Betpoints: 1557

Guy is shot picking up his son.

It's unreal what people think is ok....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Another idiot that will spend the rest of his life in jail

Good

Shooter should've walked inside, locked the doors and called 911, instead grabbed a gun and returned. The victim never had a weapon nor is it reasonable to assume he was a threat.

Shooter had a happy trigger finger and will rot in prison now

Word becoming a safer place, one less Trump voter at a time
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Oddly enough everyone was very calm and logical afterwards, like a friendly disagreement as the dude lays there dead.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Good

Shooter should've walked inside, locked the doors and called 911, instead grabbed a gun and returned. The victim never had a weapon nor is it reasonable to assume he was a threat.

Sane Kraken makes an appearance.

Then TDS Kraken shows up in the last sentence.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Good

One less Trump voter for a Biden voter to run down in his Ford Escape.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Sane Kraken makes an appearance.

Then TDS Kraken shows up in the last sentence.

I read my post and it wasn't divisive enough for the day. I actually edited it to add the last line bc thats how I feel today.

We cant all be level headed 24/7, DWIGHT

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

I read my post and it wasn't divisive enough for the day. I actually edited it to add the last line bc thats how I feel today.

We cant all be level headed 24/7, DWIGHT

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Oddly enough everyone was very calm and logical afterwards, like a friendly disagreement as the dude lays there dead.
    Right? Turns out the wife thought he got zapped from a stun gun for some reason. Another brain surgeon.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What the fukk is wrong with people? You shoot someone like that? Don't even have a trial. Shoot him in the town square with his own gun.

loser711
    loser711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 943

So far no charges filed. I'm waiting for MSNBC and CNN to call it White Supremacy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by loser711 View Post
    So far no charges filed. I'm waiting for MSNBC and CNN to call it White Supremacy.
    They are not going to file charges until Monday. Courts are closed for public holidays.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

So where's his son?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

Tuck Fexas

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

So if the guy is on his property and he tells you to leave normally you should just leave . The only thing was he did tell him he better use the gun or he was going to take it from him. Then he grabs at the gun but that was after he shot at the guys feet at first.It was after that where he grabbed at the gun. If the guy was picking up his son though at that location and it was a court order then doesn't the guy have a legal right to be there?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The killer's ex-wife who just divorced is a district judge. They are going to throw the book at him.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

The level of anger between two people over a child is deeply rooted in hatred.… the wife is a cuunt… She was using the child as a tool against the ex husband.. The kid was supposed to be there and she didn’t call the guy and let him know… Sleezy bitch…

I’m surprised the husband didn’t take the gun from the little guy and shoot his ex with it..

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

That guy should've just got off that guys property, property right are just as important as the right to bear arms.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    The level of anger between two people over a child is deeply rooted in hatred.… the wife is a cuunt… She was using the child as a tool against the ex husband.. The kid was supposed to be there and she didn’t call the guy and let him know… Sleezy bitch…

I’m surprised the husband didn’t take the gun from the little guy and shoot his ex with it..
    This is a tough one normally i am pretty accurate on these but if it went to court wondering what they would say trying to get the guy off with Defense.

Here is what i am thinking are things that would play into this i am not sure of.

1)- Was this 100% the location he was supposed to pick up the kid . Could it have been somewhere else and kid was not there and he tracked down the wife to confront her.

2)- If this was the location he was supposed to go to then what are his rights? I mean he should have a legal right to be there to pick up his son. Does that mean he can go into the house to get his son if he has a legal right to be there ?

3)- Does they guy have the right to tell him to leave even though its his property if the other guy has a legal right to pick up his son?

4)- I think about Bigfoot a lot all of them Bigfoot ,Yeti, Skunk Ape,Yowie,Grassman ... When i am thinking of him is he also thinking of me ?

5) Where was the kid?

6)- Has this happened before and the guy just had enough.

I wonder if the kid was inside the entire time. Or maybe the kid is older and just did not want to go and took off to a friends house . This feels like a set up. I would have just taken the guy inside and let him see the kid was not there and i do not know where he is. It is their responsibility to have him there but that is way easier to do with a 7 year old then a teen who can go out the back window without you ever knowing.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Things escalated when Rambo went inside to bring his assault rifle ready for combat. Once he brought the machine gun out he provoked the father. This could have been resolved by the father and ex-wife and Rambo staying locked in his bathroom. The father was there with his wife who was filming this and he didn't threatenen his ex-wife.

Guns make people do stupid things and then they pay for their mistakes for life. Now two women lost their husbands because cooler heads couldn't prevail.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Things escalated when Rambo went inside to bring his assault rifle ready for combat. Once he brought the machine gun out he provoked the father. This could have been resolved by the father and ex-wife and Rambo staying locked in his bathroom. The father was there with his wife who was filming this and he didn't threatenen his ex-wife.

