The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Prob better off in jail rather than sleeping in an SUV, on call to change diapers
    Ask lkid if he would rather be sleeping in a decked out Mercedes Metris with a plush mattress, or a rock hard concrete slab with a rock hard cawk up his 6

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24080

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I spun on my head for most of it, did regret how upset it made my family tho. That was really only part of it that I did regret, don’t like the fam hurting, couldn’t make them understand it wasn’t no thing! Lol
    How long?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Prob better off in jail rather than sleeping in an SUV, on call to change diapers
    I’ll take lifting weights, shooting hoops, over cleaning other ppl shit all day every day. He be a huge hit in prison tho, he could be the bitch who washes everyone’s drawers!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    How long?
    Right around 39 months total, but got the 6 w no bond in county counted then got a bond and was out for 7 months or so, then went back and did little less than 3 years straight before paroling.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ask lkid if he would rather be sleeping in a decked out Mercedes Metris with a plush mattress, or a rock hard concrete slab with a rock hard cawk up his 6
    Only male nurses and snitches get fukked in prison. In other words don’t get caught stealing pills.

The Kraken

I’ll take lifting weights, shooting hoops, over cleaning other ppl shit all day every day. He be a huge hit in prison tho, he could be the bitch who washes everyone’s drawers!!!
    I life weights and play hoops every day and don’t have to use those things as a lame excuse for how fun prison was. Fess up --, you liked shower time.

Haven’t cleaned up shit in over 10 years
    Last edited by shari91; 06-04-19 at 02:26 AM.

2daBank

I life weights and play hoops every day and don’t have to use those things as a lame excuse for how fun prison was. Fess up --, you liked shower time.

Haven’t cleaned up shit in over 10 years
    Didn’t say it was fun, it wasn’t bad. Some days better than others but they all Beat cleaning shit.

Risk vs reward. I knew I’d go one day and the lifestyle i enjoyed in my 20s was worth it to me. It whatever. I do like showers!! No different than shower time on any team I ever played on. Only guys who end up choosing a women’s profession make showering w other dudes weird. The rest of us simply go about our business.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-04-19 at 02:26 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ran into his old man at the local bar today.....kid got his wings clipped 33 months upstate plus 5 years probation upon release

Send points here, i got some work to do on his red number. God bless the Kid

What happened?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Damn.

That sucks.

I liked LouisvilleKid. The tough part is not the time, since that will get reduced as long as he doesn't do anything dumb. To me, the hard part is that probation period. That's crazy.

Well, if he's smart, he'll start doing something productive. Getting a degree. Or writing a book, maybe a memoir in the vein of A million little pieces, but more gambling involved. Maybe start thinking of a business for when he gets out.

Dealing drugs never the answer. Tried it in my early 20s and never went to jail luckily but almost died a few times, and for what, a few hundred bucks. Definitely not worth it even if you're the head of a local mafia. Always gonna be looking over shoulder.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Didn’t say it was fun, it wasn’t bad. Some days better than others but they all Beat cleaning shit.

Risk vs reward. I knew I’d go one day and the lifestyle i enjoyed in my 20s was worth it to me. It whatever. I do like showers!! No different than shower time on any team I ever played on. Only guys who end up choosing a women’s profession make showering w other dudes weird. The rest of us simply go about our business.
    Anybody ever stiffen up in the shower?

why don’t think give yall curtains?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Hmmm I always thought he was non snitch like. Good to hear there is some still real mother fukers around. I’ll
    Always throw down a little on a friends commissary wish I knew his real information I’d send him some commissary money

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Hmmm I always thought he was non snitch like. Good to hear there is some still real mother fukers around. I’ll
    Always throw down a little on a friends commissary wish I knew his real information I’d send him some commissary money
    Never will know the truth.....just saying

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Damn. Shitty news. Couple years to prepare for his return to prominence. Never got his name or I’d put some money on his books.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Sweep, he is your friend, it is admirable you are going to help him but lets be clear here, he is a drunk and has now been convicted of felonies. This is not some guy who lost a family member in a tragedic accident or something that would actually be worth donating to. Sure, if you followed his bet thread and made money from his picks, I could see a donation being warranted but lets be brutally honest, him going away, will help him get sober. Plus, he pretty much wrote SBR off, acting like he's god a month or two ago on one of his benders.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Anybody ever stiffen up in the shower?

why don’t think give yall curtains?
    Lol. I dunno bud, guess so they can watch what going on. Honestly I had a way bigger problem taking a shit w no privacy than shower. That took some getting used to, some Mfer wanna carry on a conversation while I’m trying to take a dump wasn’t cool!! I be like, dude can’t we talk bout this later??? Lol.

Most the time I was at what they call a satellite, I went out and worked 5 days a week w free ppl, I worked on barges lot of the time so I’d mostly shit at work!! Weekends only time had to do the no privacy shits!! Lol.,

Far as anyone stiffing up I wasn’t much a rooster gazer so I suppose coulda happened but I never noticed. Whenever the female gaurds worked mfers would be all bout shaking their rooster at them but assuming only time anyone actually jerked it woulda been if they got up and showered after hours which was maybe frowned upon but they let it go.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

for any folks thinking of donating to this pos

imagine donating to a jailbird pos rather than BigDay and fam

hmmmmm such a tough choice smh

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Don’t see the issue in helping out a friend while he’s down. That’s just me. Can help out more than just one person.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

go fukk yourself Fawker

Spoken like a true piece of shit. If you get jammed up and instead of doing the time put someone else away you the lowest form of life.

