Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Inner city Blacks/AA getting hit HARD by CV (Libs' wish backfires)

Remember 7 to 10 days ago...

Dems/Libs on here were saying 'at least the Republican base is dying off'

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Somehow the virus is racist.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Darwinism is at work Sammy

Always is

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Same pattern here in the Detroit area. 8,000 cases and 716 dead. That's a staggering 9%
    death rate, which is double or triple the national rate. The city itself is 85% black so these
    statistics are mostly reflecting that demographic.

The city's residents aren't a typical slice of Americana however, or even those of a "typical"
    large city. Detroit's HS dropout rate is astronomical (nearly 50%), keeping poverty -- and its
    attendant poor health outcomes -- rampant, generation after generation. Detroit's annual
    city budget of $1.1 Billion is supplemented by the Feds for $100M to $200M -- even after its
    bankruptcy filing 6 years ago!

It's a Welfare City, pure and simple, with generations of needy blacks creating more needy
    blacks. And unfortunately the trend never seems to end....and the ghetto society is simply
    not a healthy or well-educated one.

Hence, you have Third World coronavirus outcomes here, despite an extensive and well-funded
    health care system.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Good thing Debbie’s bull is a healthy and fit bbc. No worries there

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

no more MAGA - vote democrat and make america 3rd world ..MA3rW

Sam Odom

LA Times

Younger blacks and Latinos are dying of COVID-19 at higher rates in California

Black and Latino Californians ages 18 to 64 are dying more frequently of COVID-19 than their white and Asian counterparts relative to their share of the population, a Times analysis of state health department data shows.

Nation Geographic

African Americans struggle with disproportionate COVID death toll

In urban centers large and small across the U.S., the novel coronavirus is devastating African American communities. The environments where most live, the jobs they have, the prevalence of health conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes, and how they are treated by the medical establishment have created a toxic storm of severe illness and death.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Welcome to 3 weeks ago

Sam Odom

Articles in Post #7 less than a Week old

Newer data

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

Welcome to 3 weeks ago

why do you want to diminish or muzzle the plight of people of Color ?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    why do you want to diminish or muzzle the plight of people of Color ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Originally posted on 04/15/2020:

We can deal with a few hundred thousand old fat black folks with asthma and high blood pressure dying this year as opposed to 1-5 years down the line.

just get past peak and flatten the curve of each state, make sure lots of PPE and Vents are stockpiled

hire as many people to help with innovative and aggressive testing strategies and antibody testing
    increase hiring in various essential service sectors to have extra back up when people get sick... Fire dept, EMS, ect.

make non essential workers going back to work. Do an online class/tutorial on how to do amateur contact tracing reporting

we are going to be in public in a weird new way for about 12 months but it will become second nature soon enough

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

sad although so many uneducated they do not know better

Bad decisions forever

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Yeah but isn't 45 for a black like 75 for a white? Gotta take that into consideration.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

its an interesting idea about the affect on voting. considering where are the minorities of Covid are dying i'm not sure that would have any affect on the electoral college. Only a few big cities in no libtard dominated states.

then we have to ask how many of those fat diabetes blacks are actually going to vote on average.

and then we have to look at the raw numbers. Realizing that almost 40% of the total deaths occurred to New Yorkers.

Total COVID-19 deaths reported by race/ethnicity through April 27

For all U.S. states with available data and Washington, D.C. Percentage represents share of all deaths with known race/ethnicity.

Indigenous (N/A)

Asian (5%)

Black (27%)

Latino (16%)

White (48%)

Other (4%)

Includes data from Washington, D.C., and the 36 states of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. Rates could not be calculated for Indigenous, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, and other races due to inconsistent data reporting across states. Indigenous people are tallied separately in some states, but exist in "other" in other states; therefore, 129 is a presumed undercount of lives lost. Depending on the state, "Other" may include Indigenous, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, and any deaths classified as "other race" in the data. States employ varying collection methods regarding ethnicity data, which results in percentages summing to more than 100%.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

the above graph didn't come out

out of 36 states

Asian 1186
    Black 11,428
    Latino 6,400
    white 19,599
    other 1846

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Nation Geographic

African Americans struggle with disproportionate COVID death toll

In urban centers large and small across the U.S., the novel coronavirus is devastating African American communities. The environments where most live, the jobs they have, the prevalence of health conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes, and how they are treated by the medical establishment have created a toxic storm of severe illness and death.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Christ is good, Christ is everything, Christ will save us. Open your heart to Christ for Covid-19!

