carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Is life in your area getting back to normal

i have been traveling this weekend and boy what a different a yr make.so great to see things getting back to normal.......a huge party on sat night and im book to head back to sc this weekend again.......let have a great summer!!!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Was out and about yesterday. Most people disobeying fauci, instead of wearing 8-12 masks, they were down to 1 mask
    Was nice to see

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

how were the girls at the party? they say a lot of women are craving hook ups now because of the past year.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Yes Pologq, the girls was great nice to see the whole face again, again love summer the hot weather and out in the sun, it really charge me up, i did have to buy some low grade gas on sunday , what i did not like, so they say the gas thing will get back to normal by the weekend

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

sun is really a powerful thing. glad you had fun.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mine never changed

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mine never changed

only you idiots changed

not my area

only time i ever wore a mask was to dentist/doctor and that was this fukkin year out of respect for any old farts

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

only you idiots changed

not my area

only time i ever wore a mask was to dentist/doctor and that was this fukkin year out of respect for any old farts
    I have had the same dentist for 7 years. Had an appointment back in January, and when I got there they did all this pre-screening bs outside the office, and asked me where my mask was. Said I did not have one, they handed me a free one, and when I did not put it on, they told me they would not let me in without it on.
    I asked how he was going to do the exam and fix my dental issue with the mask on? The assistant got even more pissed at me, and that's when I left. Found a new guy that doesn't make me wear the mask

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Does wearing a mask really creates you so much pain or is just a matter of empty pride?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I have had the same dentist for 7 years. Had an appointment back in January, and when I got there they did all this pre-screening bs outside the office, and asked me where my mask was. Said I did not have one, they handed me a free one, and when I did not put it on, they told me they would not let me in without it on.
    I asked how he was going to do the exam and fix my dental issue with the mask on? The assistant got even more pissed at me, and that's when I left. Found a new guy that doesn't make me wear the mask
    I heard about this dentist office that's laughing about that one azzhole who refused to wear a mask.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by WinDove View Post
    Does wearing a mask really creates you so much pain or is just a matter of empty pride?
    Wannabe tough guy rebels.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Was out and about yesterday. Most people disobeying fauci, instead of wearing 8-12 masks, they were down to 1 mask
    Was nice to see
    Lmfao! Were people wearing gloves still?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by WinDove View Post
    Lots of people in usa like freedom instead of communism.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

You are one dumb fuxck. The dentist was definitely happy to get rid of you.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19309

What are the demographics on this? Is it just political?

If 100 people refusing to wear a mask or social distance would 90% be Repubicans?

If 100 people refuse to get a Covid vaccination would 90% be Republicans?