What dimbfukks he protecting? When I got jammed up it was my shit, so instead of take the time I should have snitched on the dudes I was getting it from?? It not their fault I got caught up it was on me. If bitch mfers didn’t snitch them there be far less undeserving ppl in prison cause the dumb shit police don’t make a lot of cases without snitches.,

Far as “they would do it to him”, you might be right you might not be, thing is as men we can only control our own actions and are the ones that have to look in the mirror and feel good about ourselves. So yes good for him being the kind of person that couldn’t walk free while putting someone else away and look in the mirror. A real Mfer. I already knew you were no such thing.

I’ve been around the forums for a long time. Kraken (Oxy) is one of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever came across.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-04-19 at 02:28 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    I’ve been around the forums for a long time. Kraken (Oxy) is one of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever came across.
    Kraken salt of the earth. Same with LKid. I don't know about you though - what were your other handles?

Joey Vigs

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Kraken salt of the earth. Same with LKid. I don't know about you though - what were your other handles?
    I didn’t say anything about Lkid. Oxy is garbage.

The Kraken

You’re a fukking pussy, change your name every time you get buried.

You have Brock Landers as your avatar, you’re as big a rooster sucking -- as we have here. Can only imagine how many times I’ve called you out for chugging Landers bbq sauce loads in your past, how many accounts you hid behind????

Theres a reason you tuck tail, run and make new names, you’re cowardly puece of shit that gets stepped on when things get turnt up a bit
    Last edited by shari91; 06-04-19 at 02:29 AM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Can’t stand trolls that sit around, read my posts and take weak ass jabs from the peanut gallery when they’re posting under their 5th name in 5 years.

Got infinite more respect for sweep and LKid than oysters like him

Joey Vigs

You’re a fukking pussy, change your name every time you get buried.

You have Brock Landers as your avatar, you’re as big a rooster sucking f\*g as we have here. Can only imagine how many times I’ve called you out for chugging Landers bbq sauce loads in your past, how many accounts you hid behind????

Theres a reason you tuck tail, run and make new names, you’re cowardly puece of shit that gets stepped on when things get turnt up a bit
    clean your ears Oxy. Never posted here before this name. But I’ve been around the forums for a long long time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

I dunno what he was convicted of but you do realize not all ppl who go to prison are pos or bad ppl correct? I’d argue more than not good ppl.

Unfortunately somewhere along the way the prison and so called “justice” system became about money and not what it was intended for, to keep the truly bad undesirable ppl away from rest of us, and turned it into a business that thrives on convicting and incarcerating ppl that didn’t do anything wrong other than disregard stupid outdated laws mostly in place cause pharmaceutical companies and dr’s don’t want ppl getting drugs they don’t profit off!!!

My felonies all for something that ppl are now selling legally and states profiting off.

If he was robbing, stealing, raping, killing, I’d say “yep, fuk that pos”, if it drug charges as I’d suspect hardly makes him a pos and his family certainly doesn’t deserve to be without him for years which can be a huge strain if he was the primary income. I have happily done stuff for friends fams when they were locked up, maybe you think there more noble causes which is fine but at end of the day nothing wrong w helping anyone.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    clean your ears Oxy. Never posted here before this name. But I’ve been around the forums for a long long time.
    Bullshit... 50% of your posts here are concerned with me. Easily 50%.

Not sure whats worse, you actually getting run off the board and having to come back under new names, or being a long time poster at other forums and becoming infatuated with me because I’ve admitted to popping oxy in the past

Either way youmre a bitch, a coward and a creep. Go fukk yourself

Joey Vigs

Bullshit... 50% of your posts here are concerned with me. Easily 50%.

Not sure whats worse, you actually getting run off the board and having to come back under new names, or being a long time poster at other forums and becoming infatuated with me because I’ve admitted to popping oxy in the past

Either way youmre a bitch, a coward and a creep. Go fukk yourself
    We need a nurse in 104 stat for a diaper change. Nurse to 104 please

2daBank

Oxy kinda lost their appeal when the ignorant fukks started putting wax in them so I couldn’t snort!! So rude. For my money daladids are top dog!!!

The Kraken

I enjoy a good nurse joke as much as anyone but seriously, have you no shame? That was so fukking lame and pathetic and you actually posted it twice, as if you were proud of coming up with the lames, most unoriginal nurse burns in history of the forum

Fukk I miss sparring with Opie, Donk, and the older crew, they knew how to make me blush. I feel embarrassed foe you that you actually posted that teice

The Kraken

Oxy kinda lost their appeal when the ignorant fukks started putting wax in them so I couldn’t snort!! So rude. For my money daladids are top dog!!!
    For pills, oxys will always be tops if you have a good connection. My guy gets em straight from the pharm and thats that. No time release, nada. Agree, wax is improper etiquette. Bioavailability can run around 75% for Oxy and 50% for Dilaudid. Take enough of either and your problems disappear

2daBank

For pills, oxys will always be tops if you have a good connection. My guy gets em straight from the pharm and thats that. No time release, nada. Agree, wax is improper etiquette. Bioavailability can run around 75% for Oxy and 50% for Dilaudid. Take enough of either and your problems disappear
    No shit you can still get them without the bs? 80s? I’m jelly. You pay crazy for them?

