19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

James Woods
    Like all leftist trash she was emboldened with a microphone,
    threatening to murder government officials in their homes.
    Now she's getting a different perspective on things.
    ---------------------

Belatedly Riddhi Patel realized she was in big shit. fukked around and found out, just like Palestinians.

The pro-Palestinian crowd has been emboldened escalating with threats to go to the private homes of government officials and murder them. Riddhi Patel threatening government…

Last edited by 19th Hole; 04-13-24 at 03:29 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29874

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8443

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

finally some sanity

DwightShrute

what a difference between leaders in NY and Florida

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Student suspended for using term ‘illegal alien’ in English class

“Like space aliens or illegal aliens without greencards?”

https://www.carolinajournal.com/stud...english-class/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Does anyone remember that sexually transmitted monkeypox disease? Remember when dogs and children became infected and the monkeypox and the stories just...poof...disappeared? Supposedly it's "mutated" in the wild and has been found in Africa.

New mutant strain of monkeypox with 'pandemic potential' is discovered in Congo village - as health officials call for 'urgent measures' to contain it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...o-village.html

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Does anyone remember that sexually transmitted monkeypox disease? Remember when dogs and children became infected and the monkeypox and the stories just...poof...disappeared? Supposedly it's "mutated" in the wild and has been found in Africa.

New mutant strain of monkeypox with 'pandemic potential' is discovered in Congo village - as health officials call for 'urgent measures' to contain it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...o-village.html

uh oh.

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21 gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Marjorie Taylor Greene's Israel aid amendment calls for "space lasers" at the border

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is going off about Jewish "space lasers" again, but this time she's suggesting they could be used against immigrants, making them a good thing.
    In a Wednesday night post on social media, Greene said she is offering an amendment to pending Israel aid package that would provide funds for "the development of space laser technology on the southwest border."

"I've previously voted to fund space lasers for Israel's defense," Greene posted, falsely (Israel does not have space lasers). "America needs to take our national security seriously and deserves the same type of defense for our border that Israel has and proudly uses."

As The Daily Beast noted, Israel has an under-development "Iron Beam" defense system that would used ground-based energy beams to knock out incoming projectiles.

Presently, no country fires lasers from space.

Greene, a conspiracy theorist who has risen to the top of the Trump-era GOP, was previously ridiculed for claiming in a since-deleted block of text on Facebook that wildfires were started by "space solar generators" that are "beaming the suns power down to Earth," a scheme that she suggested was orchestrated by the Rothschilds, a go-to target for antisemites.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8425

Something Republicans have a hard time understanding is the fact that it doesn't matter if 10,000,000 or 10 show up for appearances, it's how many shows up to vote that counts. I've never once went to where Politian's were speaking (for congress or POTUS) but I show up to vote each and every time.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Look at his history nobody comes out better off than they were before getting involved with him. I said nobody, that may be an over statement, but there is a long list that got fukk. Like his 2 partners in truth social, they were just trying to help him and he has fukk them good !

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10408

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Something Republicans have a hard time understanding is the fact that it doesn't matter if 10,000,000 or 10 show up for appearances, it's how many shows up to vote that counts. I've never once went to where Politian's were speaking (for congress or POTUS) but I show up to vote each and every time.
    A couple of million of dead people showed up. Did you see any.?

DwightShrute

if you illegally change election laws before the election because of a "pandemic", by mailing out millions of ballots to people and don't require signatures and extend the deadline by several days past the election, that's rigging an election or stealing an election. When you don't eliminate mail-in ballots which have no stamp or clear date on the envelope, that's rigging an election or stealing an election. When you allow ballot harvesting, that's rigging an election or stealing an election. The video below is an example of how the election was stolen.

You can keep bringing up all the court cases and immediately dismiss the more than 1000 people who signed sworn affidavits claiming the witnessed election fraud first hand but eventually the truth has a way of coming out.

We all remember Russian collusion lie. Adan Schiff looked in the camera and lied to you all. CNN won 2 Pulitzer's for their coverage on Russian collusion and did they give back those awards after it was proven to be a lie? Crooked Hillary was fined by the FEC for her roll in the Russian collusion lie by paying for the fake Steele dossier. 51 former intelligence agents signed a letter saying that the Hunter laptop showing evidence of the Biden Crime Family was Russian disinformation. All of that is rigging the election. The MSM are in on it obviously.

