WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8436

Covid 19 Snapshot 6-26: Florida Is Officially a Coronavirus Poison Pit

Now accounting for 33% of all new U.S. cases, the stupidity of Florida’s Red Herd was on proud display the other day:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...s/coronavirus/

Thing is, while it’s easy (and largely correct) to blame DeSantis and Trump for the catastrophe unfolding in Florida, clearly its residents lack the IQ of field of crabgrass, which makes the governor’s fabricated death count and his chant of ‘testing causes Covid 19’ an easy sale. Trouble is, when hospital beds and ICUs are maxed out, the pitch that ‘nothing’s happening here’ is going to be a little harder to make. Not that Red Herd morons wouldn’t accept a fantasy of a “mystery disease” killing their parents, but the rest of the world will be simply sneering.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

All these protests would have made things a lot worse yeah you think

WillyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    All these protests would have made things a lot worse yeah you think
    Even DeSantis and FAUX-News are denying that “all these protests” have contributed to the explosion of Covid 19 cases in Florida.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/large...th-experts-say

Only Red Herd morons, desperate to follow the Orange Blimp’s lead, are mouthing such stupidities.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I live in Florida

Things are so bad in Florida, I know zero people who have tested positive or died from it.

Pray for us.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I live in Florida

Things are so bad in Florida, I know zero people who have tested positive or died from it.

Pray for us.

if we didn't know covid-19 existed, the huge majority of people would be thinking "ugh, the flu really sucked this year." as they go about their usual business.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Not seeing it here either in Florida.....

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

i live in florida i dont see what the hell the news talking about,,,

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Palm Beach county (trumpy's home)

https://www.businessinsider.com/pres...seholds-2020-6

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post

if we didn't know covid-19 existed, the huge majority of people would be thinking "ugh, the flu really sucked this year." as they go about their usual business.
    Yeah I knew people were fukking idiots but after this fake pandemic, I realize they're way dumber than I thought.

I'll say this once again, SARS-CoV-2 is nothing more than H3N2... This virus is just a strong flu virus.
    How can anyone with a brain not see they have ulterior motives?
    I guess when you're brainwashed to the core, people will believe in anything.

WillyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Yeah I knew people were fukking idiots but after this fake pandemic, I realize they're way dumber than I thought.

I'll say this once again, SARS-CoV-2 is nothing more than H3N2... This virus is just a strong flu virus.
    Fascinatingly stupid. “H3N2” is – wait for it – A FUKKING SEASONAL FLU FOR WHICH THERE IS A VACCINE!!!!! Now I know that kind of fact will not penetrate the mush behind your eyes - but it’s worth repeating: H3N2 IS A FUKKING SEASONAL FLU FOR WHICH THERE IS A VACCINE!!!!! It is NOT Covid 19 – which is NOT SEASONAL – and THERE IS NO FUKKING VACCINE. The only thing known about the similarities between H3N2 and Covid 19 is that they both jumped from animals to humans. They are NOT THE SAME!!!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

You mean like the government's involvement in 911?