I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29826

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Australia has a 6x lower death rate per million than USA.

And is proof positive that you are wrong that it wasn't effective.

You just refused to be part of the solution.

You and your ilk will be the death of the USA as the #1 world power with your foolishness.

"My ilk" is part of a longstanding group that believes doctors should honor their Hippocratic oath, which includes informed consent. Not long ago the majority of people agreed, but politically steered and funded Science™ that's pumped out by big pharma-funded-MSM has changed that.

The media, world leaders and even the CEO of Pfizer outright lied about the "effectiveness" and they all had to walk that back little by little. Eventually everyone knew someone that was vaxxed and infected or worse. The number of "fully vaxxed" who were infected, hospitalized or dying became too great to hide and the percentages of "effectiveness" being reported dropped weekly.

It was proven so "effective" without proper vaccine clinical trials (that should have lasted 7+ years) that they had to change the definition of the word "vaccine." Did they change the definition of "effective" along the way, too?

I elected take my 99.5% chance of survival, stay healthy and not participate in the largest medical experiment in human history and have absolutely no regrets in my "foolishness."

Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Australia has a 6x lower death rate per million than USA.

And is proof positive that you are wrong that it wasn't effective.

You just refused to be part of the solution.

You and your ilk will be the death of the USA as the #1 world power with your foolishness.
    Everyone who died and had Covid was counted as a Covid death here.

Besides, what do you guys have over there? 25 million people? Try controlling 330+ million.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Besides, what do you guys have over there? 25 million people? Try controlling 330+ million.
    I'm just glad they found that radioactive capsule thingy that 'fell off a truck' before the world shut down - for real this time.....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

[deleted. waste of time]
    Last edited by Optional; 02-02-23 at 07:35 AM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Optional 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    "My ilk" is part of a longstanding group that believes doctors should honor their Hippocratic oath, which includes informed consent. Not long ago the majority of people agreed, but politically steered and funded Science™ that's pumped out by big pharma-funded-MSM has changed that.

The media, world leaders and even the CEO of Pfizer outright lied about the "effectiveness" and they all had to walk that back little by little. Eventually everyone knew someone that was vaxxed and infected or worse. The number of "fully vaxxed" who were infected, hospitalized or dying became too great to hide and the percentages of "effectiveness" being reported dropped weekly.

It was proven so "effective" without proper vaccine clinical trials (that should have lasted 7+ years) that they had to change the definition of the word "vaccine." Did they change the definition of "effective" along the way, too?

I elected take my 99.5% chance of survival, stay healthy and not participate in the largest medical experiment in human history and have absolutely no regrets in my "foolishness."

Good luck!
    plus your kids will spring to the upper echelon of society while the magnet skins are left behind
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

how powerful is big pharma?

manny24
    pay Bobby

just looking back 3 years i mean where are the wet market apologies ???!!?!?!?!?!??!?

dude selling howler monkey frittatas outside the gain of function lab was just trying to feed his family too !!

monkey meat

that's what he was feeding them

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another virtue signal.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute

Another virtue signal.

These celebrities fall under the category of those who refuse to admit they have been duped once again by their government, big pharma and the press. So rather than admit it, their only recourse at this point is to double down repeatedly or lose face. They are "actors" after all.

Meanwhile, Sean Penn is probably looking for another dictator to snuggle up to.

DwightShrute

like most things, just follow the money.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    like most things, just follow the money.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

“We need to study it more.” ----Dr Fauci

The “study it more” should have occurred in clinical trials, but those were rushed and not performed properly.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

manny24
    pay Bobby

studies showing now that boosters are highly addictive

will require years of mental reprogramming to quit

withdrawal symptoms can include but not limited to

self respect, lucid thoughts, patriotism, non-deviant relationships, community pride, honesty even actual work in some cases
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

The City of Seattle announced in an email that they will no longer be requiring the COVID-19 vaccination as terms of employment.

