nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This post copied from another forum dating experience

45F matched with a very attractive 45M. Already had a meet up/date scheduled with another guy, felt weird about doing 2 in one day, so didn’t end up getting to meet up with him until close to a week later. He was persistent, following up with messages until we could nail something down. We were definitely on the same page in terms of wanting to meet sooner than later- with not too much chit chat ahead of time. Met for coffee, immediately there is 🔥 chemistry. We embrace. He writes his name on my car with a heart in the dirt (it’s a black car, barely dirty, but you get the idea). We spend an hour and a half together. He texts me during the date “you’re so penetrating pretty” (my phone was in the car so I didn’t see it until after). He takes the coffee receipt, rubs it on his chest to get the cologne scent on it and gives it to me. He asks for a pen and writes “mine” on my arm. Yes...all of this is over the top but he’s playful, silly, gorgeous. He texts me after the date to tell me how amazing I am, how proud he was to be seen with me, how I’m the most impressive woman he’s ever met, says to me, “best meet and greet ever.” We set a dinner date for Friday. He texts me the next day, asking to meet for another coffee date because he has a gift for me. We meet on Wednesday. He gets out of his vehicle when we meet, dramatically drops to his knees, we embrace multiple times. Another lovely time together. He does mention to me that he’d like to eat Nerds out of my clavicles, but I digress. At the end of the date he hands me a White House Black Market bag filled with boxes wrapped in ribbons. Matching earrings, necklaces, bracelets. This was adorable because his opening line to me on match.com was that I looked like I belonged in a WHBM magazine. Throughout all of this week there’s been regular communication- texting, sending pics, a phone call. He expresses how he can’t wait to see my face, how I make him nervous, he’s worried about eating in front of me, etc. We meet for the date on Friday which is at a super fancy restaurant. He sprinkles rose petals at my feet as we walk across the road to the restaurant. He’s such a gentleman, but the sexual tension is thick. He takes off his shoe and rubs my legs with his foot. At the end of the date, he walks me to my car. We kiss for a quite a while, it’s hot, his hands are in my hair, never touching below the waist. I thank him for the lovely dinner. I text him good night xoxo. Nothing. I texted him once the next day. Nothing. Sunday (today) I texted him a pic of the roses in my yard- cuz I couldn’t remember the name of them at the time- the ones he’d sprinkled at my feet (they’re called knock out roses). Nothing. I’ve been back on match and see he’s been active. What gives? He got me? I fell into his trap. Game over for him? Chase done? His behavior had been a bit much and could have definitely come across as borderline creepy had he not been so handsome. But still this was a weird experience. Weird shit, man.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Sounds super weird and creepy

Girls just care if you're cute, for purposes of online dating.

Misses the entire concept of relationship.

Women are retards...
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave MinnesotaFats 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33 gave MinnesotaFats 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

swing and a miss

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

It's just like the Fifty Shades of Grey movies, do you think if Christian Grey lived in a two-bedroom apartment any chick would put up with that shit?

They think it's so cool because he's a handsome billionaire not because he gets off on physically abusing women.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave BrickJames 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Sounds super weird and creepy

Girls just care if you're cute, for purposes of online dating.

Misses the entire concept of relationship.

Women are retards...
    This is true.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Maybe that guy simply had second thoughts. Maybe he needs time to "find himself". Let that bitch deal with it. If they can get away with that, and no one questions it, then men should be able to do the same thing without suddenly being so "creepy"

Equality

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Maybe that guy simply had second thoughts. Maybe he needs time to "find himself". Let that bitch deal with it. If they can get away with that, and no one questions it, then men should be able to do the same thing without suddenly being so "creepy"

Equality
    Exactly, also I've always said there's something wrong with a woman that's on an online dating site, we all know that any woman that's even halfway attractive will get hit on anywhere she goes.

So obviously she's either way too picky, way too much of a bitch for anyone to put up with her or way too much of a psycho for anyone to put up with her for longer than a couple fukk sessions.

I haven't done online dating in years but when I did it was wired, I met a couple of broads had a couple laughs but in the end I would rather just meet them in person in real life completely random like.

The beauty about meeting them randomly in public is you already get the first date out of the way, you've already been around each other you've already spoken with each other. Imo it just works better.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Exactly, also I've always said there's something wrong with a woman that's on an online dating site, we all know that any woman that's even halfway attractive will get hit on anywhere she goes.

So obviously she's either way too picky, way too much of a bitch for anyone to put up with her or way too much of a psycho for anyone to put up with her for longer than a couple fukk sessions.

I haven't done online dating in years but when I did it was wired, I met a couple of broads had a couple laughs but in the end I would rather just meet them in person in real life completely random like.

The beauty about meeting them randomly in public is you already get the first date out of the way, you've already been around each other you've already spoken with each other. Imo it just works better.
    Could be any one of those three things you mentioned. Also, she might simply want attention.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Guys

She's 45

What does she have to offer really?

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Guys

She's 45

What does she have to offer really?
    Nothing. But she still acts like she's special, and I understand that. Why not? So many desperate, pathetic men out there who gladly put a woman like her on a pedestal, even though she has nothing to offer