Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

democrats have slit their own wrists....I LOVE IT! THEIR PARTY IS IN SHAMBLES. THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES. TRUMP STACKIN THE BENCHES WITH CONSERVATIVE JUDGES! BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT HIGHEST EVER! ! THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR DEMOLISHING THE HYPOCRITES AND EXPOSING THESE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY TRULY ARE....BABY KILLERS!! GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICAS FIRST FAMILY !!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke, and FullStrength

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

No president ever in history with bigger ballz and not afraid to speak the truth.

But be careful, you're considered a racist if you support him.

I supposed that makes everytmone who supported Obama and anyone running against Trump Racist too, right?

Works both ways

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

phuck you two idiots....

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    phuck you two idiots....
    This guys a smart one
    19k in points and a non pro

Fukkin moron

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

make that, "three idiots"....

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Trump still loses in 2020 because of the Zoomer and young voters all going left while trump voters are dying out. Look at the polls and the mid term election results in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Trump voters dying out ? really ? oh that's right......many dead people vote democrat.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Trump still loses in 2020 because of the Zoomer and young voters all going left while trump voters are dying out. Look at the polls and the mid term election results in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
    Didn't people say the same thing in 2016?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    democrats have slit their own wrists....I LOVE IT! THEIR PARTY IS IN SHAMBLES. THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES. TRUMP STACKIN THE BENCHES WITH CONSERVATIVE JUDGES! BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT HIGHEST EVER! ! THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR DEMOLISHING THE HYPOCRITES AND EXPOSING THESE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY TRULY ARE....BABY KILLERS!! GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICAS FIRST FAMILY !!!!
    Can you imagine how much better he would be doing if the Dems would just stop harassing him and trying to kick him out of office? It's incredible what this man has done under so much pressure. This country truly is great again. 2020 will be a landslide. More people support him than what is being reported by the fake news.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by ph q all View Post
    black unemployment highest ever! ! !
    i think you mean lowest ever. God bless america.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

When Trump wins America wins.. Consumer confidence grows, world enemies wait and back down.. China about to be delt with new better Trade deals for America.. TRUMP IS WINNING and SO IS AMERICA right now..

Dems just hate the guy and can't appreciate the job he is doing..

Stock market all time high, economy booming, NO WARS, better trade deals.. Better border security.. ISIS an after thought, no race rioting in the streets, etc..

WINNING!!! ...
    Points Awarded:

POISON gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Can you imagine how much better he would be doing if the Dems would just stop harassing him and trying to kick him out of office? It's incredible what this man has done under so much pressure. This country truly is great again. 2020 will be a landslide. More people support him than what is being reported by the fake news.
    YEAH! Just like the world would be so much better if only those pesky women didn't make such a big deal about getting grabbed by the p***y, right? If only ...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    You should learn proper English and how to type before you try to take a high road

literally like a drunk baby frying on acid whose 8 years old could have type better than you

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    No president ever in history with bigger ballz and not afraid to speak the truth.

I supposed that makes everytmone who supported Obama and anyone running against Trump Racist too, right?

Works both ways
    I knew there was always something with Hman.

Makes sense now.

thechaoz

Apparently Trump's America isn't working out for you, becauseou're so penetrating broke you can't even put $100 in this support the site.

Get out bum

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Here we go....troop drawdown in Afghanistan... trade deal with China reached.....and democrats are still complaining the Trump's administration has done nothing for our country. Is it that they want to kill babies that bad or is it that they just cannot handle losing??? Probably a mix of both. Sick people... very sick..
    I can't wait to see who the next dream poster child of the Democrat party is. So many of them have come and gone it's hard to keep track..... Thanks for making it so easy democrats..

As you guys are a bunch of losers just like YOUR PRESIDENT Trump said.... Raise some money to get Nancy's teeth fixed.
    Last edited by Ph q all; 12-16-19 at 07:25 AM. Reason: I had to make this easier to understand for those democrats on here the have a hard time reading

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

He lost the popular vote in 2016. Lost the mid terms in 2018. Lost critical senate seats like Ohio Michigan and was wiped out completely in Michigan where the democrats let a lesbian attorney general win. He has no chance unless it’s an impossible 270 Wisconsin electoral college victory. The impeachment stuff is making the race closer but he still loses.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

I don't think he loses. The voting electorate make money with market investments and despite everything thrown at Trump he has proven to be "The Teflon Don".

And I don't like wading into these political cesspool threads but that's JMHO from an outside viewpoint.

It's been a few years now since I have cut the cable and don't miss it at all. I'll get my news on the internet where I CHOOSE to surf and without having to spend an extra $200 a month listening to all the "Us against Them" BS and all the Touts hawking sh!t every other channel.

Trust me, the Corporate Fukks™ have very successfully negotiated the old Divide and Conquer landscape and we all fall for it every single time.

Again, JMHO, but I don't think a Liar makes a good Leader. However, barring a complete collapse of the markets (which is very possible in this financial deficit) there is no way Trump gets voted out. I don't care what electoral vote mathematics applied, he had to sweep the swing States last election, and he will very likely do it once again in 2020.

In closing, just cut the cable and avoid all the political BS, choose your own surfing news and I will GUARANTEE you'll live a better life.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Works both ways

True or false: most USA citizens who identify as racist/white supremacist support Trump. Don't change my words, just answer if you want to. Or not.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    True or false: most USA citizens who identify as racist/white supremacist support Trump. Don't change my words, just answer if you want to. Or not.

They support Trump or the Republican party? I mean it doesn't matter who the President is as long as he/she is Republican.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by ph q all View Post
    here we go....troop drawdown in afghanistan... Trade deal with china reached.....and democrats are still complaining the trump's administration has done nothing for our country. Is it that they want to kill babies that bad or is it that they just cannot handle losing??? Probably a mix of both. Sick people... Very sick..
    I can't wait to see who the next dream poster child of the democrat party is. So many of them have come and gone it's hard to keep track..... Thanks for making it so easy democrats..

As you guys are a bunch of losers just like your president trump said.... Raise some money to get nancy's teeth fixed.
    maga='s maggots (like you) are gagging america...

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13721

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You should learn proper English and how to type before you try to take a high road
    literally like a drunk baby frying on acid whose 8 years old could have type better than you
    Says the guy who lectures someone for not using proper English and then misuses the word literally. Good job!

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

Why is it racist/white supremacists. No other types of racists. Odd question.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

KAG2020 both my kids in their 30s both voting TRUMP

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-seal-2020-win

A growing number of polls show that President Trump is gaining the support of black voters above what any Republican president has ever received. Both Emerson Polling and Rasmussen Reports have it at about 34%, a stunning number.
    And a new Zogby Analytics survey found that African American support is at the “highest levels of the year,” driven by a strong economy, historically low black unemployment, and Trump’s agenda to support minority small businesses, historically black colleges and universities, and passage of criminal justice reform.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13721

Correct me if I'm wrong but if he gets an unlikely 20% of the black vote it's pretty much a landslide in 2020, yes?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if he gets an unlikely 20% of the black vote it's pretty much a landslide in 2020, yes?
    illegals will vote in most states

plus dems rent busses to take seniors in nursing homes to vote

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8896

Not only will Trump win huge in 2020, but the Fraud Squad, and a good number of the Dems will lose their seats as well. Hopefully then with full control back again, they can finally pass a Federal Voto ID law, The Wall, and even health care.

Of course, the a lot of the RHINO Repubs aren't much better so who knows what happens.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

He's going to drain the swamp next. Some Democrats will go down as a result of their crooked deals in Ukraine.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

This is all a soap opera to distract you. Stop watching.