slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

What it all boils down to is; the American Left are insecure and confused...

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

If by insecure and confused you mean mentally ill, I'll agree with you.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    If by insecure and confused you mean mentally ill, I'll agree with you.
    Fair enough. I just did not want to offend anyone. You know how confused and insecure they are.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

"What it all boils down to is; the American Left are insecure and confused..."

That may be your interpretation but it seems to me that you're putting words in Aldean's mouth. Quote me just one sentence where he says "Left" about anything.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29835

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 897

There was a time in this country when music/film/art were left alone.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Don't forget evil

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8389

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    In the last 35 years or so our great country has come to this:
    If who think different, talk different, or don't do things just like they want you to, then your insecure and confused.
    Oh and evil plus mentally ill.
    When George Washington was POTUS you had rights, to be free and be your own person, as long as you were not being unlawful.
    Moral of story, check to see how the right wants you to be, what to say and who to vote for, or you will be all those things above.
    I wonder how they voted in the 1800's? Did you need an photo ID to drive a horse and buggie? If not how could you vote without your state issued picture ID.
    Last edited by jackpot269; 07-21-23 at 08:04 AM.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

The opposite is true. I would get banned for a post like this, by the very same insecure mod that is cheering you on.. just like Musk took over twitter just to censor 85% MORE speech.

This is projection. It's the right that get's their panties in a bunch over gay people, trans people, black history, women making their own decisions, anyone who talks about climate change, etc. No one is more insecure and confused than a MAGA cult member, you weak pussies can't even stomach losing an election without throwing a temper tantrum and trying to end American democracy. Pathetic. Go ahead bitch boy ban me, do me the favor so I don't waste my time educating you all.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29835

Country music has no problem promoting violence in the lyrics until now.

"I dug my key into the side (into the side)
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
    Carved my name into his leather seats
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights (both headlights)
    Slashed a hole in all four tires
    Maybe next time, he'll think before he cheats"

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    "What it all boils down to is; the American Left are insecure and confused..."

That may be your interpretation but it seems to me that you're putting words in Aldean's mouth. Quote me just one sentence where he says "Left" about anything.

You misunderstood. It is not what Aldean said in his little ''song''. It is the woke crowd putting words in the leftists mouth's and upsetting them. But songs about ho's, drugs, rape, killing are all just fine ...

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    The opposite is true. I would get banned for a post like this, by the very same insecure mod that is cheering you on.. just like Musk took over twitter just to censor 85% MORE speech.

This is projection. It's the right that get's their panties in a bunch over gay people, trans people, black history, women making their own decisions, anyone who talks about climate change, etc. No one is more insecure and confused than a MAGA cult member, you weak pussies can't even stomach losing an election without throwing a temper tantrum and trying to end American democracy. Pathetic. Go ahead bitch boy ban me, do me the favor so I don't waste my time educating you all.
    Poor little greggy. Awwww. You're the only sane person in the world.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    If who think different, talk different, or don't do things just like they want you to, then your insecure and confused.
    When George Washington was POTUS you had rights, to be free and be your own person, as long as you were not being unlawful.
    Moral of story, check to see how the right wants you to be, what to say and who to vote for, or you will be all those things above.
    I wonder how they voted in the 1800's? Did you need a photo ID to drive a horse and buggie? If not how could you vote without your state issued picture ID.
    Great points.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Country music has no problem promoting violence in the lyrics until now.

"I dug my key into the side (into the side)
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
    Carved my name into his leather seats
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights (both headlights)
    Slashed a hole in all four tires
    Maybe next time, he'll think before he cheats"
    Hahahahahah! No shit!

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post

Are you talking to yourself again? You sound very upset at something.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I wonder how they voted in the 1800's? Did you need an photo ID to drive a horse and buggie? If not how could you vote without your state issued picture ID.
    People believed in the system back then. Today, they do not. Remember when the Left was preaching ''No One is Above the Law''.?. This is a fairly recent event started by the Left. But when it come's to the Bidens, they seem to be way above everyone else.

It is very difficult to get fair and unbalanced news to the masses when the totalitarian press suppress the truth and what people should be hearing in order to make a fair and balanced understanding.

mjsuax13

The thing I don’t get and I listen to all music is this song is dangerous but inundating an entire culture of urban and suburban kids with drugs, guns, murder, domestic violence over the last 30+ years is ok? Maybe Karen was right about gangster rap/rap music too. Just ban the radio.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

The thing I don’t get and I listen to all music is this song is dangerous but inundating an entire culture of urban and suburban kids with drugs, guns, murder, domestic violence over the last 30+ years is ok? Maybe Karen was right about gangster rap/rap music too. Just ban the radio.
    It is another thing which is puzzling. The angry followers of the democrat fascist regime call small town American's ''hicks''. Or other names in an attempt to disparage Americans. That's where Karen came from and now they have started calling DeSantis wife a Karen to disparage and intimidate her.