Biden may have gotten 81 million votes, but 81 million people never voted for him.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13802

Funny how Dems had no problem doing both for Obama.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    A couple of million of dead people showed up. Did you see any.?
    No sir. Did not see any myself, but with a 70% GOP vote in my county there were a lot for sure.
    Or at least brain dead. let me give you a good example.
    US Gypsum a leader in dry wall Manufacuring, had choose to build a plant here locally several years ago. It would be one of the higher wage jobs for the area. It would be located about 6 miles from my house but across the state line. The plant was in need of a large amount of natural gas that the local utilities could not supply. (they didn't have the volume) So a new main line had to be run for 60 miles thru pastureland that already had an easement for TVA on it.
    The plant would be built in Alabama and the gas would come thru Tennessee. All the plants that are already located across the state line, about 50% of the workers come from Tennessee. Most of those jobs all pay about $7 to $10 less per hour than the new plant would and does pay now. These, not to smart voters (brain dead) in my county tried everything in their power to stop that nature gas line, even though their citizens would be getting 50% of those higher paying jobs. Who would do that?
    The county mayor at the time was on local news, coming out against the gas line. But in private said he did not understand these people, wanting to stop a billion-dollar plant that will employee some of their family and friends with a salary they cannot earn here now.
    He said, if he said that in public it would be political suicide.
    Here is the problem, he should have explained to the citizens of this county how wrong they were, and what that plant would mean economically for them and the county. Republicans will not stand up, when it's the right thing, if they are afraid of losing an election. The pipeline went in, and the plant has been running for over a decade and you hear nothing bad about it or the gas line anymore, but they almost shut it all down.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10408

No sir. Did not see any myself, but with a 70% GOP vote in my county there were a lot for sure.
    Or at least brain dead. let me give you a good example.
    US Gypsum a leader in dry wall Manufacuring, had choose to build a plant here locally several years ago. It would be one of the higher wage jobs for the area. It would be located about 6 miles from my house but across the state line. The plant was in need of a large amount of natural gas that the local utilities could not supply. (they didn't have the volume) So a new main line had to be run for 60 miles thru pastureland that already had an easement for TVA on it.
    The plant would be built in Alabama and the gas would come thru Tennessee. All the plants that are already located across the state line, about 50% of the workers come from Tennessee. Most of those jobs all pay about $7 to $10 less per hour than the new plant would and does pay now. These, not to smart voters (brain dead) in my county tried everything in their power to stop that nature gas line, even though their citizens would be getting 50% of those higher paying jobs. Who would do that?
    The county mayor at the time was on local news, coming out against the gas line. But in private said he did not understand these people, wanting to stop a billion-dollar plant that will employee some of their family and friends with a salary they cannot earn here now.
    He said, if he said that in public it would be political suicide.
    Here is the problem, he should have explained to the citizens of this county how wrong they were, and what that plant would mean economically for them and the county. Republicans will not stand up, when it's the right thing, if they are afraid of losing an election. The pipeline went in, and the plant has been running for over a decade and you hear nothing bad about it or the gas line anymore, but they almost shut it all down.
    No matter how you ''spin'' it;

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Funny how Dems had no problem doing both for Obama.
    Your funny, I never said anything was wrong with going, my point was it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the amount of votes a candidate will get or how many will turn out to vote.
    Now, I have no idea, if Obama supporters made these ridicules claims that more people that show up at personal appearances, determines who will win an election or not, but it makes 0 sense, regardless of who thinks it.
    If you have 100 rallies, speaking events whatever you want to call them an 10,000 show up to each of them.
    Thats 1,000,000. Thats 70 or 80 million short of what you need to win an election. I want even, try to guess at how many that go do not vote.
    All that to say, it has nothing to do with the vote for Obama or a GOP candidate. So, when someone says wow, 10,000 at that rally no way they lose, that's only 70 million+ short of votes you need to win POTUS.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    No matter how you ''spin'' it;

I'm all for a pipeline, what I'm not for is taking land from legal landowners and to impede any natural resource that belongs to the people. The XL still would not be pumping oil yet, because of the dozens of lawsuits that were pending.

Something people forget or just did not know; the XL would have been pumping Canadian oil.

DwightShrute

Your funny, I never said anything was wrong with going, my point was it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the amount of votes a candidate will get or how many will turn out to vote.
    Now, I have no idea, if Obama supporters made these ridicules claims that more people that show up at personal appearances, determines who will win an election or not, but it makes 0 sense, regardless of who thinks it.
    If you have 100 rallies, speaking events whatever you want to call them an 10,000 show up to each of them.
    Thats 1,000,000. Thats 70 or 80 million short of what you need to win an election. I want even, try to guess at how many that go do not vote.
    All that to say, it has nothing to do with the vote for Obama or a GOP candidate. So, when someone says wow, 10,000 at that rally no way they lose, that's only 70 million+ short of votes you need to win POTUS.
    Trump got 10 million more votes than he did in 2016. The most ever for an incumbent. You saw the rallies where millions of people showed up to hear his message. Much like Obama.

