Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Nuclear War?!

Are we heading towards a nuclear war with Russia? Man I hope not.been hearing alotta chatter latley.no good

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think it is a lot of talk. following thru would literally change the world.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Ya it would be Armageddon.no coming back from that .maybe after a 1000 years the people that survived would be able to restart civilization

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Relax Rasta. Nothing we can do about it. A couple of generations lived under that constant threat and nothing came of it. If it happens, it happens.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Relax Rasta. Nothing we can do about it. A couple of generations lived under that constant threat and nothing came of it. If it happens, it happens.
    Nope. Nothing we can do about it now. 81* million voted to turn the world upside down.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    The people still have to make their voices heard I'm sure back then there was a lot of people that spoke against it and there was a movement against it and that may have helped stop ww3

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Nope. Nothing we can do about it now. 81* million voted to turn the world upside down.
    I didn't vote. Canadians can't vote. Mexicans can't vote. Jamaicans can't vote. Felons can't vote. Doesnt mean our neighbors have to get nuked too.red and blue needs to unite ,one county one world

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9318

81 million voted to save Amnerica from a boot licking prez selling out to Russia.

Thank the lord we don't have that traitor undermining NATO and trying to help Putin get what he wants right now!!!

Oh wait, we do have him doing that...

Trump, again cozying up to Putin, praises Russian aggression as ‘genius.’
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2199

If it happens it happens, live each day to your fullest and be kind to the next man. Don't worry about things you can't control. God Bless.

fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

calm down folks calm down, nothing bad will happen to you, you will only feel what hiroshima and nagasaki felt in 1945...

fjaka

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    81 million voted to save Amnerica from a boot licking prez selling out to Russia.

Thank the lord we don't have that traitor undermining NATO and trying to help Putin get what he wants right now!!!

Oh wait, we do have him doing that...

Trump, again cozying up to Putin, praises Russian aggression as ‘genius.’
    Yeah, we're all certainly in a better place now. I just paid over $10 for a bottle of ketchup yesterday.

Trump called Putin a genius... I guess that mean that Trump & Putin are BFFs.

But wait, didn't a known Trump hater also say Putin was smart for what he did?

Optional

Yeah, we're all certainly in a better place now.
    The world is in a 1000x better position than we would be with Trump as POTUS working with Putin fighting against America and NATO in this war.

You might be right that Biden is shit and Trump would make you happier at home, but you must have your head in your ass to actually think Trump would not be a HUGE problem for the world traitoring all of us like he is as the actual POTUs.

He is raging on right now that America should be acting like Chamberlain and give Putin what he wants as he is scared of Vlad. Cowardly piece of appeasing, back stabbing, untrustworthy, crap he is. ASK ANY US ALLY COUNTRY if they agree. He has proven himself and everyone in the world but Trump cultists know that.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Optional 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47623

Extra terrestrials won't allow it

Kermit

The world is in a 1000x better position than we would be with Trump as POTUS working with Putin fighting against America and NATO in this war.

You might be right that Biden is shit and Trump would make you happier at home, but you must have your head in your ass to actually think Trump would not be a HUGE problem for the world traitoring all of us like he is as the actual POTUs.

He is raging on right now that America should be acting like Chamberlain and give Putin what he wants as he is scared of Vlad. Cowardly piece of appeasing, back stabbing, untrustworthy, crap he is. ASK ANY US ALLY COUNTRY if they agree. He has proven himself and everyone in the world but Trump cultists know that.
    1000x better position he says.

Oh, so you believe that if Trump was President that this war would still have happened? It was inevitable?

Kind of funny that Putin waited until Trump was gone to invade Ukraine.

Trump haters will never admit that they were wrong, despite being wrong on everything for the last 7 years.

Al we hear are excuses excuses excuses.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Extra terrestrials won't allow it

LOL I wouldn't bet on that.they didn't stop Japan from getting bombed

Optional

1000x better position he says.

Oh, so you believe that if Trump was President that this war would still have happened? It was inevitable?

Kind of funny that Putin waited until Trump was gone to invade Ukraine.

Trump haters will never admit that they were wrong, despite being wrong on everything for the last 7 years.

Al we hear are excuses excuses excuses.
    No, that's some unprovable premise put forward by emotional types. Have nothing to say about that idea. As it's a waste of breath and hinges on if you think Trrump is corrupt for Putin or not.

Here is my opinion, you do not need to paraphrase or change any words in it.

if Trump was POTUS right now, the world would be in dire danger as he would be undermining NATO and justifying Putins aggression as the US prez.

