Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Peaceful protesters cleaning the Terry Fox statue! CBC won't show you this!

<iframe class="rumble" width="640" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/vr4s2r/?pub=t84gb" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    What they didn't show was qanon, proud boys, minute men, and other homosexual right wing groups trashing it in the first place. right..right derp?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8389

there ya go making unsubstantiated accusations again based on one single meme which I never even actually commented on. Just as I have done countless times, I forwarded a meme.

I will put up my record of researching things I post up against anyone. I also don't get everything right all the time. No one does. Now perhaps you made some valid points with your specific percentages, I don't know. Good on you for digging in deeper into the numbers. But while you did do some amazing research, it still seems as if the meme I posted is generally accurate based on your hard work. Isn't that right? Or do I need to take a nap?
    I just thought it was a reach at best, Public owned business have a board, as you know, and if someone makes a decision that impacts the business as a whole you would think they would act, especially if stock price is affected. Blocking out all of Ottawa cell service would piss me off if I lived there and im sure the cell providers got an ear full if true. They would have to have control of all the towers.
    To be fair you did say that liberals don't do research(I know a lot do) and im a moderate, that believes the right is to far right and the left has went way to far left. Enjoy your nap sir

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    Vanguard?!

20% of my 401k is in Vanguard so I guess I also own facebook, instagram, what's app, corus, shaw, pfizer, moderna, merck, and rogers media.

You are a fuking retard.
    That's what I was thinking, these trumptards lack basic common sense. They believe anything they read on facebook or twitter. Complete morons, can't even understand the irony of all of this.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    the truck rally is small, like 104 trucks, some campers and mostly cars/small trucks. this shit is pissing the union off as 90% of Canadian truck drivers have got the shot.

just right wing hype machine BS as always. its a fuking joke.

The convoy forced the loser Justin Trudeau to run away from his home located a couple blocks from Parliament. Now he's playing it up from an undisclosed location surrounded by heavily armed police in a pathetic attempt to pass the blame to the truckers from his tyranny.

Of course, right on queue, the lunatic Lefties will do whatever they can to undermine those against tyrannical leaders.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

The convoy forced the loser Justin Trudeau to run away from his home located a couple blocks from Parliament. Now he's playing it up from an undisclosed location surrounded by heavily armed police in a pathetic attempt to pass the blame to the truckers from his tyranny.

Of course, right on queue, the lunatic Lefties will do whatever they can to undermine those against tyrannical leaders.
    To duhhwight, tyranny is a democratically elected leader, but Trump and all his election lies and crimes is just fine... Go take that nap, you need it.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    What they didn't show was qanon, proud boys, minute men, and other homosexual right wing groups trashing it in the first place. right..right derp?
    no actually. This video was removed from YouTube but not from rumble. Why? It shows people cleaning a statue. Is that against community guidelines now? LOL.

The video of someone putting a Canadian flag on the statue and not treating it with the respect it deserves was played several times on Canada's fake news outlets but never the one I posted.

All you do is make shit up.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

dude 90% of truckers have the shot. doesn't matter what a few nut bags are doing.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

dude 90% of truckers have the shot. doesn't matter what a few nut bags are doing.
    It's amzing how even the simplest facts always fly right over duhwight's head.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29835

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8389

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Up north that might work and probably would in the USA right now, but do you remember when the Air Traffic Controlers told Ronnie Reagan that, well as much as he hated the USSR he took a play out of their book and forced them back to work. It was the The worst thing he did as President for the hourly worker in the USA made it almost impossible to organize and made the Labor Relations Act of 1935 very weak

DwightShrute

you know things are really bad when Canadians are protesting.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao! You research your posts? You have been posting fake news for years. You get caught on fact check constantly. The guy who posts tucker and catturd is talking about research. Unbelievable. You are a retard

DwightShrute

so? That isn't the point of it.

khicks26

so? That isn't the point of it.
    what's the point? be an asshole, create panic when there is none, cry like a bitch until you get your way.

grow the fuk up.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Trudue accuses the truckers of "hateful rhetoric" LOL

Guy is literally in hiding right now

Political career DEAD because he chose mandates and tyranny over freedom of choice & personal rights.

