hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Pentagram Admits UFO"s are Real in "soft" disclosure

https://sarahwestall.com/pentagon-finally-admits-ufos-are-real/

Saloon this shit?

You can search the terms and find many different articles. Oh yeah, all you looney, crazy, stupid, fools that have seen UFO's and those who haven't that figured they exist.....yes, you're government has now admitted they exist. Get ready for a "full-blown" disclosure about who they are and what they are. As, the Pentagram, has said it will: "Change Our Lives Forever".

For the first time, the U.S. Navy has acknowledged the three UFO videos that were released by former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge and published by the New York Times are of real “unidentified” objects.
    “The Navy considers the phenomena contained/depicted in those three videos as unidentified,” Navy spokesman Joseph Gradisher told The Black Vault, a website dedicated to declassified government documents.
    Gardisher added that “the ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”
    © FoxNews.com Newly declassified video and audio show U.S. Navy pilots’ apparent sighting of alien craft near East Coast. #Tucker
    FORMER US DEFENSE OFFICIAL: WE KNOW UFOS ARE REAL – HERE’S WHY THAT’S CONCERNING
    The statement has been corroborated with other media outlets. Fox News has reached out to the Navy for additional comment for this story.
    The videos in question, known as “FLIR1,” “Gimbal” and “GoFast,” were originally released to the New York Times and to The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA). In December 2017, Fox News reported that the Pentagon had secretly set up a program to investigate UFOs at the request of former Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev.
    In June 2019, Reid, now retired, expressed his desire for lawmakers to hold public hearings into what the military knows. “They would be surprised how the American public would accept it,” he said during a wide-ranging interview with a Nevada radio station. “People from their individual states would accept it.”
    The first video of the unidentified object was taken on Nov. 14, 2004, and shot by the F-18’s gun camera. The second video was taken on Jan. 21, 2015, and shows another aerial vehicle with pilots commenting on how strange it is. The third video was also taken on Jan. 21, 2015, but it is unclear whether the third video was of the same object or a different one.
    John Greenewald, Jr., who publishes The Black Vault, told Motherboard he was surprised at the language the Navy used in its official statement.
    “I very much expected that when the U.S. military addressed the videos, they would coincide with language we see on official documents that have now been released, and they would label them as ‘drones’ or ‘balloons,’” Greenwald told the news outlet. “However, they did not. They went on the record stating the ‘phenomena’ depicted in those videos, is ‘unidentified.’ That really made me surprised, intrigued, excited and motivated to push harder for the truth.”
    PENTAGON FINALLY ADMITS IT INVESTIGATES UFOS
    Luis Elizondo, the former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), has previously said that people should pay attention to the comments the government is making about UFOs.
    “What the pilots encountered that day was able to perform in ways that defied all logic and our current understanding of aerodynamics,” Elizondo wrote in a Fox News op-ed of the 2004 encounter by U.S. Navy pilots who witnessed the object off the coast of San Diego. “Furthermore, beyond what the pilots saw with their own trained eye, the technological feat they encountered was further verified by the impressive Aegis SPY-1 radar, America’s premier radar system at the time, and even gun camera footage and sonar systems from submarines accompanying the carrier.
    Earlier this year, the Navy issued new classified guidelines on how to report such instances “in response to unknown, advanced aircraft flying into or near Navy strike groups or other sensitive military facilities and formations.”
    The Defense Department also briefed Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., in June, along with two other senators, as part of what appeared to be heightened efforts to inform politicians about naval encounters with unidentified aircraft.
    Warner’s spokesperson indicated that the senator sought to probe safety concerns surrounding “unexplained interference” naval pilots faced, according to Politico. The outlet reported more briefings were being requested as news surfaced that the Navy revised its procedures for personnel reporting on unusual aircraft sightings.
    President Trump said he has been briefed on Navy pilots’ reported sightings of unidentified flying objects, but remained skeptical of the existence of UFOs. “I want them to think whatever they think,” Trump told ABC News’ George Stephanopolous earlier this year, referring to the Navy pilots. “I did have one very brief meeting on it. But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

ufos and aliens dont exist. All a plot to bring about a one world satanic world government.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave bonzaii 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

saloon

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Guys remember that movie the McPherson alien abduction it use to be scary when I was like 12 years old.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Can we have a subforum of the Saloon called "Mental Illness" for posts like these and also all of morino's threads?
    Points Awarded:

Bandit gave chargers4222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14757

In other news, in order to adhere to political correctness, Satanists have moved away from using the symbol of the Pentagon, and will simply be using two horns & a pitchfork
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i do think ufo's are real here..........it stupid to think we are the only ones.....

