Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Which State will be the first?

Yesterday, I went to our PA rally to restore the freedom of the people.

Just wondering, which state will be the first one to have a violent outbreak as a result of tyrannical government overreach?, and which member of what group will be the first to die?

My money is on Michigan and I think it will be a over zealous police officer who will get whacked. Michigan seems further along in their pisstivity and along with the open carry aspect of the state will eventually put them as first.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Republican protesters don't kill cops

Slurry Pumper

Not just a protest. Imagine a scenario were a dude has his barber shop opened up with some other dudes standing outside on guard to "keep" the peace. Then some hot shot good doer copper shows up and starts some shit and before you know it we have a black Georgian jogger situation.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Oklahoma ? Our people don't take any sh_t !

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Michigan

mezmurized2
    Update your status
    mezmurized2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Republican protesters don't kill cops

Agreed!
    Everyone knows that.

I'll guess some redneck wearing a red cap, will smack or whack
    a female counter-protestor in her nurse scrubs

FREEDOM!!!

Last edited by mezmurized2; 05-16-20 at 09:12 PM.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Yesterday, I went to our PA rally to restore the freedom of the people.

Just wondering, which state will be the first one to have a violent outbreak as a result of tyrannical government overreach?, and which member of what group will be the first to die?

My money is on Michigan and I think it will be a over zealous police officer who will get whacked. Michigan seems further along in their pisstivity and along with the open carry aspect of the state will eventually put them as first.
    I already posted about this in another thread. Even made odds on it. It already happened. A couple weeks back in Michigan a family shot up a security guard at a dollar store that demanded they put masks on. If you're talking about like a full scale riot like Ferguson where shit gets arsoned and all that, I'd pick Chicago or Detroit. They're both ready to explode right now. Fascist style lockdowns.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30042

Florida's always a good guess when it comes to the first to do anything stupid. Source: I live here

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19564

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Florida's always a good guess when it comes to the first to do anything stupid. Source: I live here
    Sure

But if I could bet, I would bet Michigan this time
    Florida looking stronger
    Michigan locked down till the 28th-i just hope they survive and go red for 2020. They will embarass themselves if they don't vote Trump

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I'm thinkin the lefties, after consulting "Better Call Saul" Alinsky's playbook, insert a few dupes such as Nazi flag carriers, ect. A few antifa misfits cause some trouble, and some of the good guys react.

In the next day's local paper blares: "White Supremacists Turn to Violence as state officials urge safety."

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1572

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    I'm thinkin the lefties, after consulting "Better Call Saul" Alinsky's playbook, insert a few dupes such as Nazi flag carriers, ect. A few antifa misfits cause some trouble, and some of the good guys react.

In the next day's local paper blares: "White Supremacists Turn to Violence as state officials urge safety."
    The “lefties” don’t need to do shit. There’s enough of you ignorant right wing zealots to do enough stupid shit all on your own. Like protesting unmasked in large numbers in front of state offices spreading the Covid around because you can’t yet get a fuk’in haircut or a burger and a beer at your local bar.

Is a haircut and eating out worth your life? Of course it is to you idiots because you don’t get it or understand the rationale of trying to save lives and prevent the spread of this pandemic.

You will though, when this shit gears up and mutates for round two, just like that stupid big mouth “It’s a media hoax” bitch on facebook, who’s now a dumb dead bitch worm food.

90,000+ dead in the USA and rising....

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Maybe New Mexico? Just a random thought

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The “lefties” don’t need to do shit. There’s enough of you ignorant right wing zealots to do enough stupid shit all on your own. Like protesting unmasked in large numbers in front of state offices spreading the Covid around because you can’t yet get a fuk’in haircut or a burger and a beer at your local bar.

Is a haircut and eating out worth your life? Of course it is to you idiots because you don’t get it or understand the rationale of trying to save lives and prevent the spread of this pandemic.

You will though, when this shit gears up and mutates for round two, just like that stupid big mouth “It’s a media hoax” bitch on facebook, who’s now a dumb dead bitch worm food.

90,000+ dead in the USA and rising....

Roscoe_Word

Quite possible that a horrendous situation might occur in some places, with a spike in deaths.

The alternative is equally as bad with substance abuse, depression, and possibly suicide claiming many lives of those who'll lose their livelihood.

The right of some people to self-determination needs to be considered as well.

People wanna go back to work and feed their families.

Governors Newsome and Whitmer are overreaching.

Slurry Pumper

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    I already posted about this in another thread. Even made odds on it. It already happened. A couple weeks back in Michigan a family shot up a security guard at a dollar store that demanded they put masks on. If you're talking about like a full scale riot like Ferguson where shit gets arsoned and all that, I'd pick Chicago or Detroit. They're both ready to explode right now. Fascist style lockdowns.
    Sorry about that, I guess it hasn't been on the news much. Maybe a little research on my part next time.
    I don't see a full scale military style offensive happening unless some of these governors start mass arresting people for no good reason.

Roscoe_Word

Legal challenges are accruing as we speak as citizens and small businesses win victories over overreaching governors.

In Cali, stimulus checks to illegal aliens will be challenged, as Americans facing devastating economic circumstances must come first.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

really, no Martial Law

yeah

they are telling us a 2nd wave is coming and a war w/China next year

no one hears THAT????

amazing

Slurry Pumper

So we now have an uptick in the possibilities of someone getting bumped off due to the lock down protest. The professional anarchist and rioters are starting to show up and represent albeit for a different reason. They just might show some unity and join up at the same protest sites, but I doubt it. The two protesting groups are more likely to clash somewhere. So states like Commiefornia are moving up in the probabilities and becoming less of a dark horse state. States like Minnesota are asking for the national guard which is not good, but any deaths for this thread will have to be confirmed as a lock down protest. A death of a black guy due to asshole cops doesn't count because this happens at least 3 times a year.