TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

CBS, ABC, CNN, MSN - Warn Citizens "Coronavirus BA.5 - The Worst Variant Is Here"

Can we stop this BS? Please just stop it. I can't take anymore of a circus show.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's a highly transmissable cold, it's what colds do.

When they say "worst variant" they are being very specific about it's activity relative to their mitigation attempts. I have yet to see an SBR poster that would be able to understand that as they always have an agenda with their posts.

It's only a circus show if you make it one. Like start another PT thread about it at a gambling website.

Mods, do the right thing here.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29835

Is this the mid-term variant we've been waiting for?
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave b1slickguy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

better get those drop off ballot boxes dusted off.........

no way we can vote in person with the b.s.5 variant out there.......

we might reach 80,000 total corona virus deaths (since the beginning in 2019 until the present date ) in the usa if we allow voting in person.......

Yeshua
    Yeshua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wrote a post just before the last 3lecti0n......stating they would do this. It was removed. No conspiracy. BS . My worries is next E13CT1oN, especially if they lose seats or whatever.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's a highly transmissable cold, it's what colds do.

When they say "worst variant" they are being very specific about it's activity relative to their mitigation attempts. I have yet to see an SBR poster that would be able to understand that as they always have an agenda with their posts.

It's only a circus show if you make it one. Like start another PT thread about it at a gambling website.

Mods, do the right thing here.
    I have no issue in regards for it just being a "common cold". Unfortunately, it was used to SCARE PEOPLE.... and that's what the media is doing. They should say it's just a common cold. But no.... they tell people to stay 6 feet away... stay in your homes.... change your entire life plans.... and bunker up... sort of how Biden's campaign started.

Do the right thing??? Yeah boycott the brainwashing tactics.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Don’t worry about your boy Malted, because:

”I don’t breathe when I take my mask off”

~ **Actual quote from L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti, when he was photographed hugging Magic Johnson @ the Super Bowl**

Also, “My mask is in my hand”

~ **Actual quote from Tard POTUS hopeful ‘Idiot’ Gavin Newsom when questioned after doing the same thing ‘Idiot’ Garcetti did**

Americans are over this Bull$#!T…..

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i am all for announcing a new variant and making people aware. however, i am not a fan of the scare tactics used by the media. they love this shit. it is annoying.

i still know people who (supposedly) never had it and think they can live the rest of their lives without getting it. i say supposedly cause they do not know if they were asymptomatic. but they think for the rest of their lives they can outrun this.

my dad was sick and in rehab/long term care. both my mom and me were PPE'd up with gowns, shields, body condoms and everything else to visit him. we both still caught it from him as they found he had it and we got symptoms days after. it will spread regardless. we just have to deal unfortunately. the way we treat it and deal with getting it is more important than the avoidance at this point.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Strict COVID mask, social distance laws enforced and in place for all the peons at the Super Bowl…..

Except…..

951103-D8-ADA1-4143-AD8-C-E97-FA8-F4-FE8-C

FAIL…..

America is DONE with this. Get back to work, take your FU##ING mask off, be healthy, and try not to get the flu - like we’ve been doing for thousands of years…..

Oh, and vote these pandering fake bastards the FU## OUT!!!!!
    Last edited by MaltedHopsFrenzy; 07-15-22 at 04:08 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshua View Post
    I wrote a post just before the last 3lecti0n......stating they would do this. It was removed. No conspiracy. BS . My worries is next E13CT1oN, especially if they lose seats or whatever.

Indeed, I wrote the same type post. lf by some "miracle", ie election fraud, the dems held onto both houses of congress, you can expect a real insurrection by the right, and this one the weapons won't be thermoses full of hot chocolate and trump flags.....

TheMoneyShot

I really hope someone goes totally off.... ape sh## in a way.... and says F U to those media outlets. Its about time citizens start standing up!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

They are about to re-implement a mask mandate here in LA County. It's a total joke. Police can't stop meth addicts from dealing drugs in the open and shitting in the street but I have to wear a mask in a grocery store? LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL LLLLL Fukk you
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave gauchojake 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Mid-term variant.

Democrats are gearing up because they know that they are going to get destroyed in a few months, and the REAL fun is going to begin.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

Personally I went back to wearing a mask about 3 weeks ago. I live with, and look after, my 80+ year old parents and here in the UK we currently have 3.5M people with covid19. That's about 1 in 18 of the population with the disease. For me it's about situational risk/reward management. I'm not telling others to wear masks and it's not political. Very few people here are wearing masks. I don't understand people getting upset about information being made available to them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Who cares now? I not wearing a mask ever again. Arrest me and or kick me out of stores I don't give a rats ass anymore.

I live in LA, California and I'm done with this shit! They try pushing masks again I'm gonna rage against the machine!

I'd rather die of Covid which I already beat once then wear a mask ever again!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    Personally I went back to wearing a mask about 3 weeks ago. I live with, and look after, my 80+ year old parents and here in the UK we currently have 3.5M people with covid19. That's about 1 in 18 of the population with the disease. For me it's about situational risk/reward management. I'm not telling others to wear masks and it's not political. Very few people here are wearing masks. I don't understand people getting upset about information being made available to them.
    i get it. did the same because of my dad.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Does this mean employers will start back up with the work from home thing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Paranoid unhealthy fat smoking people that are probably vaccinated can go back to wearing masks.

