hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Are we Seeing a Boston Massacre All Over Again?

Unarmed protestors broke some basic laws and walked into a building. But was this them trying to overthrow the government? Charged with SEDITION with punishable offence of death?

Put your left/right paradigm aside, pretend there is no Republican or Democrat party. Do you really think these people were trying to overthrow the government?

They were led there by Donald Trump who started this in the first place. How come he hasn't been charged then? And, why didn't Trump pardon these people? Where is he?

Why wasn't Whitmer (now a Guvanah if you can believe it) charged for her 2012 Michigan Senate Insurrection? She started and incited actual violence. No charges anywhere to be found?

Remember, remember, what happened at the Boston Massacre many year ago that birthed this nation. Will this be the ultimate death of this nation instead of a birth?

In fact, I would argue we don't have a representative government so there really isn't one to overthrow in the first place for these people. We have oppressors from both sides/parties. Its a runaway government that does not represent the people. At this point with it now being 2022, do we need these people "governing us" or anyone for that matter (or can we govern ourselves good enough without their interference?)?
    Last edited by hehfest; 01-14-22 at 12:58 AM.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Hehfest, this looks like typical political tactics to get an edge on the 2024 election, to me?
    A real

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Hehfest, this looks like typical political tactics to get an edge on the 2024 election, to me?
    A real
    No, you missed the edited part. I just finalized it. Lol at 2024 election. No bro, I don't even vote anymore since Gore lost 20 years ago. I voted for Bob Dole one time too I think lol. So, I'm not party-affiliated.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    No, you missed the edited part. I just finalized it. Lol at 2024 election. No bro, I don't even vote anymore since Gore lost 20 years ago. I voted for Bob Dole one time too I think lol. So, I'm not party-affiliated.
    Good for you. I believe in The Man, if you can find one? Hillary, hmm, she has millions of fans, so she could be a real threat in 6-10 months? Why those millions? The Democrat Party.
    Luckily, I have found that Man. And no one knows who he is.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Good for you. I believe in The Man, if you can find one? Hillary, hmm, she has millions of fans, so she could be a real threat in 6-10 months? Why those millions? The Democrat Party.
    Luckily, I have found that Man. And no one knows who he is.
    Lol are you betting this?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

The actual acts they did do don't even meet the requirements for Sedition. It doesn't even come close. This may be the biggest bullshit circus show on Earth now. What this will do, is 100% ruin these person(s) lives. Although, they might end up millionaires via gofundme type fundraisers.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Lol are you betting this?
    Already have, yes. And I bet 75% of posters know exactly who my Man is.
    His name rhymes with Stump.
    Now he simply needs to stump his opponents in the coming 2 years. But I hope he stomps [literally] them first, then stumps them next.