Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Michael Irving Vid released.... Monday morning qb'ing his moves........

I hate the usual monday morning quarterbacking that goes on in the nfl/ncaaf, but when it comes to former nfl athletes making drunkin' moves back at the hotel during super bowl week, well, I'm all for it......

scoring pussy while drunk is, fortunately, a field in which I am an expert......

even in the hotel setting, I know a few things, and picked up additional info from kobe back in the day about hammering on duty hotel employees.....

rule 1, stick to the guests/patrons, employees usually have a job to do, and even if they want your cokk, only the whoriest of whores are going to throw down while still on the clock, best case usually is they agree to bang once they get off, which could still put you hours away from the immediate gratification you seek.....

irvin, swaying, violates this rule, and in the process, makes the wrong move.... adding insult to injury, he misses out on two other whores that are NOT employees, one of whom appears to even be, akin to irvin, seeking some action.....

here's the video.....

if LaDonque had been in the house, the big ta ta'd brunette with cleavage showing would have been the obvious play, and would have been taking multiple loads from this commentator...... she's visible at 3:37-3:43___ on the video!

another much easier play is seen cruisin' thru at 4:10 of the video.......

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

That’s why he’s ‘The Playmaker’ and not ‘Sits On The Sidelines Guy’…..

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

That’s why he’s ‘The Playmaker’ and not ‘Sits On The Sidelines Guy’…..
    perhaps, but on this snap, he should have broke off the short route at the bar entrance covered by the employee, and went deep across the lobby toward the big ta ta'd brunette.......

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    rule 1, stick to the guests/patrons, employees usually have a job to do, and even if they want your cokk, only the whoriest of whores are going to throw down while still on the clock,
    Just want to throw this in there... especially anyone on a business trip etc. I knew this one woman who's a main manager at a reputable hotel in Detroit... if she wants to F you... she will. She knows where... when... and how. Spoke to this different woman on Bumble... never knew she worked at a major hotel for the last 10 years. She literally has 6 kids... horrible marriage (lists as being single)... I can tell all of her sexual encounters are at the hotel. Not to mention a female bartender at the hotel... they probably get offers for sex every shift. If they want to screw you... they will. Probably want to wear 2 or 3 rubs. lol

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Just want to throw this in there... especially anyone on a business trip etc. I knew this one woman who's a main manager at a reputable hotel in Detroit... if she wants to F you... she will. She knows where... when... and how. Spoke to this different woman on Bumble... never knew she worked at a major hotel for the last 10 years. She literally has 6 kids... horrible marriage (lists as being single)... I can tell all of her sexual encounters are at the hotel. Not to mention a female bartender at the hotel... they probably get offers for sex every shift. If they want to screw you... they will. Probably want to wear 2 or 3 rubs. lol
    true, I covered this with my "whoriest of whores" comment..... both of the sluts you reference qualify....

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    perhaps, but on this snap, he should have broke off the short route at the bar entrance covered by the employee, and went deep across the lobby toward the big ta ta'd brunette.......

That one defense that ‘The Playmaker’ can’t beat - his own libido. Once he locked on, that employee’s @$$-cheeks might as well have been 2 shutdown corners double-teaming his @$$…..

3-FDBC3-A1-4164-4-F34-8-CE8-EEB44-EF57033

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

That one defense that ‘The Playmaker’ can’t beat - his own libido. Once he locked on, that employee’s @$$-cheeks might as well have been 2 shutdown corners double-teaming his @$$…..

3-FDBC3-A1-4164-4-F34-8-CE8-EEB44-EF57033
    Lol. What a gif