Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Pool Party Play list......

blaring breezy bahamas shit right now.......

once enough x-upped babes hit the pool, I'll give em a shot of this, to really get em trippin' balls and thinkin' about saying "come inside".....

Auto Donk

to sum it up, succinctly, to the point: Total success.....

in comparison to recent press on Ms. Heard's Hollywood/big tech antics, I have to note that H-town sex parties are better than those in the Hollywood Hills and silicon valley, for one simple reason: out west, everyone, particularly the women involved, are, like amber, trying to achieve something other than a great time. Sure, the X is the same, but the difference, for the most part, is that women in H-town aren't showing up for anything other than their love of kahk (and pussy, if they're bibabes), and having it given to them like they've never had it before. It's not about ulterior motives, making it into the movies, or blackmail, it's about sex and how good they can feel.... true nymphos and their love of sex, orgasms, and big kahk attached to guys like me who know how to use it..... the bitches ratting out amber these days, putting up with small executive/director/producer kahk and having to perform for money to make it in cali, etc., just cannot compare to women who roll, literally, into DonkLand anticipating tremendous orgasms with no ulterior motives.... not wanting movie roles, blackmail material, or to climb any social ladder, but rather, at most, seeking a pounding cream pie or perhaps a pearl necklace......

2022 pool party is a rap.......

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Donker does your wife walk around serving apps and drinks while you pound your guests into the pool coping ?

sounds fun like boogie nights

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Donker does your wife walk around serving apps and drinks while you pound your guests into the pool coping ?

sounds fun like boogie nights
    no, she is usually on the front end, suffocating the already-panting babe with her well-trimmed bush....

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    no, she is usually on the front end, suffocating the already-panting babe with her well-trimmed bush....
    ok perfect because i was gonna stop by later and hang out but i'll definitely call first

and bring my own cheese plate i guess

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    ok perfect because i was gonna stop by later and hang out but i'll definitely call first

and bring my own cheese plate i guess
    you're always welcome here in DonkLand, Manny....

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

How many women in the pool with you

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    How many women in the pool with you
    none right now; we had four unicorns over on the 14th.....