Honestly it impossible for me to say which I would prefer between the 2 cause Oxy without the wax was very early in my opiate experience and been forever since I’ve had one without wax (still good to chew I just prefer snorting shit) wasn’t till they were long gone when I discovered dilaudid. Loved Oxys at their time, loved d8’s when I found them as at the time the perk 30s were really best thing around without the time release bs, d8 smash those!

You ever see a dumb Mfer chopping the waxy ones up w a razor and snoring? I’ve seen dudes pull big ol wax plugs out their mfin noses, shit hilarious. How dumb can you really be???

The Kraken

No shit you can still get them without the bs? 80s? I’m jelly. You pay crazy for them?

Honestly it impossible for me to say which I would prefer between the 2 cause Oxy without the wax was very early in my opiate experience and been forever since I’ve had one without wax (still good to chew I just prefer snorting shit) wasn’t till they were long gone when I discovered dilaudid. Loved Oxys at their time, loved d8’s when I found them as at the time the perk 30s were really best thing around without the time release bs, d8 smash those!

You ever see a dumb Mfer chopping the waxy ones up w a razor and snoring? I’ve seen dudes pull big ol wax plugs out their mfin noses, shit hilarious. How dumb can you really be???
    I get 10’s, 30’s and 40’s.... honestly haven’t seen an 80 around in over 10 years Im sure someones grandma has about 1000 of them sitting in a med cabinet somewhere

They got expensive. I remember back when paying $5/pill. Strength didn’t even matter back then, they were just selling them for $5-$10/pill because they were soooooo fukking easy to get

These days I got a guy that will sell his 10mg oxys to me for $1/milligram, and another guy that has the blues (30mg’s) and he charges $1.25/milligram.... Its gotten insane. Honestly, I curbed my usage to almost nothing based on principle alone. I can aford a good amount per month but fukk, charging that much just aint right

Cuse0323

I dunno what he was convicted of but you do realize not all ppl who go to prison are pos or bad ppl correct? I’d argue more than not good ppl.

Unfortunately somewhere along the way the prison and so called “justice” system became about money and not what it was intended for, to keep the truly bad undesirable ppl away from rest of us, and turned it into a business that thrives on convicting and incarcerating ppl that didn’t do anything wrong other than disregard stupid outdated laws mostly in place cause pharmaceutical companies and dr’s don’t want ppl getting drugs they don’t profit off!!!

My felonies all for something that ppl are now selling legally and states profiting off.

If he was robbing, stealing, raping, killing, I’d say “yep, fuk that pos”, if it drug charges as I’d suspect hardly makes him a pos and his family certainly doesn’t deserve to be without him for years which can be a huge strain if he was the primary income. I have happily done stuff for friends fams when they were locked up, maybe you think there more noble causes which is fine but at end of the day nothing wrong w helping anyone.
    There’s this notion around here that all money donated must go to BIGDAY. Weird.

The Kraken

Thats gotta be frustrating to go away for shit thats legal now

Cuse0323

$1/milligram is pretty good these days. Price of pills going up is the main reason so many people are dying from heroin/fent. Just becomes unsustainable at the prices. Gotta make the switch, and then go to the needle as well. It’s difficult to have money in my pocket and not use. If I knew where to get it, then I’d probably be high right now. Well I know where it is, just not who to get it from. Not yet, but I’m trying to avoid that. Can’t go down that road again.

2daBank

Thats gotta be frustrating to go away for shit thats legal now
    Meh, sure if I really think about it annoys me, end of day I knew what I was doing could get me in trouble and I didn’t care so it was on me.. I thought the sentence was excessive as fukk for someone who had never been in trouble before, I mean it wasn’t that much (100lbs) but they seriously treated me like they thought I been getting away w so I should get treated like wasn’t my 1st felony! Kinda bs.

more frustrated that I’m back on paper for weed again, just bout done now but forced to go to and pay for all these stupid outpatient drug rehab bs classes and pay bunch of fines and crap (yet again). The 1st time I get it, it wasn’t really legal anywhere yet (was just passing in Cali) and I was moving a lot! The second time where I just got stupid pain in ass probation It was little under 1 stinking pound and shit was close to “legal” here.. total bs I had to jump thru all their dumb fukk hoops again over the shit, I was so annoyed I absconded for couple years cause wasn’t interested in dealing w P.O. and all the bs. Worked out good, counted all the time I wasn’t even reporting so only had to do the shit for a year but havin to jam all the garbage requirements in so I can get off this shit.., just sick of being in the system. I was off parole for maybe 2 months when I caught this charge and got out right back on 5 years of paper or some crap., all for weed, lol.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

First 12345 ... Last