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

Christ is good, Christ is everything, Christ will save us.

Most LIBs are godless... ask them about abortion

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Hoods are packed with black people, blacks love to hang out in hoods, really don't like following distancing rules or any rules for that matter, many eat fried crap and are fat and unhealthy.. You also got the majority of drug users and homeless in the hoods living and hanging out on the streets which doesn't help with Corona.

The hoods in America are and will continue to be the hot spots for Corona..

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Christ is good, Christ is everything, Christ will save us. Open your heart to Christ for Covid-19!
    God bless the sickle cell Illini

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hoods are packed with black people, blacks love to hang out in hoods, really don't like following distancing rules or any rules for that matter, many eat fried crap and are fat and unhealthy.. You also got the majority of drug users and homeless in the hoods living and hanging out on the streets which doesn't help with Corona.

The hoods in America are and will continue to be the hot spots for Corona..
    exactly

Sam Odom

JJ

have a heart

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Hoping the posters in this thread all get Stage 4 pancreatic cancer and suffer extremely painful deaths after they get to watch their loved ones die from even more painful means. All I ask is that you please let sbr know where you plan to be buried so we can dig you up and take shits on your worthless bones.

Brock, jj, jibby, Sammy 4 pieces of shit who aren’t even worth wasting a bullet on.

Illini the Jew who loves Jesus and bangs underage ladyboys. Can’t come back to states buddy with the warrants.

Sam Odom

GnG

you had no problem with the DEMs/LIBs Sammy pointed out in Post #1

You're twisted

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

This thread is WILD

jjgold

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Hoping the posters in this thread all get Stage 4 pancreatic cancer and suffer extremely painful deaths after they get to watch their loved ones die from even more painful means. All I ask is that you please let sbr know where you plan to be buried so we can dig you up and take shits on your worthless bones.

Brock, jj, jibby, Sammy 4 pieces of shit who aren’t even worth wasting a bullet on.

Illini the Jew who loves Jesus and bangs underage ladyboys. Can’t come back to states buddy with the warrants.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1uBCgGhil8

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Sammy always thinking about black men

I’d love to see that browser history, Sammy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Grits you're a drug selling and dwelling hood rat, I'd worry about yourself and your vast family of kids with different baby moma's getting Corona first before any of us in this thread get it..

Stay on topic with Corona not Pancreatic Cancer please....

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Was in a liquor store a few days ago and a guy was irritating me for other reasons so I decide to point out the fact he was the only one in the store without a mask and to put one on and he responded “I’m a CRIP, I don’t need a mask......
    Nuff Said....😂

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Was in a liquor store a few days ago and a guy was irritating me for other reasons so I decide to point out the fact he was the only one in the store without a mask and to put one on and he responded “I’m a CRIP, I don’t need a mask......
    Nuff Said....��
    Wtf was he saying or doing to you exactly ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No one wears masks in the hood unless they are robbing a corner liquor store.. ...

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No one wears masks in the hood unless they are robbing a corner liquor store.. ...
    You would think there would be more robberies taking place, because we can legally conceal our identity now in public.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Wtf was he saying or doing to you exactly ?
    It’s a store near my house and I was at the counter paying with a $100. It was early and didn’t want them to hassle with breaking a large bill so I decided to ask for two $20 scratchers and he acted as if there was somewhere to be and threw his three 50 cent items onto the counter next to me as if I was taking to long. So I brought up the mask shit hoping to piss him off

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    It’s a store near my house and I was at the counter paying with a $100. It was early and didn’t want them to hassle with breaking a large bill so I decided to ask for two $20 scratchers and he acted as if there was somewhere to be and threw his three 50 cent items onto the counter next to me as if I was taking to long. So I brought up the mask shit hoping to piss him off
    Yeah I wouldn’t appreciate that either, from a black, white or yellow ...

12 Last