DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Shooter’s parents have been charged with 4 counts of involuntary manslaughter

Max 15 years per charge

DiggityDaggityDo

Would you bang the prosecutor?

Be honest, fellas

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Would you bang the prosecutor?

Be honest, fellas

Wood

DiggityDaggityDo

Manhunt underway for the parents

Are they on the run??

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Manhunt underway for the parentsAre they on the run??
    Wow, what a family.

DiggityDaggityDo

Dumb prosecutor

She went live on tv to tell the world they were charging the parents before coordinating with the sheriffs office

That gave the parents time to escape

I’d still bang her though. The prosecutor

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

well dafuc you expect when you've basically arms cache's in every house!! no need for more than 1 gun. then add in snowflakes = bs like this

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I know there might be some false flag shootings, but this one was real. I've confirmed it. Either way, the shooter was crying out for help on his own drawings. Saying help me! And where was the help?

I would have to say this was some sort of Electronic frequency/MK Ultra attack on him to wind him up. He had no history of any bad behavior or problems. It doesn't add up. The technology they can deploy against us individually is real. Some people can't overcome it and break.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I know there might be some false flag shootings, but this one was real. I've confirmed it. Either way, the shooter was crying out for help on his own drawings. Saying help me! And where was the help?

I would have to say this was some sort of Electronic frequency/MK Ultra attack on him to wind him up. He had no history of any bad behavior or problems. It doesn't add up. The technology they can deploy against us individually is real. Some people can't overcome it and break.
    You're posts scream help me. Hopefully you can get some. If you can't get it from the people around you, maybe get some pets or something. Sitting on the internet all day watching false flag vids from some high/drugged up dumfuks and worrying about 5g/6g (wasnt 4g supposed to mess everybody up?) is not healthy.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 12-05-21 at 09:13 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Lock away the psyco kid and parents up and throw away the key. Worthless family across the board that failed humanity.

You bring a baby Satan into this world you the parents should be held accountable. I always felt that way especially if he harms innocent others. You simply failed as parents.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I look at the pictures of the kids killed and it literally breaks my heart.

This shit has got to stop .

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lock away the psyco kid and parents up and throw away the key. Worthless family across the board that failed humanity..
    Jibbby, damn near every neighborhood in this country has psycho kids and parents. Crazy people are everywhere. You know crazy people in your neighborhood, don't you? We all knew the crazies growing up. Now multiply that by like 20. We need to replace flouride with prozac in our drinking supply.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    You're posts scream help me. Hopefully you can get some. If you can't get it from the people around you, maybe get some pets or something. Sitting on the internet all day watching false flag vids from some high/drugged up dumfuks and worrying about 5g/6g (wasnt 4g supposed to mess everybody up?) is not healthy.
    I bring it real mother fukker. The only reason you don't like it is because its outside your dam cawksucker categorical box world that you live in. I don't give a fukk if you agree with anything I post. I'm not crazy, but nobody is going to fukk with me ROL. I assure you that. However, I don't go around harming people even though I'm an EOHOH (Equal Opportunity Hater of Humanity). I'd rather sit all back of the bus and all >>>>and see you fukking rott.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

The whole goal now after that shooting is to continue to make you a defenseless person. Now, there is a bill for Michigan, I believe, only, where the parents must have firearms locked away safely and if they don't and the child uses their gun and harms someone, its 5 years in prison. Go ahead and applaud the stupidity. By the time, if you do ever need that said weapon; by the time you go access it; your ass will be smoked.

Hooray, hooray for dumbfukks that can't see the forest for the trees. If you have your shit locked away, you're dead.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The whole goal now after that shooting is to continue to make you a defenseless person. Now, there is a bill for Michigan, I believe, only, where the parents must have firearms locked away safely and if they don't and the child uses their gun and harms someone, its 5 years in prison. Go ahead and applaud the stupidity. By the time, if you do ever need that said weapon; by the time you go access it; your ass will be smoked.

Hooray, hooray for dumbfukks that can't see the forest for the trees. If you have your shit locked away, you're dead.

Put that in a safe. They will find the key? They find the key........oh what the fukk-ever. Non-fukkin-sense. A NO-SENSE culture. I told you fukkers that are so sad THIS. THIS IS WHAT YOU TEACH YOUR SHIT KIDS:

DO NOT BULLY ANYMORE and THIS SHIT WON'T HAPPEN! GET IT? Train them not to bully. How about that for an answer to your sadness?

They ganged up and gang-stalked that kid, and so, he did what he did. But, how much did they fukk with the kid? How much did they torture him. Where they committing terroristic acts upon him?

Don't ask questions, don't think critically, littletymer56, just attack the messenger of different thoughts.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

FUKK YOU GUN GRABBERS!

First ... 2345