vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    why are you trying to reason with the village idiot ?
    Ghost alert. Name changing fuxvk. You suck under every new name you use here.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4698

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Ghost alert. Name changing fuxvk. You suck under every new name you use here.
    If we did a poll you would be voted sbr idiot of the year. We are all dumber for having your around here ,may god have mercy on your soul.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    if you have to be bullied, coerced, bribed, lied to, and shamed into doing something... then you know deep down it's not in your best interest

the vaccinated are in danger, that's true, but they're in danger because they were tricked into being injected with the most toxic vaccines ever mass produced
    Well, none of that is true Mike. Sometimes in the interest of public health, you gotta do whatever you gotta do to get people vaccinated. We bribe kids, sometimes we bully kids (in the name of being stern), and sometime we lie to kids to get them to do something that is in their own best interest.

And in a lot of ways, anti-vaxxers have been acting childish. Illogical arguments formed on lack of information and misinformation, and being stubborn just because they dont like authority. Childish behavior.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

just had someone die of covid19

not family

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Well, none of that is true Mike. Sometimes in the interest of public health, you gotta do whatever you gotta do to get people vaccinated. We bribe kids, sometimes we bully kids (in the name of being stern), and sometime we lie to kids to get them to do something that is in their own best interest.

And in a lot of ways, anti-vaxxers have been acting childish. Illogical arguments formed on lack of information and misinformation, and being stubborn just because they dont like authority. Childish behavior.
    its just dumb to group those that dont take the corona vaccine into the same category as those that don't take other vaccines

these are not the same and shows your ignorance

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5445

The pro-vaxxers are acting childish for blaming anyone that gets covid on them. Also by grouping them as anti-vaxxers. Just leave them alone you libtards.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Don't you ever get tired of spreading lies and misinformation? These are funny people; they ignore the negative side of the vaccine but still have the nerve to call anti-vaxxers childish

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    its just dumb to group those that dont take the corona vaccine into the same category as those that don't take other vaccines
    these are not the same and shows your ignorance
    It is the same. These same antivaxxers would have the same stance if we were trying to get people to get the measles vaccine. The only reason we don't have to deal with them is because they were forced to get the measles shot when they were too young to be dumb and their parents had to get them vaccinated in order to drop them off to school. Until we start vaccinating kids for Covid and forcing parents to show proof, we are going to have Kyrie types who just love to be contrarian.

You just said you know someone who died from Covid. Unless you are living under a rock, we all have known people who have died from Covid. I'm not talking old people on their deathbed. Healthy working class people who got Covid and died a few days later. Anyone complaining about being forced to get vaccinated or to wear a mask is pissing on all these dead people.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of spreading lies and misinformation? These are funny people; they ignore the negative side of the vaccine but still have the nerve to call anti-vaxxers childish
    The only side-effect to date is myocarditis which resolves quickly. You've never seen anyone with myocarditis in your life and have no clue what it looks like. I made a thread about vaccine linked myocarditis before the CDC ever acknowledged it. We saw 4-5 young men that had it, all recovered with 24 hours and went home. Its mild. Add in you're around 100x more likely to get severe myocarditis with covid than you are to get mild myocarditis with the vaccine, you're line of thinking is irrational.

But ya, my earlier post is 100% factual and you are acting like a child at this point. But you're so invested in your belief that you're incapable of having a change of heart. You would die before you admit you were wrong.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    The only reason we are about to kick Covid in the ass is because of the vaccines. You better thank God we got the vaccines or the entire world would still be locked down. The scientist and big pharma did all of us a solid and you owe them a huge debt of gratitude.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their are no known aide effects to the vaccine. You think there are bc you have chosen to believe false i formation, or you've been gaslit so fukkiing hard your brain is scrambled to the point reality and fiction have blended.

The only side-effect to date is myocarditis which resolves quickly. You've never seen anyone with myocarditis in your life and have no clue what it looks like. I made a thread about vaccine linked myocarditis before the CDC ever acknowledged it. We saw 4-5 young men that had it, all recovered with 24 hours and went home.

But ya, my earlier post is 100% factual and you are acting like a child at this point. But you're so invested in your belief that you're incapable of having a change of heart. You would die before you admit you were wrong.
    That is completely incorrect. I am vaccinated but to say ther are no side effects from the vaccine is categorically false. It's well known the Pfizer vaccine can cause mycrocardiaatis, or a heart murmur, for the 2 weeks after you get that company's vaccine. This is likely why a Denmark soccer player passed out and almost did in the field in the euros last year.