Guns make people do stupid things and then they pay for their mistakes for life. Now two women lost their husbands because cooler heads couldn't prevail.
    Arguing for the right to bear arms and the right to use lethal force to defend property, the situation escalated when the guy did not leave when told to.

Since the video clearly shows he told the guy to leave and that guy still refused to leave after seeing the gun, the situation was resolved properly. I'm hoping charges won't even have to be laid here since it's so clear cut. But if it goes to court it'll just end up like rittenhouse.

Also, just because the father had custody does not give him the right to trespass, custody is just custody not right to commit crimes to enforce custody decisions.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Poor kid involved.

No one seems to give a shit about trying to save the guy's life either.

Want gun rights, accept the consequences. Hope the shooter gets the book thrown at him. Obvious cuck got all brave storming out of the house screaming with his dick extension gun. Looked pretty scared when his coward bluff didn't work. Shame he didn't just go back inside when that play failed instead of murdering the father without any good reason.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

THIS. Guaranteed this situation has been brewing for a long time. These skank hoes use the kids to antagonize the ex....stirring the pot until he finally gets sick of her fvcking with him and it blows into these type of confrontations. Very typical for women to manipulate drop-off/pick-up times just to piss the man off. Family court will ALWAYS....as in 100% of the time....sympathize with her. Look at her in the video.....she almost looks like she's enjoying it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    THIS. Guaranteed this situation has been brewing for a long time. These skank hoes use the kids to antagonize the ex....stirring the pot until he finally gets sick of her fvcking with him and it blows into these type of confrontations. Very typical for women to manipulate drop-off/pick-up times just to piss the man off. Family court will ALWAYS....as in 100% of the time....sympathize with her. Look at her in the video.....she almost looks like she's enjoying it.
    That whore didn't realize that she actually has to work now to raise the kids because she lost the child support from the killed ex and she will lose the money she was getting from the Rambo boyfriend who will end up in jail.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Good

It’s whoever has the better lawyers. Unless you defend yourself from a black and you are white you are in trouble with the media. If it’s white on white or black on black you can go the old route of spending your life savings on a lawyer and they can sleazily get you off. Kyle rittenhouse was guilty and he got off. I think Kyle got off cause he killed a pedophile if the jury seen he shot or killed an average person he would have been guilty.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Pussy went to go grab a gun cause he knew he was about to get his ass kicked. Kyle rittenhouse emboldening a lot of idiots.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Pussy went to go grab a gun cause he knew he was about to get his ass kicked. Kyle rittenhouse emboldening a lot of idiots.
    He didn't even have to get out of the house. The ex-wasn't physically threatening the woman and he was their with his wife who was filming the incident. If he stayed inside and hushed the ex would have left. But he came out when the ex was mad and he made a bad situation worse. And yes he is a pussy for not choosing to fist fight and shoot someone in the stomach multiple times because he can't fight.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

It’s whoever has the better lawyers. Unless you defend yourself from a black and you are white you are in trouble with the media. If it’s white on white or black on black you can go the old route of spending your life savings on a lawyer and they can sleazily get you off. Kyle rittenhouse was guilty and he got off. I think Kyle got off cause he killed a pedophile if the jury seen he shot or killed an average person he would have been guilty.
    I know right!!

The law is so unfair to us white people.

Police love those damn blacks so much and should cut us crackers more slack. So unfair to us!!
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Did anyone get charged yet?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Fukkin Trump tards

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

This has to be the dumbest reasoning I have ever heard. Your SBR moniker, is appropriate.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Not the last time I will disagree with a retard. Sorry retard. First time with you I disagree. LMFAO ROFL.

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

The world is really going to some dark places...
    Then again, maybe it has always been like this.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post

This has to be the dumbest reasoning I have ever heard. Your SBR moniker, is appropriate.
    Well what is your reasoning for the guy to have run away and then come out screaming like a maniac with a gun?

You saw that and think that he was brave???

OP 100% correct. Shooter a coward and the court will convict him like one.

Just look at how pin dick almost shits his pants in fear when his bluff didn't work!

This isn't about politics or gun rights. It's just one irresponsible gun owning coward who will see justice.

What's going to happen to the kid is more important.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Rittenhouse part deux. God bless the second amendment.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Well what is your reasoning for the guy to have run away and then come out screaming like a maniac with a gun?

You saw that and think that he was brave???

OP 100% correct. Shooter a coward and the court will convict him like one.

Just look at how pin dick almost shits his pants in fear when his bluff didn't work!

This isn't about politics or gun rights. It's just one irresponsible gun owning coward who will see justice.

What's going to happen to the kid is more important.
    Actually it is about rights, the right to shoot trespassers, that why no one charged - pretty clear the home owner wanted the trespasser to leave.

12 Last