Optional

The City of Seattle announced in an email that they will no longer be requiring the COVID-19 vaccination as terms of employment.
    And only 13 months later than the internment camp of Australia!

6 Americans have died, per million, for every 1 Australian.

But lockdowns and community "compliance" and vaccinations did nothing eh Dwight.

Did you know that an American male life expectancy is now a massive 8 years less than an Aussie male after your covid shenanigans?

Did you know the US govt spends twice as many tax dollars per person on health care than your hated socialized Australian free health care system too? (Just to die more than 10% earlier!)

When are Americans going to realize brainwashed ideologs like you are destroying your nation!?

DwightShrute

But lockdowns and community "compliance" and vaccinations did nothing eh Dwight.

Did you know that an American male life expectancy is now a massive 8 years less than an Aussie male after your covid shenanigans?

Did you know the US govt spends twice as many tax dollars per person on health care than your hated socialized Australian free health care system too? (Just to die more than 10% earlier!)

When are Americans going to realize brainwashed ideologs like you are destroying your nation!?

Optional

Cmon Dwight.

On one hand you say deaths are fake and over reported, but on the other they have been under reported.

What's your explanation for the life expectancy problem? Is the total deaths number in 2022 a fake too? Insurance companies would not be standing for faking those numbers quietly as it would directly cost them.

Disinformation is the only form of argument you have left now that the numbers are in.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

6-BB83-C74-E7-CF-48-C5-BA3-C-3-E6-EC62-DF3-BB
    Nomination(s):

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Not covid related but important.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

I guess Albert Baller ain't going to Thailand for a holiday.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The United Sates averaged the same Death number per Covid cases as the rest of the world which was roughly 1 in 100.

Australia's death count per Covid cases was far far less than the average for the rest of the world at 1 in 500.

I am not sure how lock downs kept people who got Covid in Australia from dying. There had to be more factors than just keeping people from interacting with one another. Perhaps better health, weather. etc.

Or maybe some countries were were reporting truthfully while others were not.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

The United Sates averaged the same Death number per Covid cases as the rest of the world which was roughly 1 in 100.

Australia's death count per Covid cases was far far less than the average for the rest of the world at 1 in 500.

I am not sure how lock downs kept people who got Covid in Australia from dying. There had to be more factors than just keeping people from interacting with one another. Perhaps better health, weather. etc.

Or maybe some countries were were reporting truthfully while others were not.
    in the case of the usa, public health officials and vaccine salesmen now readily admit that the deaths were way overcounted... people on hospice were counted, people were stuck on ventilators that ended up killing them, same with remdesevir (run, death is near)

imagine a disease so deadly that nobody heard any ambulances, and you didn't even know you had it unless you were tested

i totally agree with optional though that the us "health care" system is ridiculous... western medicine is focused on keeping their customers sick, and treating symptoms rather than the underlying cause... food supply is full of garbage and anyone on TV over the past few years talking about "health" mentioned getting injected with toxic waste and restricting breathing with a mask, rather than fresh air, exercise, and eating healthier
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

milwaukee mike

after scaring kids to death, with masks, closed schools, etc... why has nobody apologized for this? not a single healthy child has died from covid in the usa. NOT EVEN ONE.

and the fda themselves admit that the chance of ANY child, even terminally ill ones, dying from covid is 0.00001487671

you statistically have the same chance of dying from a shark attack in the desert

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Stop being twats, get your shots girls. It doesn't hurt, puss holes!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    how many have you gotten? should i get 5 or 6 all at once just to be safe?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Retard.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

vaccine death total now surpasses actual covid deaths.....

as the number of covid deaths shrinks due to mislabled "covid deaths" being called out for what they truly were (deaths with coivd, not due to covid), and the number of people dropping dead daily due to the vaccines continues to churn on, it is more and more apparent that pfizer, moderna and joe rapin' robinette biden should all be indicted for mass murdering millions of idiots who were stupid enough to take the death jabs......

First ... 229230231232233234235 ... Last