TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

California homeless problem Is a joke. Biggest pushovers

https://youtu.be/rF-5hVfrqSY

Someone link please

How do you allow this on your main attraction????
    Cali Is way too nice to homeless ppl to the point they must attract them to come. Over 60,000 in LA alone. They should not be allowed to camp in major public areas. Snowflake dem leaders are ruining this state with such lackadaisical policies. If a homeless guy put a tent in front of my house I wouldn’t legally be able to make him move, but I can guarantee you he would after I was done with him. Figure this the Fack out Cali! Build them a giant shelter or give them apts. San Fran looked like a zombie apocalypse when I was there a few months ago. This can’t continue. Covid job losses will probably double the homeless population. What is the solution?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I'm all for a zombie apocalypse at this point. That's the only way to defeat the BORG.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

Easy solution,

If they are black, give them a full scholarship to any college in the U.S.. red shirt them for a 5th year..

If their Mexican or South American, put them in jail. Chances are they entered the country illegally..

If they are White, send them back to Europe, because everything is “da white mans” fault.

If they are Asian.. Wait, none of them are Asian.. Skip that one..

If they have a last name of Pelosi, Waters, Harris, Newsome, Swalwell, even if they are not homeless and worth Hundreds of millions of dollars, just feed them to the dogs.. California and the whole country would be better off without them ...