Aldean is upset with the crime across America and is making people proud to live in a small town. Where if someone commits a crime, they pay the consequences. In the Urban world, not always so. It all depends on the political makeup of the city. Small town America does not experience the unruly behavior because the community sticks together.

The totalitarian news in America has taken over. Helping the communist leaning government terrorist's to take over. It is taking place right before our eyes. That may be a little harsh, but more accurate than not.

The Left is ''all in'' on getting Trump even at the expense of destroying the Constitution. The backlash has begun though as people on both sides of the isle are waking up to the lie's they have been fed..

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

There was also a time when artists wouldn’t put hidden meanings into a song to spike up their publicity because they have been irrelevant in the music world for a little while now.
    No matter his intentions one thing is clear, he wanted publicity because he’s fallen as a leading country music act and one thing I’ve noticed is if you make he left mad about something the right will buy everything you offer them no matter if the product isn’t really even that good
    Look at all the shitty comedians who changed their acts to cater to right because they had been not selling shoes for years, authors who wrote books specifically to appeal to that market.

It doesn’t matter his intentions because both political sides are to blame. The left for giving him the attention he do desperately craves and the right for rewarding him strictly because they are mad at the left. We are such a dumb broken society

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    There was also a time when artists wouldn’t put hidden meanings into a song to spike up their publicity because they have been irrelevant in the music world for a little while now.
    No matter his intentions one thing is clear, he wanted publicity because he’s fallen as a leading country music act and one thing I’ve noticed is if you make he left mad about something the right will buy everything you offer them no matter if the product isn’t really even that good
    Look at all the shitty comedians who changed their acts to cater to right because they had been not selling shoes for years, authors who wrote books specifically to appeal to that market.

It doesn’t matter his intentions because both political sides are to blame. The left for giving him the attention he do desperately craves and the right for rewarding him strictly because they are mad at the left. We are such a dumb broken society
    I think most artists today only do things for publicity in this era of fast news, social media, followers, blah blah blah, etc… most would not even be relevant in different times. We are truly a collection of idiots

This really sums it all up:

“It doesn’t matter his intentions because both political sides are to blame. The left for giving him the attention he do desperately craves and the right for rewarding him strictly because they are mad at the left. We are such a dumb broken society”

You are spot on and I appreciate the candor.
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheGoldenGoose gave mjsuax13 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

edawg gave slewfan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

I think most artists today only do things for publicity in this era of fast news, social media, followers, blah blah blah, etc… most would not even be relevant in different times. We are truly a collection of idiots

This really sums it all up:

“It doesn’t matter his intentions because both political sides are to blame. The left for giving him the attention he do desperately craves and the right for rewarding him strictly because they are mad at the left. We are such a dumb broken society”

You are spot on and I appreciate the candor.
    The whole industry is nothing but a joke they have " gangsta" rappers that have never been in a fight in their life and "country" singers that were studio musicians that they threw a cowboy hat and boots on to make money.
    Last edited by edawg; 07-22-23 at 04:04 PM.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave edawg 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    People believed in the system back then. Today, they do not. Remember when the Left was preaching ''No One is Above the Law''.?. This is a fairly recent event started by the Left. But when it come's to the Bidens, they seem to be way above everyone else.

It is very difficult to get fair and unbalanced news to the masses when the totalitarian press suppress the truth and what people should be hearing in order to make a fair and balanced understanding.
    No body should be above the law.

You can blame that on the left all you want, but both sides always use it when dealing with the other side.

The Politicians have American citizens right where they want us divided, and at each other's throat. It keeps the money coming in, and that my friend is what they want, both sides

Under 40% (R). and under 40% (D). and just over 20% (I)

Political Party in almost all cases don't matter, it's about what class you are in. Having pull in either party could help if your party is in power.

The richer you are, the more likely to be above the law, or at least get out of your crimes.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

I am not a country music fan to be sure. I don't hate it. I just rarely feel the need to listen country music. When I say rarely, I mean never.

Now this song he sings about small town was released back in May. I don't get the fuss and apparently no one did either. Suddenly, in July, it's racist. Yup, that's how it takes apparently. Some White Lefty liberal BLM woman with pronouns, blue hair and a nose ring, decided it's offensive and definitely racist. So racist. She went on social media and her lunatic followers passed the torch. They didn't really understand why, but they went along anyways. Like CNN and MSNBC viewers. Crazy times.

Sounds like the singer was singing like millions of artists before him have. Ever heard Neil Young's 'OHIO' song? https://genius.com/Neil-young-ohio-lyrics

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

I ain't askin' nobody for nothin' if I cain't get it on my own... If you don't like the way I'm livin', just leave this long haired country boy alone.

In the meantime Jackpot,

Hunter Biden lawyer photographed engaging in some questionable behavior during first son’s visit

jackpot269

Preacher man on the TV Put in down my rock and roll, wants me to send a donation he is worried about my soul.
    Jesus walked on water and I know that it's true, sometimes I think that preacher man needs to do a little walking too.