ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Galaxy S20 FE 5g for free or pixel 4a5g for 120?

Anyone have experience with either? The Galaxy has far better specs including wireless charging, waterproof, 120hz screen, bigger battery but the pixel has a better camera, cleaner android with no Samsung bloatware, comes with android 11 and has updates for 3 years guaranteed..it also is lighter and not as big as the Galaxy (not a con). Also the Galaxy supposedly has a touch screen issue and a bad fingerprint sensor on random devices.

Anyone have issues accessing book sites with either or 2fa?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i have the galaxy s10 and never had an issue accessing any books. fingerprint only is a little funky if the screen is wet or my finger is wet. not sure that helps you here though.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

After HTC took a nosedive I only f with Samsung androids. I shop around every two years and Samsung has always been my choice. You can uninstall bloatware and I have zero issues using mobile betting. If you use Google Authenticator for 2fa just make sure you save a backup. I prefer authy, text, or email though. One suggestion I would have that has improved my fingerprint reading... So you get 4 slots for fingerprints. I do my right thumb in three of those slots and my left thumb in one. My thought is that the inputs will be the same with some slight variation. I just feel ever since I did that it picks up on the first try much better. I think the specs make the Samsung better, they have always upgraded android versions so I believe 11 will be releasing soon, and the phone just looks slick. Plus it's free. To me that is a no brainer. I do not think you will be disappointed with that choice.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

This is my territory. I promise that if you don’t completely know that you want a pixel. Then you don’t want a pixel.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Samsung superior

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

That's what I was leaning towards esp because it's free but I love everything google so that's why it's hard. And I like smaller not bigger. This is for Verizon fwiw. I'm coming from cricket with a 3 year old moto g 5 plus which is pretty much done for. I'll miss the small size that can easily fit in one hand and easily fit in the pocket.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    This is my territory. I promise that if you don’t completely know that you want a pixel. Then you don’t want a pixel.
    I don't care about the camera as much. But the pixels supposed smooth and clean os is enticing.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

Google has great integration in anything running android. It is how I was able to almost seamlessly switch from htc to samsung a few years ago.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Galaxy best phone

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

google works very well on the samsung. all integrated as mentioned, got a lot of things saved across platforms and secure.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Well looks like I'll try the Samsung I just hope mine doesn't have the touch screen/ghost typing issues like others have had

Thx

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I went from a OnePlus 7 pro to a Pixel 4a 5g and kind of regret it. The 5g speed is ok but there's no penetrating display port (at least not without root) and casting to a non google device is not an option at least for screen. You can cast to a Chromecast but the picture is awful and Zoom is nearly useless. The scrolling is meh at 90hz and honestly I should have just waited for the new OnePlus. I buy all my phones though so the 500 price tag was definitely nice. The thing does take some really nice pictures that is for sure. Also not waterproof and a crappy shell make the Pixel a pretty mid-low end phone.