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

UFO's are real; aliens aren't.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

aliens are real, they coming into our borders from mexico

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

These videos have been widely discussed for years. Who cares what the pentagon now admits!

David Fravor will tell you the truths of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2Z...annel=JREClips

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I used to believe strongly

And still believe it's possible of course.

But my newer thinking is this:

Either you believe we were created, or you believe we are here by chance.

If you believe in God, then although it's not a given, I believe we are probably it.

If you believe in the big bang or something similar, the odds of everything coming together for that to happen were so astronomical, that it is unlikely it's happened more than once.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i do think ufo's are real here..........it stupid to think we are the only ones.....
    And its foolish to not believe God created us and has a purpose for us all. Believe in Jesus Christ, The Son of God and you will be saved.

Optional

Do Aliens go against God or something?

Couldn't a creator have sprinkled us all over the universe?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

There is no teaching of aliens in the Bible which is the word of God. It is an idea created by man most likely influenced by the Devil who is everywhere on Earth trying to harm and deceive the children of God with false teachings.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    There is no teaching of aliens in the Bible which is the word of God. It is an idea created by man most likely influenced by the Devil who is everywhere on Earth trying to harm and deceive the children of God with false teachings.
    Ah I see.

Thanks.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

The Rockefeller family, a famous devil worshipping family sponsored and funded UFO projects.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

So there is another species out there, that is so advanced, they can build a flying saucer that can travel thousands of light years to visit us - yet they need lights on their saucer when flying in our atmosphere. Why would they need lights? Are they afraid our aircraft will fail to see them and crash into them? If their bodies aren't equipped with night-vision ability, wouldn't they have those cool goggles they could wear? Do saucers even have windows for them to look out of?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    So there is another species out there, that is so advanced, they can build a flying saucer that can travel thousands of light years to visit us - yet they need lights on their saucer when flying in our atmosphere. Why would they need lights? Are they afraid our aircraft will fail to see them and crash into them? If their bodies aren't equipped with night-vision ability, wouldn't they have those cool goggles they could wear? Do saucers even have windows for them to look out of?

I've had hundreds of sightings of white orbs fallling down direct descending, then disappear. All the time. Have seen other things too close-up. I don't know. Maybe it is something in the realm of "Bonzai" poster where they are spiritual entities that can't be explained. Fallen angels, Annunaki, Nephilim (THE FALLEN ONES). There are the "light" good angels too. Whatever. I don't know what they are for sure, but I do know I've seen some wild stuff. I'm not the only one.

I don't have a cellphone so when I'm outside at night, I look up at the sky, while most people are looking down at their phones in full-blown retard mode.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Art Bell made a million dollars talking about UFO’s and Shadow People and such.
    From the kingdom of Nye.

George Noory too.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14757

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    There also were no teachings of technology, vaccines or electricity or automobiles but you use all those things, right.... You believe in those things, right. Or are those false teachings as well?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Where did man get the idea to invent Jay? Was it given to us by God our Creator of all living things or do you believe that we were just lucky to be the smartest beings on this planet? This world was created too perfectly for this to be all random. How did humans begin to build structures and civilizations around the world? God implanted a grid inside of us so we would be able to survive. We were given tools and each of us were gifted with the ability to do something differently in order to work together as a unit.

There also was no need for modern day technology, vaccines, electricity, or moving cars during the time the Bible was written. People were able to devote their lives to God and hear his message, laws, and writings. We are all really spoiled today when it comes to modern conveniences. The least you can do is believe in God. Without God there would be nothing. No existence what so ever. The punishment for not believing in God is death. That means no heaven and an everlasting life.