BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I hope that happens to every one of them

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10860

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Loved it
    I loved that too . Unfortunately he will probably get in trouble because once he was in the clear he purposely went out of his way to hit the guy.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I loved that too . Unfortunately he will probably get in trouble because once he was in the clear he purposely went out of his way to hit the guy.
    Ya the guy flying off the hood wouldn't have got them in trouble. The turning and aiming the car at the guy is a different story.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Antifa already identified her. It was a white women with dogs in her car. You don’t want to get in between a white women and the dogs she sleeps with.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave retard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25003

Bigfeet don't have that problem because bigfeet don't drive. That's why you never see bigfeet at the DMV.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Fed ex truck ran over rioter
    .demonstrator....more good news in missouri.

nyplayer33

I once worked security in ny and hit a guy trying to start with me in my car...1985 86..epic

nyplayer33

Console with n korea leader...or better yet have him come here..he would insta kill anybody who crested mayhem

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9318

"Police searching for driver who ran over pedestrian with SUV during a peaceful protest for George Floyd."

Didn't look very peaceful

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post

Ya the guy flying off the hood wouldn't have got them in trouble. The turning and aiming the car at the guy is a different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Bigfeet don't have that problem because bigfeet don't drive. That's why you never see bigfeet at the DMV.
    Yea but there were dogs in the car maybe say the dogs were driving. Funny if there are 50 people around you it is fine to plow through them just say you feel life threatened . But your right that move at the end will get her in trouble. Or the dogs if they were driving.

And of course Bigfoot drives just not a lot of room where they live or gas stations. Easier to ride a bike. But once in awhile you see one .

captrobey

Here is a rare picture of BF drivinghttp://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dyn...y=80&size=420x

Hopefully the picture worked.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Should have put the car in reverse when all those fukkers started chasing and mow them all down

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

They were going over his body to steal stuff out of the Fed Ex truck.

https://www.kmov.com/news/man-struck...4c58a7d47.html

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Laughed hard enough to slightly wet my bvd's. To the ones looting and destroying chit for the sheer joy of it.....get on the megaphone from a cop chopper and give them a few hours to get off the streets then come in with Apaches and go ham. Not even close to kidding

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    They were going over his body to steal stuff out of the Fed Ex truck.

https://www.kmov.com/news/man-struck...4c58a7d47.html
    No sympathy for the guy killed. The driver felt threatened it even said 2 people pointed guns at him when he stopped. Some of the packages were stolen which sucks for people that are waiting for them and already paid. Anyone that close to the truck was a problem. This guy is i feel one of the front line people and these morons do this to him. Wish he took more out to be honest.

Drew Martin
    Drew Martin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10827

The turning to run him over was wild.. But always wondered why when that happens just go very slow forward and honk the horn. They will eventually move?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Martin View Post
    The turning to run him over was wild.. But always wondered why when that happens just go very slow forward and honk the horn. They will eventually move?
    I think more people would do it hard because if you do it too slow the protesters have that much more time to try and stop you . Like throwing a brick or something. As soon as someone would surround my car and bang on my window i would be gunning it . Give them as little time as possible to make a move to stop you.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1309

We had protesters here yesterday that in their infinite wisdom decided the highway would be a good place..

Once the hundreds reached the intersection of Peoria and I-44, they ran up the exit ramp onto the highway itself. Dozens of cars were speeding by at the time. As more people crowded the road, most of the cars stopped except for one that struck a person, knocking them to the ground.
    The protestors took their spot on the highway, still chanting while sitting and lying on the ground. Some of those protestors said they decided to sit on the highway because that would grab the attention of a bigger crowd to amplify their message of ending police brutality.

You stand in the middle of the highway you just might get hit...
    Idiot people..

Eddy Munny

Yea but there were dogs in the car maybe say the dogs were driving. Funny if there are 50 people around you it is fine to plow through them just say you feel life threatened . But your right that move at the end will get her in trouble. Or the dogs if they were driving.

And of course Bigfoot drives just not a lot of room where they live or gas stations. Easier to ride a bike. But once in awhile you see one .

I don't think that's a bigfoot to be honest.

I don't mean to enrage the bigfoot society, but I've seen actual photos and he's much, much blurrier.

That there you posted is just a homeless guy who ordered an Uber and then jacked it with a sharpened spork.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I don't think that's a bigfoot to be honest.

I don't mean to enrage the bigfoot society, but I've seen actual photos and he's much, much blurrier.

That there you posted is just a homeless guy who ordered an Uber and then jacked it with a sharpened spork.
    No it is definitely a Bigfoot. This ones name is Tiny. They are coming down from up northern CA to run over as many protesters in the roads as they can. They are here to help us.

nyplayer33

Great time to wear face mask of former president...911 yes obama tried to hit me in his car..hangup. like the movie dead presidents. Msnbc says civil war is the goal...
    After this i see i hate chocalate ice cream...

nyplayer33

Move at end is panic...this is war.....during stress n panic u didnt know what to do. Add a girl shouldnt drive or vote...make cookies...make babies....look good. Thats it.

Eddy Munny

No it is definitely a Bigfoot. This ones name is Tiny. They are coming down from up northern CA to run over as many protesters in the roads as they can. They are here to help us.
    Well I'll be dadgummed... You learn something new everyday about these bigfeet. Saying "they are here to help us" borders on anthropomorphism, however, as the sample size is too small to ascertain as to whether the bigfeet are violently opposing violent protesters, or just really bad drivers.