So i am not putting a referral link as i believe i would not be able to. But for a couple years i have been on a couple sites . The one that may interest some of you is Swagbucks.

I normally gather and horde points and every now and then cash some out . I normally do $100 Doordash. However it may interest some of you wanting Bitcoin there is something i noticed on there called CRYPTO VOUCHER . It has a couple different amounts you can convert for BC. There is a fee but who cares if it does not cost you anything. I just cashed out $100 ended up with like $85 after fees a week back or so.

The nice thing about this is it is Free for a lot of it . I right now have over $1500 in there i just cash out every now and then. If you decide to do this here are a couple tips.

Every day is a trivia question for a point. Do that. Under games there are 3 you can get free points. I do Alus revenge 2 every day . You get 10 points every day 2 at a time. The first round play normal the 2nd round lose on purpose . Every 2 times you do that you get 2 points. There are other ways to get points. Like a couple times a day you can do searches for random points sometimes i get them by accident when i search for something. If you meet daily goal every day at end of month you get a nice bonus. Also Mon-Fri is Live trivia hosted by someone 10 questions. You can get points there . It is 8 PM except Fri it is at 3 PM. My wife try and do that it is kind of fun. There are surveys you can do different time limits. Sometimes you get a focus group i am hoping to do one Thursday for 1.5 hours for 10000 points. That is $100 basically. With that alone i can cash out another Crypto Voucher for 2 $50 again if i get picked.

I have done this a long time and i have cashed out a bunch. It does work. Also you can shop and get points. I NEVER buy something i do not need. I normally get ink or order flowers on there that i would have done anyway.

The only reason i mention this is because i know a lot of you talk about losing out on getting Bitcoin here. This is another way to do it i tried already and got paid. Again i am not putting any link because i am not trying to sell this just letting people know it is legit i have cashed out many times last couple years .