Good for the truckers, who coincidentally, just raised over $11mm on GFM in under 72 hours, more than either Canadian Political party raised all 4th qtr lol

People waking up!

Time to dump these liberal losers

rkelly110

Typical wingers, any chance to F off. Do some work and quit crying!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Wasn't he rumps buddy at one time who also hid in his bunker when we came for him, then put up a wall around a wall?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Wasn't he rumps buddy at one time who also hid in his bunker when we came for him, then put up a wall around a wall?
    He's a run-of-the-mill tard. Like our tards, he's done. Another dead man talking.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

More like 25% at best when are you going to realize it is part of the psyop? Everyone else is doing it so why not you!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Trudue accuses the truckers of "hateful rhetoric" LOL

Guy is literally in hiding right now

Political career DEAD because he chose mandates and tyranny over freedom of choice & personal rights.

Good for the truckers, who coincidentally, just raised over $11mm on GFM in under 72 hours, more than either Canadian Political party raised all 4th qtr lol

People waking up!

Time to dump these liberal losers
    Retard post!

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    More like 25% at best when are you going to realize it is part of the psyop? Everyone else is doing it so why not you!
    Psyop? JFC, you people are out of your fuking minds.

Thanks Alex.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

The left always promises what you want to hear, then does the opposite.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post

The left always promises what you want to hear, then does the opposite.
    wow profound... Maybe I just don't want my children and loved parents to die because you're a dumb shit who gets his medical advice from Joe Retard. Do what you want with your body, just stay the fk in your trailer and don't leave it.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

what's the point? be an asshole, create panic when there is none, cry like a bitch until you get your way.

grow the fuk up.

Technically that is YOUR position. And a vaccine percentage is not important. If you want it, get it. If not, then don't. That is what this is about. The freedom to do what you think is best for yourself and your family. If the government can force you to do this, then when do you grow a pair and tell them that they cannot force you do anything?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Psyop? JFC, you people are out of your fukinayg minds.

Thanks Alex.
    Say the people who will let garbage get injected into themselves without having any idea what is in it. How many boosters are you going to keep getting is it 5,6,7 etc....

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Technically that is YOUR position. And a vaccine percentage is not important. If you want it, get it. If not, then don't. That is what this is about. The freedom to do what you think is best for yourself and your family. If the government can force you to do this, then when do you grow a pair and tell them that they cannot force you do anything?
    What the f are you talking about? No one in America has ever been "forced" to get a vaccine, but you expect the entire world to accommodate your entitled ass because don't want to get a shot, nope.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Say the people who will let garbage get injected into themselves without having any idea what is in it. How many boosters are you going to keep getting is it 5,6,7 etc....
    What school did you get your medical degree from?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

What school did you get your medical degree from?
    SOCS Masters degree

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

SOCS Masters degree
    So you're not a medical doctor.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

So you're not a medical doctor.
    No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
    Humor always a good option when you're getting brow beat, at least you're smart enough to know that.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Humor always a good option when you're getting brow beat, at least you're smart enough to know that.
    Thanks and I always get a good laugh out of all your posts as well 🙂

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Fauci - government (governments biggest liars in all of history) = don't listen
    Rogan - multi-millionaire CUT-OUT controlled opposition (there has to be opposition for every position) and the government MUST control the other side. = don't listen
    Elon "cut-out" Musk - see Rogan. Another guy building cars with multi-billions invested that are pure trash. These people are all con-artists on both sides. = don't listen

Trump = con artist
    Biden = con artist

Stop trusting people that sold-out their souls for money and fame. Its a scam. They nearly ALL should be tried by WE THE PEOPLE.

First 12345 ... Last