5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29192

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    They are going door to door to give info and encourage vacvination.

They arent tying you down and forcing the jab on you.

You gonna shoot one of them, Fester?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25678

I didn't know Diggler worked for the deepstate

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Fester is quite paranoid

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11213

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    God forbid we have a real pandemic that takes out more then 1% of the population unlike Covid does. ..
    Covid kills less then 1% of the population that are not vaccinated FACT!!
    Try and pick a number between 1-100 and ask a friend to hide a number he so chooses. I'll bet the house you don't guess that number right!!
    Gotta ask yourself do you feel lucky punk?
    I'm thinking COVID kills a lot more than 1% of the antivax, antimask, dumb Trump people. Those folks are dropping like flies. Every few days one of Trump's cult members are dead sucking on a ventilator. Their last words are, "I'm sorry, I got it wrong, please get vaccinated" but it's too late for them. So sad that so many had to be suckered by a con man. Herman Cain is turning over in his grave. Who will be left to vote for Trump in 2024???

Conservative radio hosts all across America are losing their lives for the cause. In the past month alone, five talk radio personalities who were vocal COVID-19-deniers, anti-vaxxers, or anti-maskers have all died after contracting the virus.

Most recently was WNDB’s Marc Bernier, a late Daytona, Florida, talk radio host who dubbed himself “Mr. Anti-Vax” in December while assuring his listeners “I’m not taking it.” True to his word, Bernier contracted COVID-19 roughly three weeks ago and his death was announced over the weekend by his radio station––which had awkwardly acknowledged his on-air “anti-vaccine” commentary just before his passing. (WNDB was contacted for clarification regarding its COVID-19 safety policies but the station did not respond.)

On August 4, Newsmax fill-in host and longtime conservative talker Dick Farrel died from a “severe damage” from COVID-19 after spending the last weeks of his life claiming that the vaccine is “Bogus Bull [Shit],” referring to the pandemic as a “SCAM DEMIC,” and suggesting that the delta variant is an elaborate ruse orchestrated by Anthony Fauci to keep Americans fearing for their lives.

On August 11, Tod Tucker, a pro-Trump radio programmer, died “following the onset of viral pneumonia as the result of COVID-19,” according to his employer. Tucker had previously mocked the idea of receiving the vaccine, allegedly writing in a March Facebook post, “Please stop bragging that you got your COVID vaccine. What do you want us to say? ‘Congratulations lab rat?!’”

Within days of Tucker’s death, religious radio host Jimmy DeYoung Sr. was hospitalized for COVID-19 and died not long after, according to the Daily Beast. In February, DeYoung told his listeners that the COVID-19 vaccine could “be another form of government control of the people” during a segment on his show in which he and his guest regurgitated conspiracy theories about Pfizer using the vaccine to commit mass sterilization.

Nashville talk radio host and vaccine skeptic Phil Valentine allegedly expressed regrets after being hospitalized with COVID-19. In a blog post, Valentine had advised those who are not in the “high-risk” demo to not get the vaccine, and bet that his odds of dying from COVID-19 were “way less than one percent.” But in late July, Valentine found himself in a “very serious condition, suffering from COVID pneumonia” and suddenly reversed his stance on vaccines, according to his family members. “Phil would like for his listeners to know that while he has never been an ‘anti-vaxer’ he regrets not being more vehemently ‘pro-vaccine,’” his radio station 99.7 WTN shared in a statement. “[He] looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon.” On August 21, Valentine’s employer announced that he had passed away.

Mac4Lyfe

Hey Demon. How hot will hell be for you?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21761

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Prepare for Battle/War!

Do what you can now to put supplies and food away. As much as you can. If I'm wrong, then so you have food you can eat on occasion. If you don't have arms, then get them now. I mean today. Not after the football game is over.

They're Going Door To Door In Washington DC, Looking For 'The Unvaxxed', Knocking On Doors 4, 5, 6 Times A Day If Necessary!

https://allnewspipeline.com/Going_Do...hington_DC.php
    There are medications that can help people like you. Sometimes they are administered forcibly.

Mac4Lyfe

Round up the unvaccinated and burn them at the stake Salem witch style.

Their bodies, their choice. Burn baby burn.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Yes, this will help your case

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I think this guy will out run ya, he is too fukkkking fast:

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I think this guy will out run ya, he is too fukkkking fast:

Start with the unvaccinated football players. Make an example for everyone to see. How many people have he already killed by not being vaccinated? He's spreading a deadly disease that is killing everyone. Off with his head. Rip him limb from limb, bury his nuts under London bridge. People will quickly get the message.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19307

"No I don't think vaccines should be mandatory, I wouldn't demand it to be."