The federal government also specifically warns pregnant women to consult their physicians before getting booster shots, they wouldn't do that if there were zero side effects you dumb shit.

thomorino

Can you read? It is for hospital personnel idiot. Get vaccinated or be fired. It’s already happening and it’s great.
    Wrong, many people I closing at airlines like United have been fired for not being vaccinated you dumb shit.

tommir99

The only side-effect to date is myocarditis which resolves quickly. You've never seen anyone with myocarditis in your life and have no clue what it looks like. I made a thread about vaccine linked myocarditis before the CDC ever acknowledged it. We saw 4-5 young men that had it, all recovered with 24 hours and went home. Its mild. Add in you're around 100x more likely to get severe myocarditis with covid than you are to get mild myocarditis with the vaccine, you're line of thinking is irrational.

Thanks for the laugh

Demonata

You are fake news. People have died from the vaccine and that's a fact. For you to deny it shows you are biased.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The only reason we are about to kick Covid in the ass is because of the vaccines. You better thank God we got the vaccines or the entire world would still be locked down. The scientist and big pharma did all of us a solid and you owe them a huge debt of gratitude.
    Absolutely! Excellent post! I agree with every single post that comes from you

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are fake news. People have died from the vaccine and that's a fact. For you to deny it shows you are biased.
    Demonseed - It is extremely rare. You can't find more than 5 people who have died from the Vaccine. We'll wait...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Demonseed - It is extremely rare. You can't find more than 5 people who have died from the Vaccine. We'll wait...
    A guy who hid from covid(demon) and a guy who lost 470 units(Morino) are now medical experts. This place is gold!!

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

the beauty of living in America is those 'childish' (LOL) peeps can you tell to mind your own fking business and stay on your own side of the fence and worry about your lawn. What's 'in my own best interest' is none of your fking business so again stay in your own lane, pretty cool how having personal freedoms and rights work isn't it?

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Afraid? If that old fart sees a pile of dog shit in the ground, is he going to pick it up with his bare hands, and then eat it? If not, then he's afraid, AFRAID! He would be a moron not to eat it because it's free!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I still haven’t joined the cult yet when is the deadline

thomorino

A guy who hid from covid(demon) and a guy who lost 470 units(Morino) are now medical experts. This place is gold!!
    You are a dumb shit

RudyRuetigger

It is the same. These same antivaxxers would have the same stance if we were trying to get people to get the measles vaccine. The only reason we don't have to deal with them is because they were forced to get the measles shot when they were too young to be dumb and their parents had to get them vaccinated in order to drop them off to school. Until we start vaccinating kids for Covid and forcing parents to show proof, we are going to have Kyrie types who just love to be contrarian.

You just said you know someone who died from Covid. Unless you are living under a rock, we all have known people who have died from Covid. I'm not talking old people on their deathbed. Healthy working class people who got Covid and died a few days later. Anyone complaining about being forced to get vaccinated or to wear a mask is pissing on all these dead people.
    stopped reading there

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Again…all these sports analysts…except Stephen A, are praising Kyrie for taking a stance against the vaccine yet talking shit about the white republicans who refuse calling them selfish….this world is just too fukked up to even reason with

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Again…all these sports analysts…except Stephen A, are praising Kyrie for taking a stance against the vaccine yet talking shit about the white republicans who refuse calling them selfish….this world is just too fukked up to even reason with
    Who in their right minds are praising Kyrie for being a dumb ass? I don't listen to a lot of shock jocks, so maybe you can help. Who are they?

The Kraken

Nobody should have to get the vaccine

No one should ever have to explain why they didn't get the vaccine (would prolly be better if they didn't try bc it never makes sense)

Yet thats all we argue about, its silly. I know yall dont care that Im vaxxed, and I dont care that yall arent, but we argue over the reasoning

Stupid

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Who in their right minds are praising Kyrie for being a dumb ass? I don't listen to a lot of shock jocks, so maybe you can help. Who are they?
    Jay Williams to start….but look at Twitter….they are all loving him for taking the stance….this is why nobody respects you liberal idiots….

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Blacks and liberals are a detriment to society

thomorino

If kyrie was white the entire media would be obliterating him. The liberal media never holds blacks responsible for anything, it's always racism fault

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Blacks and liberals are a detriment to society
    Blacks! Liberals!

Demonata

Woke up just in time to hurry and get coffee at starbucks! Still too early for covid to get me hopefully, I'll be on the lookout though. I'll be sure to wear a faceshield so the air cant get my face.

DwightShrute

and there ya have it

First ... 64656667686970 ... Last