He would be acting traitorous to all of the USA allies (NATO is your friends remember???), same as he is doing daily RIGHT NOW (I am getting his emails saying it if you want one posted). But it would be a lot more damaging to the Western world as POTUS.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    LOL I wouldn't bet on that.they didn't stop Japan from getting bombed
    rasta, control what you can control...no sense worrying about it

Optional

And you know what Kermit?

I think the worst part is that Trump would be doing that as he thinks Ukraine liked the Biden crime family more than the Trump crime family... and America and her interests takes a poor second place to those feelings of his. Let alone the rest of us out in here in the Western world.

You called it acting tough as he dissed Allies and broke deals made by the country. The rest of us saw it for what it was. A self serving traitor.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i think it is a lot of talk. following thru would literally change the world.
    Change the world? It might just about end it.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1309

Seriously??
    The View??
    I thought no heterosexual males watched that show but I stand corrected..
    Carry on..

JBurn
    JBurn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22061

"Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come."

Haruki Murakami

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Who gives a $hit don't people get it yet they use fear to control you and gain more power for themselves.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    rasta, control what you can control...no sense worrying about it
    I'm not overly worried about it but it is a little scary to think about. The whole world will be toast while the billionaires and Elites hide in their bunkers and wait for the nuclear winter to go away. Putin might be on a suicidal homicidal mission. Yeah I think things would be a lot more fragile right now if Trump was president. I think China released the covid to get back at Trump for his trade war with China.

JAKEPEAVY21

I'm not overly worried about it but it is a little scary to think about. The whole world will be toast while the billionaires and Elites hide in their bunkers and wait for the nuclear winter to go away. Putin might be on a suicidal homicidal mission. Yeah I think things would be a lot more fragile right now if Trump was president. I think China released the covid to get back at Trump for his trade war with China.
    There's a ton of stuff to worry about in today's world...it is what it is, onward and upward.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Are we heading towards a nuclear war with Russia? Man I hope not.been hearing alotta chatter latley.no good
    Probably

But in the meantime we’ve got Thursday Night Football!!!

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Probably

What a matchup tonight....great cure for insomnia!!

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

Seriously??
    The View??
    I thought no heterosexual males watched that show but I stand corrected..
    Carry on..
    This is a show comprised of the biggest TDS people on the planet.

I am sorry the hypocrisy of your people hurts your feelings.

Kermit

if Trump was POTUS right now, the world would be in dire danger as he would be undermining NATO and justifying Putins aggression as the US prez.
    Yeah, we all heard that parroted for the entire 4 years that he was in office. And only when he was replaced did things get unraveled. Because the guy who replaced him unraveled them.

Anyone remember when Trump had Qasem Soleimani killed and everyone on the Left lost their minds over it?

"Trump is starting WWIII!" they all shouted.

fjaka

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Probably

Optional

Yeah, we all heard that parroted for the entire 4 years that he was in office. And only when he was replaced did things get unraveled. Because the guy who replaced him unraveled them.

Anyone remember when Trump had Qasem Soleimani killed and everyone on the Left lost their minds over it?

"Trump is starting WWIII!" they all shouted.
    LOL. These people shouting he is starting WW3 are the same ones saying he was in bed with best pal Putin were they?

Maybe you don't see it, but your grand children are going to have a better life in the USA if Putin is not an ongoing threat to Europe. And much like Trump enabled China's expansion of control over the Sth China sea by appeasing them and walking away from "Obama's" TPP agreement on the first morning he was prez, and we now face the real threat of military action over Taiwan... following Trump's appeasement plan with Putin would do the same to Europe.

The world is far safer with a senile Biden than an emotionally driven Trump right now. Even you are.

fjaka

usa presidents change...but usa remains usa.

sh*t started when 'majdan 2014' happened - financed and supported by usa.
    ...when the legally democratically elected janukovich was overthrown from the ukri nazis supported by the usa.
    sadly thing is usa is against dictatorship...unless it is in their favor. people burned alive in odessa 2014 eu&usa have no problem with that.
    13 000 people dead from 2014 till 2022 eu&usa have no problem.
    well, the problem is more than obvius, putin waited too long...

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1309

This is a show comprised of the biggest TDS people on the planet.

I am sorry the hypocrisy of your people hurts your feelings.
    Why would it hurt my feelings?
    You're the one that gets his political talking points from the view..

123 Last