thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I don’t have accessibility to every employee records so of course it’s an educated guess. It’s also irrelevant though. They can choose that they just want customers vaccinated. It’s the business owners decision to refuse service.
    The problem is anyone can say they are vqccinat d and produce a card or a fake vaccine passport you dumb shit. There is no way to enforce these dumb left wing policies, They aren't going to take blood from customers to see if they have antibodies.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5445

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Dude, I used to catch people stealing from the company. They have giveaways. Sir you have a giveaway but aren’t smart enough to know what it is. Feel like Matt Damon and you are John t. You really need to put your Oreos up cheeseball!
    You make no sense daily.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The problem is anyone can say they are vqccinat d and produce a card or a fake vaccine passport you dumb shit. There is no way to enforce these dumb left wing policies, They aren't going to take blood from customers to see if they have antibodies.
    Great thinking dummy. Why have driver’s license and passports then. People fake those all the time. You right wing losers never understand why you lose every nation wide vote by millions. It’s because you’re stupid dumb shits.

thomorino

Great thinking dummy. Why have driver’s license and passports then. People fake those all the time. You right wing losers never understand why you lose every nation wide vote by millions. It’s because you’re stupid dumb shits.
    A driver license cannot.be faked because it had a number that is verified with the state, most people aren't getting the vaccine from.the government and, again, vaccine passports can easily be faked dumb shit.

Demonata

Never getting the vaccine.i got the body god gave me. I'm blessed.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I don’t have accessibility to every employee records so of course it’s an educated guess. It’s also irrelevant though. They can choose that they just want customers vaccinated. It’s the business owners decision to refuse service.
    Your first statement is my point. As a vaccinated customer we should have the right to a place serving the public that we pay at to know if every employee is vaccinated. No one should eat at these places if they don't offer proof to customers. It needs to be both ways. That's my point. I could care less about the question at the front door about if a customer has it. Both ways.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

Unless it's refusal to make a cake for a gay wedding. That's unlawful.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Your first statement is my point. As a vaccinated customer we should have the right to a place serving the public that we pay at to know if every employee is vaccinated. No one should eat at these places if they don't offer proof to customers. It needs to be both ways. That's my point. I could care less about the question at the front door about if a customer has it. Both ways.
    You do not have the right to.know if someone is vaccinated and you shouldn't Carr anyways. If you ate vaccinated you should care if.others serving you are.vaccinated,its irrelevant you dumb ahit.

vitterd

A driver license cannot.be faked because it had a number that is verified with the state, most people aren't getting the vaccine from.the government and, again, vaccine passports can easily be faked dumb shit.
    Yes, nobody has a fake ID. Dumb shit.

vitterd

You do not have the right to.know if someone is vaccinated and you shouldn't Carr anyways. If you ate vaccinated you should care if.others serving you are.vaccinated,its irrelevant you dumb ahit.
    Is this English?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Unless it's refusal to make a cake for a gay wedding. That's unlawful.
    You don’t understand laws.

thomorino

Yes, nobody has a fake ID. Dumb shit.

Is this English?
    Ids can be verified dumb shit, there is no way to verify if someone has been vaccinated other than doing a blood test.

thomorino

There is no reason why a vaccinated person should care if they are being served by someone who isn't vaccinated you dumb shit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Actually it's totally relevant. You can't tell everyone to be vaccinated in your business but your employees aren't or some aren't. That defeats the purpose right? You want your waitress to be unvaccinated?
    Of course the employees have to be vaccinated. The NY requirement is for WORKERS and customers.

New York City will become the first U.S. city to require proof of vaccination for a variety of activities for workers and customers — indoor dining, gyms and movie theaters — a move intended to put pressure on people to get vaccinated, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced on Tuesday.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

morino escaped wuhan with covid

fukkin parasite

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    morino escaped wuhan with covid

fukkin parasite
    You are a dumb shit

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I would have stayed until they trespassed me. Nobody would gave kicked my ass. I can win almost every fight one on one since I'm trained in mma. If it's a group that tried I would shoot them to defend myself.
    So you shoot people that attempted to get you out of their establishment??? That should go real well in court. When are you going to realize that you are on the losing side AGAIN? You're not going to win with your antivax, antimask stance. Die on that hill all you want. You are not going to win in the end.

Mac4Lyfe

You forgot that we should burn unvaccinated families at the stake. They have destroyed this country. Give them liberty, then give them death.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You forgot that we should burn unvaccinated families at the stake. They have destroyed this country. Give them liberty, then give them death.
    lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

Mac4Lyfe?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

the keyboard warriors have come out in full force...you know only a pencil dick with no spine hides behind a keyboard and types things like this

Mac4Lyfe

You still can't determine if someone has been vaccinated by taking blood and looking for antibodies. That is still uncertain. The only way you can tell if someone has been vaccinated is by their word and vaccine card. Which of course is easily manipulated.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Health is wealth...have to control it all I guess.......penetrating with your $ and daily life was JUST NOT ENOUGH....smh.....this shit is going to go on forever....
    You still can't determine if someone has been vaccinated by taking blood and looking for antibodies. That is still uncertain. The only way you can tell if someone has been vaccinated is by their word and vaccine card. Which of course is easily manipulated.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    the keyboard warriors have come out in full force...you know only a pencil dick with no spine hides behind a keyboard and types things like this
    Big dick, big spine. Now let's round up the unvaccinated. They are spreading the disease like zombie apocalypse.

Mac4Lyfe

Ids can be verified dumb shit, there is no way to verify if someone has been vaccinated other than doing a blood test.
    Morino - you cannot tell even with a blood test. Too many variables from person to person.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

Demonata

So you shoot people that attempted to get you out of their establishment??? That should go real well in court. When are you going to realize that you are on the losing side AGAIN? You're not going to win with your antivax, antimask stance. Die on that hill all you want. You are not going to win in the end.
    You never said that. Find in your post where you said that before I'll wait. Businesses have th rd right to kick anyone's ass in there establishment?Quit making up words I never said you dumb libtard. To buy food online they going to require vaccine cards? You are too stupid to respond to. Not sure why I I bother.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Big dick, big spine. Now let's round up the unvaccinated. They are spreading the disease like zombie apocalypse.

noodle dick, noodle brain, and noodle spine...you are a disease on this country, you and your entire family should be deported back to whatever border town it is you snuck through

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Mac4Lyfe?

Epic find! Leaked video of mac4lyfe!

Demonata

You know a ton of Democrats wont get the vaccine either. Quit saying it's only one side.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Wait until kids getting the Vacc cant have children in 15 years.....mystery lol...
    You know a ton of Democrats wont get the vaccine either. Quit saying it's only one side.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Wait until kids getting the Vacc cant have children in 15 years.....mystery lol...
    Yeah true man. Natural immunity is healthier.

Mac4Lyfe

Burn them too... What makes you think I care about Dems?? The unvaccinated are walking, talking zombies. Off with their heads.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah true man. Natural immunity is healthier.
    This guy obviously wasn't immune...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Mac4Lyfe?

Nope... I'd be behind that lady like this.

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last