Biden had 5 people attend anytime he ascended from his dungeon. Like a vampire, Biden hid in his basement for weeks at at time. He had no message. Magically he received 81 million votes.

How gullible would someone have to be to believe he got 81 million actual people to vote for him?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13802

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ed/ar-BB1kLTLF

String Of Biden Book Bombs Continues, This Time One Rejected Before It Was Finished

They don’t even care to read about the President with the most “votes” in history . But then again, candidate enthusiasm has nothing to do with who shows up to “vote” .

smh

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    "America needs to take our national security seriously and deserves the same type of defense for our border that Israel has and proudly uses."
    This is a problem?

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    if you illegally change election laws before the election because of a "pandemic", by mailing out millions of ballots to people and don't require signatures and extend the deadline by several days past the election, that's rigging an election or stealing an election. When you don't eliminate mail-in ballots which have no stamp or clear date on the envelope, that's rigging an election or stealing an election. When you allow ballot harvesting, that's rigging an election or stealing an election. The video below is an example of how the election was stolen.

You can keep bringing up all the court cases and immediately dismiss the more than 1000 people who signed sworn affidavits claiming the witnessed election fraud first hand but eventually the truth has a way of coming out.

We all remember Russian collusion lie. Adan Schiff looked in the camera and lied to you all. CNN won 2 Pulitzer's for their coverage on Russian collusion and did they give back those awards after it was proven to be a lie? Crooked Hillary was fined by the FEC for her roll in the Russian collusion lie by paying for the fake Steele dossier. 51 former intelligence agents signed a letter saying that the Hunter laptop showing evidence of the Biden Crime Family was Russian disinformation. All of that is rigging the election. The MSM are in on it obviously.

Biden may have gotten 81 million votes, but 81 million people never voted for him.
    What states did not require signatures?

For future reference I know where you stand on these issues:

Dwight said;

Adan Schiff looked in the camera and lied to you all

Dwight that's exactly what Trump did before the 2020 election.

Its not a quote but he looked right in that camera and said the Durham report will be out before the election and you will not believe all the shocking evidence annd all the people involved I've seen it and its just amazing all that they have found.
    As we know now, it did not come out before the election and was not very compelling. After 3.5 years only 3 indictments.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

I'm all for a pipeline, what I'm not for is taking land from legal landowners and to impede any natural resource that belongs to the people. The XL still would not be pumping oil yet, because of the dozens of lawsuits that were pending.

Something people forget or just did not know; the XL would have been pumping Canadian oil.
    XL Pipeline: good for Canada, good for the US, bad for OPEC.

So Biden cancelled it.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

After you watch the video of the man attacking the priest with a knife, do not believe your lying eyes. The police will provide the only answers you need and are the sole source of truth.

jackpot269

Trump got 10 million more votes than he did in 2016. The most ever for an incumbent. You saw the rallies where millions of people showed up to hear his message. Much like Obama.

Biden had 5 people attend anytime he ascended from his dungeon. Like a vampire, Biden hid in his basement for weeks at at time. He had no message. Magically he received 81 million votes.

How gullible would someone have to be to believe he got 81 million actual people to vote for him?
    Dwight there is not a venue in the world that will hold a million people, so certainly not one in the usa. You can have 350 million come to rallies, how gullible do you have to be, to think that wins elections. Please tell all Trump supporters just show up at rallies no need to go vote. If we have more at rallies we win.

Trump got beat by the worst candidate in history. HE never left home except to ride his bicycle. The one reporter from fox would try and talk to him, Pete Ducey or something like that. Biden Needed almost no coverage or campaigning would sleep until 10am then take a nap at 2pm. Imagine if the Dems had gotten a real candidate, it would have been 120 million to trumps 35 million or worse.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ed/ar-BB1kLTLF

String Of Biden Book Bombs Continues, This Time One Rejected Before It Was Finished

They don’t even care to read about the President with the most “votes” in history . But then again, candidate enthusiasm has nothing to do with who shows up to “vote” .

smh
    I interested in seeing how much enthusiasm there is in Florda, with abortion on the ticket, for the voters to decide.

I would like to bet on that one. Wonder what the odds are, that they have largest turnout in history.
    Historically speaking, bigger turn, helps the Democrats but this could go either way. It will be whoever gets out and registers the most people. I think. The female vote will be high.

jackpot269

Fox the 3/4 of a billion-payout, news company that want even try and defend themselves.
    Levin is as one sided and as big a hack as the ones at cnn and msm.

This guy was paid by Trump and his campaign.

First ... 626364656667 Last