Everyone else I say NO!! Covid viruses are weaker now as they mutate. Don't buy into the fake control news media!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-16-22 at 06:35 PM.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Mid-term variant.

Democrats are gearing up because they know that they are going to get destroyed in a few months, and the REAL fun is going to begin.
    Exactly, but PMSNBC will act like its the second coming of a biblical plague!...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I got it 2 weeks ago. It's very contagious. If you are not vaxxed or vulnerable to disease it is bad. Spreads very quickly.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-16-22 at 07:21 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I got it 2 weeks ago. It's very contagious. If you are nott vaxxed or vulnerable to disease it is bad. Spreads very quickly.
    I know a bunch of people here in LA that are getting it again. It's a flu bug. They are beating it. It's weaker then the OG variant for sure.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

My parents who are fat and old and generally unhealthy had it. No problems

Degenerate Mike
    Degenerate Mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

It's funny how no one ever gets the FLU anymore. Ya know, the virus that's been around for hundreds and hundreds or maybe even 1000s of years and has mutated billions of times over centuries? It's magic! We all of the sudden conquered the FLU in 2020

Every time a virus enters the body, it mutates sometimes more than once and since there are billions of people on earth it has mutated 100s of billions of times killing 100s of thousands of people worldwide every single fu*cking year for centuries like clockwork but somehow, someway we all of the sudden just eradicated the FLU in 2020. It just miraculously disappeared from existence.

SMH Jesus...wake up people.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Indeed, I wrote the same type post. lf by some "miracle", ie election fraud, the dems held onto both houses of congress, you can expect a real insurrection by the right, and this one the weapons won't be thermoses full of hot chocolate and trump flags.....
    So the republicans don’t know how to commit election fraud? You’re saying that the democrats who typically drag their feet and struggle to come together to pass effective legislature are suddenly so skilled they can commit election fraud over multiple states and not one Republican can stop it before it happens, say something when they notice it as it’s happening or do it themselves to benefit their party?
    Yeah ok….

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Strict COVID mask, social distance laws enforced and in place for all the peons at the Super Bowl…..

Except…..

951103-D8-ADA1-4143-AD8-C-E97-FA8-F4-FE8-C

FAIL…..

America is DONE with this. Get back to work, take your FU##ING mask off, be healthy, and try not to get the flu - like we’ve been doing for thousands of years…..

Oh, and vote these pandering fake bastards the FU## OUT!!!!!
    And that is the case. Everybody makes their own personal risk judgment based on their risk factors.

I know someone in intensive care right now with covid. Of course she's older with health issues. Unfortunately, older folks with health issues really do need to take extra precautions to avoid covid.

For health younger folks, it is indeed just a cold, likely for the foreseeable future although you never know for sure. Personally, I take no precautions anymore. As far as I know, I have never had it despite being exposed to people who have. Haven't even had a sniffle in the past 2.5 years. I just don't get sick very often, knock on wood.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Who cares now? I not wearing a mask ever again. Arrest me and or kick me out of stores I don't give a rats ass anymore.

I live in LA, California and I'm done with this shit! They try pushing masks again I'm gonna rage against the machine!

I'd rather die of Covid which I already beat once then wear a mask ever again!
    1 million Americans dead from covid.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So the republicans don’t know how to commit election fraud? You’re saying that the democrats who typically drag their feet and struggle to come together to pass effective legislature are suddenly so skilled they can commit election fraud over multiple states and not one Republican can stop it before it happens, say something when they notice it as it’s happening or do it themselves to benefit their party?
    Yeah ok….
    You know donk is an idiot an alcoholic right? He’s a conspiracy whackjob and has an extremely low IQ. Good luck getting a coherent response

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Unfortunately, it's not 1,000,001.

TheMoneyShot

Please stop the nonsense.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Jesus it's embarrassing that you're still buying bullshit like this statistic.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Ya know that's only 0.33% of the population in the U.S. A somewhat dismal showing from a pandemic virus that requires the attention of an entire society to eradicate.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Ya know that's only 0.33% of the population in the U.S. A somewhat dismal showing from a pandemic virus that requires the attention of an entire society to eradicate.
    Only 2996 died from 9/11 but I bet you had no problem with us going to two wars and destroying the federal surplus

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

Is this the mid-term variant we've been waiting for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    better get those drop off ballot boxes dusted off.........

no way we can vote in person with the b.s.5 variant out there.......

we might reach 80,000 total corona virus deaths (since the beginning in 2019 until the present date ) in the usa if we allow voting in person.......
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-21-22 at 10:37 AM.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Only 2996 died from 9/11 but I bet you had no problem with us going to two wars and destroying the federal surplus
    Great analogy. Terrorist attack on US soil vs a virus.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

95% of US deaths had 4 or more comorbidities. The US government is the largest drug dealer in the world. Also, Dr Birx just admitted what we all knew and that is they purposely inflated those numbers to include people who died of other things but tested positive for Covid which wasn't why they died.

Follow the money.

12 Last