ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Best best for props? And The Cop who rules the bad luck and the good luck

For Baskets/Football?
    Gotta go with Dimes/BAS.
    No one I know gives you the many opportunities to wager parlay options as much as these guys?
    The catch: You'll be restricted to use similar teams in same type possible categories, but, it's still worth looking at the options they do allow.

ME: I lost 3 longshot odds teams to win the NCAA, so far, all in OT'S.
    The Big Ten has lost 3 teams to OT'S, also.

This year of playing the college 2021 finals, has been by far the unluckiest of my career.
    When you lose in 3 OT'S already and get losses by 1 pnt. a few times already, and throw in a couple 1/2 pnt losses, too, you begin to realize, it sometimes comes down to a matter of fate possibly crashing you Final Four Party.

Yes, even good/bad handicappers need a little luck to survive in sports gambling.
    Either it's your day, or it's not your day. He knows as soon as he touches you with his magic stick.
    This special Cop--who rules all the mathematics of luck--will not tell you beforehand, if it's your day or not.
    That would make gambling too easy for you, so it's the proverbial guessing game, as usual.

Though, I do believe I heard that Cop whisper in my ear: "It's not your day, pal, luck is not on your side this time time around."

Or did I hear him in a nightmare?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

abe knows all

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Saloon