slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Alec Baldwin accidentally shoots and kills a cinematographer on film set

Guy was weeping on the pics I saw on daily mail site

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

good i hate that liberal prick guy thinks hes 20, 10 kids still wants more. guy has issues.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

I hope they charge that fukk with negligence….guy has more issues than The NY Times

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Guy was weeping on the pics I saw on daily mail site
    He's an actor what do you expect? Cry me a river. Murderer, hang him high I say!!

Alec Baldwin is and always was an angry enraged borderline psychopath. Even if innocent which he is probably not it's bad Karma coming around full circle.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

Pre-mature to call it an accident type of reporting the LEFT loves

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19223

Why would he even aim it at them?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Why would he even aim it at them?
    Exactly? They weren't part of the movie scene. Something smells fishy with Alec Baldwin either way.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Exactly? They weren't part of the movie scene. Something smells fishy with Alec Baldwin either way.
    Exactly.
    My wife who follows pop culture the way we follow NFL teams and stats and such so I can't rag on her for that, pop culture is her thing, says this smells like a set up.

She tells me that Alec Baldwin is an asshole and the whole Baldwin family is totally disliked in most Hollywood circles the way the Barrymore family is revered.

Her initial reaction was she thinks Alec is being framed by someone or people that really don't like him.
    Wouldn't surprise me.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    good i hate that liberal prick guy thinks hes 20, 10 kids still wants more. guy has issues.
    so good that a person died.

this is not the first time this accident happened. those guns should be like kids cap pistols. no projectile should be released under any circumstances. and I am positive with the special effects Hollywood now has they could make a stick sound and look like a gun. this is complete lunacy people dying for no reason at all.

it kinda reminds me of republicans who refuse medical advise and are dying for no reason. same thing, same idea.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He's an actor what do you expect? Cry me a river. Murderer, hang him high I say!!

Alec Baldwin is and always was an angry enraged borderline psychopath. Even if innocent which he is probably not it's bad Karma coming around full circle.
    so Alex B is an angry enraged borderline psychopath. but D Trump is completely normal on the crazy scale. jibby my friend do you remember the Bible quote that goes something like this. before you reach to clear a splinter out of your neighbors eye first remove the plank in your own.

one issue the crazies should never speak/write about is an individual who is moderate in temper and in full control of all mental and psychological issues--don't you think when considering the hero they worship.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    so Alex B is an angry enraged borderline psychopath. but D Trump is completely normal on the crazy scale. jibby my friend do you remember the Bible quote that goes something like this. before you reach to clear a splinter out of your neighbors eye first remove the plank in your own.

one issue the crazies should never speak/write about is an individual who is moderate in temper and in full control of all mental and psychological issues--don't you think when considering the hero they worship.
    Trump isn't out there shooting people and calling his kids extreme vulgar names. Comparing Trump to Alec Baldwin only you could come up with Dante. Lol.

Keep up the thoughtful work buddy.