Sun June 9 to to experience either agony or ecstasy, nothing in between.

Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 04-23-24 at 09:42 AM.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Iga will be fine when it comes to grand slams. She will kick it into another gear. I would be worried about Carlito more. Will his fitness round into shape without that many tournaments played heading into the French? Even if his elbow is fine, how much stress can you put onto it especially when you have a five set slam format. If you’re going to hedge someone else to win it, it has to be Sinner. He is the best player on the men’s tour this year and seeing what he did on hardcourts, his game is actually even better on clay.
    Trust me wom, I'm more than aware of Sinner's exploits this yr. I'd never be in this position to get get down as much as I did on this if he doesn't come back 2 sets down (also saving Championship Point with an ace) in the Finals. Just like I had no intention of cashing when it reached 60k before that match, same thought process applies here.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweeet View Post
    Forget what I said Dougie Fresh. Jamal Murray FTW.. Let's Fucccking gooo.
    Much appreciated 2S..took a nap at work with the Lakers up big. Was not expecting that result when I woke up.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47605

I think your NBA Conference wagers will be settled before the French Open starts , no? If so, your cashout figures should be very intriguing. I get that you want to get to your number but let's say your cashout figure is like 500-750k? It might be a good idea to chip away at that 2.5m number rather than going for it all at once? Just thinking out loud here but I'd have a hard time not taking a cashout figure in that range.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7942

I think your NBA Conference wagers will be settled before the French Open starts , no? If so, your cashout figures should be very intriguing. I get that you want to get to your number but let's say your cashout figure is like 500-750k? It might be a good idea to chip away at that 2.5m number rather than going for it all at once? Just thinking out loud here but I'd have a hard time not taking a cashout figure in that range.
    He thinks you don’t have to pay taxes on gambling winnings, so if he does win this, he’ll end up going to prison regardless

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Cashing out is a no no though isn't it? That's what I've been told by the so called smart bettors.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 482

If Boston and Denver get this cash out.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    He thinks you don’t have to pay taxes on gambling winnings, so if he does win this, he’ll end up going to prison regardless
    Sure about that tex?
    Highest payout nowhere near 300-1

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    If Boston and Denver get this cash out.
    Post #19 would tell you otherwise Ott

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Sure about that tex?
    Highest payout nowhere near 300-1

u might want to consult with a tax expert but cmon common sense says if ur pulling in 70k a year with ur security job and then all of a sudden u are making 2.5 million that is going to put u in a higher tax bracket and they will want some of ur winnings, the 300-1 odds are for a tax form at the track i remember back in the day if u won a bet over 599 dollars u would get a tax form they changed it to now has to be over 300-1 odds but for the year i think u are dreaming if u think u win 2.5 million dollars and just because the odds were less than 300-1 u get to keep it all

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u might want to consult with a tax expert but cmon common sense says if ur pulling in 70k a year with ur security job and then all of a sudden u are making 2.5 million that is going to put u in a higher tax bracket and they will want some of ur winnings, the 300-1 odds are for a tax form at the track i remember back in the day if u won a bet over 599 dollars u would get a tax form they changed it to now has to be over 300-1 odds but for the year i think u are dreaming if u think u win 2.5 million dollars and just because the odds were less than 300-1 u get to keep it all
    Either way GREAT problem to have but beyond ridiculous to start counting 2.5M chickens before any hatch. If the situation magically arises, I'd obv plan everything out with a financial advisor. Rn I have to worry about the C's getting past the Heat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24975

The 300-1 thing is the point at which they'd hold automatically or at least issue forms and alert the agency, but all winnings are technically subject to taxation, most probably just don't report, but it'd be pretty hard to stuff 2.5M in a pillow case and sneak by Uncle Sam.

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The 300-1 thing is the point at which they'd hold automatically or at least issue forms and alert the agency, but all winnings are technically subject to taxation, most probably just don't report, but it'd be pretty hard to stuff 2.5M in a pillow case and sneak by Uncle Sam.
    You obv never seen where this guy throws Pitches at? Stop hating and let him win first. This is the only good thread on here right now.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7942

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Ding ding ding…

Doug tushyterror

4/29 C/O *Update*
    Waited until after the Nuggets series to update it. As mentioned earlier, I'll keep the same 6 slips for comparison purposes.
    *Obv still no interest in cashing esp. with Alcaraz looking decent back from injury.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

What's the most books will pay up on a parlay? Typical book like bet365.

Is there limits?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    What's the most books will pay up on a parlay? Typical book like bet365.

Is there limits?
    1M per bet (FD/DK)

12 Last