Joe Biden December 4, 2020

Mac4Lyfe

Vaccine should not be mandatory. Either get the vax or get put in a gas chamber. You Patriots still have a choice.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5469

Hey Demon. How hot will hell be for you?

Hey libtard. Find me one scientific article that proves natural immunity is worse than the vaccine.

Demonata

You will burn in hell, don't worry.

Demonata

So if you had family members or a wife and kids and if they wouldn't get vaccine you would want them to be killed? Hopefully no female ever chooses to reproduce with you. We need to end your line.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So if you had family members or a wife and kids and if they wouldn't get vaccine you would want them to be killed? Hopefully no female ever chooses to reproduce with you. We need to end your line.
    I doubt anyone in his blood line is dumb enough not to get vaccinated. Only low IQ dummies like you refuse the vaccine.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Have you ever been with a woman? I know you like the back door. You hate gays but that's the only sex you've had. You are so conflicted with your hypocritical views. You want to bomb abortion clinics but you say you value all life. You say you follow Christ but you judge everyone. You don't condone protestors but you are side by side with your Proud Boys. How did you get so fukked up in the head? Your orphanage really did a job on you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

The Jab effectiveness only works for 4-6 months now. New India based research study and Brit study confirms this. https://news.yahoo.com/indian-study-...091541542.html

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

The Jab effectiveness only works for 4-6 months now. New India based research study and Brit study confirms this. https://news.yahoo.com/indian-study-...091541542.html
    Did you actually read the article? You don’t get asked for your opinions very often do you?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Did you actually read the article? You don’t get asked for your opinions very often do you?
    My opinion is the jab doesn't last very long. It wears off very quickly in fact. Gotta keep pumping that junk into your body to keep the antibodies up about every 4 months now.

That's what the experts and other Country studies are saying now in many news article reads. Boosters boosters and more boosters coming.

Can't be good for the body or your natural immune system to keep getting the jab 3 times a year.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25678

Have you ever been with a woman? I know you like the back door. You hate gays but that's the only sex you've had. You are so conflicted with your hypocritical views. You want to bomb abortion clinics but you say you value all life. You say you follow Christ but you judge everyone. You don't condone protestors but you are side by side with your Proud Boys. How did you get so fukked up in the head? Your orphanage really did a job on you.
    Brutal

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8517

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Minaj should be hung from a tree using Mac’s solution
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Black on Black crime. .. You go girl!!

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29938

EXPLOSIVE Truth About Vaccines & COVID w/Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology, Robert Malone

Demonata

So if I was normal I would want all unvaccinated people people killed like you do? Liberal logic!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Vaccine should not be mandatory. Either get the vax or get put in a gas chamber. You Patriots still have a choice.

What about the 100,000's of illegal Latinos coming across the border unchecked monthly that are not going to get vaxxed? What about 50% of the black ghetto people in America that refuse to get vaccinated still to this day?

Should they all be gassed and killed as well? Those are all potential Democrat voters no?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6955

i was trying to actively estimate how many people were wearing a mask inside Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday

out of a full house of almost 70k i would estimate that a max of 15% of people were wearing a mask... it was the usual

if someone in a small group of ppl wasn't, they all weren't wearing one

same went for wearing a mask

Demonata

Mac4lyfe I'm still waiting for the scientific evidence article that shows the vaccine is better than natural immunity.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Congress is exempt from the vaccine?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8517

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    so is USPS but not Fedex or UPS etc,

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Mac4Lyfe

What about the 100,000's of illegal Latinos coming across the border unchecked monthly that are not going to get vaxxed? What about 50% of the black ghetto people in America that refuse to get vaccinated still to this day?
    Should they all be gassed and killed as well? Those are all potential Democrat voters no?
    Gas them all up. No vax, no mercy. No justice, no peace. The unvaccinated are killing everyone. Kill them before they kill us. Gas them, hang them, cut off their heads, firing squads. Round them all up. Legal, illegal, black, white, rich, poor, fat, skinny. Get vaxxed or get gassed.

Mac4Lyfe

So if I was normal I would want all unvaccinated people people killed like you do? Liberal logic!
    You are not normal. You are the only one in this forum that is not vaccinated. Die demon die.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Do you know why Canadian??? It's pretty simple. If Biden could he would, but he can't... right now.

The president cannot impose a vaccine mandate on Congress via executive order or in an agency or department regulation.

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last