2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lmfao at joe playing innocent. We all seen too many your post to buy that shit you selling pal “oh I’m innocent, I dunno why anyone would have a problem w sweet little me?”., spare us.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave 2daBank 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmfao at joe playing innocent. We all seen too many your post to buy that shit you selling pal “oh I’m innocent, I dunno why anyone would have a problem w sweet little me?”., spare us.
    LOL Speaking for others and talking about something you know nothing about? It doesn't surprise me from a convict.

No wonder you couldn't make it in regular society criminal. Real society doesn't work that way.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

nobody cares joe

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Speaking for others and talking about something you know nothing about? It doesn't surprise me from a convict.

No wonder you couldn't make it in regular society criminal. Real society doesn't work that way.
    Lmfao @ you talking as if laying your fat ass on the couch collecting disability checks qualifies you to talk bout society. I’m a criminal but you a unstable punk.

2daBank

Crazy joe name got brought up so we know what this thread gonna turn into. Lmfao

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17149

What I say? What I do? What happened? Whoa is me.

franklee168

Next ban? Paging Shari!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nobody cares joe
    Bingo. You know what time it is now tho. Whole thread be crazy “why so serious” joe ranting and raving like the self involved psycho he is.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nobody cares joe
    Correct!

Lmfao @ you talking as if laying your fat ass on the couch collecting disability checks qualifies you to talk bout society. I’m a criminal but you a unstable punk.
    LOL No I've been sick for 2 weeks and I haven't even hardly posted, but as soon as I do, there are the same

old few people just ready to run their mouth to me from behind a computer when they see me post.

Because they think I will keep replying to the dumb shit. But I'm done with that. It is just too stupid dude!

You don't even know me! Go run your mouth from behind a computer to some other strangers. Or just get a life! LOL

Like C-kid said, nobody cares.

2daBank

LOL No I've been sick for 2 weeks and I haven't even hardly posted, but as soon as I do, there are the same

old few people just ready to run their mouth to me from behind a computer when they see me post.

Because they think I will keep replying to the dumb shit. But I'm done with that. It is just too stupid dude!

You don't even know me! Go run your mouth from behind a computer to some other strangers. Or just get a life! LOL

He was talking to you dummy. Lol

Oh I know you. As many know me. Gotta say you kinda suck.

JoeCool20

Bingo. You know what time it is now tho. Whole thread be crazy “why so serious” joe ranting and raving like the self involved psycho he is.
    LOL Before I could even reply you have posted EXACTLY what I said in my post! You think you have somebody

who will keep replying and playing your dumb mouth running game! But it is too stupid! LOL

2daBank

Joe you like my puppet. I pull the strings and you dance like the good little monkey you are.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    What I say? What I do? What happened? Whoa is me.
    LOL What happened was you tried to "take up" for a guy who was running his mouth in poker chat because you met him on an island one time! LOL But don't go "Woe is me" about it! Just be his friend and tell him to stop it next time!
    Next ban? Paging Shari!
    LOL You might get banned for not even knowing how to spell "Woe" in the common phrase "Woe is me."

But I don't think you will get banned for "taking up" for an abusive mouth runner!

After all you did meet Donk once on an island, so whatever he does is fine with you!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-24-19 at 12:36 PM.

2daBank

Donk one the better posters. Easy to take up for.. joe crazy, not so much.

franklee168

Pay attention Joe for the 50th time. You are the next target. Don't believe me? Start a thread and just ask.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25666

Joe you like my puppet. I pull the strings and you dance like the good little monkey you are.
    Way too easy

JoeCool20

Pay attention Joe for the 50th time. You are the next target. Don't believe me? Start a thread and just ask.
    LOL But I don't lie and cheat or steal on here! I only reply to people who start things and then make them

angrier at me because of my sharp wit! You know that good and well bro! How long ago was it that you

jumped a thread and ran your mouth about me out of the blue? And then I did it back to you & you lost it!

And it is now MONTHS later and you STILL can't get over it! LOL

All I can say is I'm sorry you started it bro! But you have to admit that you got smashed

because of what YOU started, or you can never move on! Work on it! Now you have started it again on here!

Are you ill like a baby at my replies again?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-24-19 at 12:54 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

ocd is a bitch

JoeCool20

Donk one the better posters. Easy to take up for.. joe crazy, not so much.
    LOL Read what I posted, I had nothing against Donk and I STILL don't!

He had a lapse in reason and lost his mind in poker chat and COULD NOT STOP even after

they asked him TWICE to stop! So after the third time, they banned him!

But as for the "crazy" comment, I'll just say "crazy" is much better than convict & criminal.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-24-19 at 12:53 PM.

2daBank

LOL Crazy much better than convict & criminal.
    Most would disagree. I’m much better person than you, that obvious. You not good crazy. You delusional, completely lack self awareness, all kinds of stupid pathetic crazy. Not the “he a cool crazy vato” type crazy you wish.

This clown has so little self awareness he acting like he been laid up sick for week or 2, it was a month ago he was talking bout being laid up, guy been laid up most his adult life prob collecting a Check he don’t deserve. Lol

franklee168

LOL But I don't lie and cheat or steal on here! I only reply to people who start things and then make them

angrier at me because of my sharp wit! You know that good and well bro! How long ago was it that you

jumped a thread and ran your mouth about me out of the blue? And then I did it back to you & you lost it!

And it is now MONTHS later and you STILL can't get over it! LOL

All I can say is I'm sorry you started it bro! But you have to admit that you got smashed

because of what YOU started, or you can never move on! Work on it! You have started it again on here!

Are you ill like a baby at my replies again?
    You've been hit in the head one time too many. I've never started anything with you. Only started on you when you decided to call people fags on the table. Too many people piling on you for you to remember that. Can't wait until Shari looks into your joeblow account. Buh bye.

JoeCool20

You've been hit in the head one time too many. I've never started anything with you. Only started on you when you decided to call people fags on the table. Too many people piling on you for you to remember that. Can't wait until Shari looks into your joeblow account. Buh bye.

LOL Dude that was over a fukin year ago!! And you are STILL posting about it!! WHY?

Because that's ALL you've got!! And besides that everybody in the poker game KNEW I was fukin joking around!

But what the hell! OK then lie about bringing it up MONTHS later!

Just try to get over the fact that had you NOT brought that up out of the blue months later,

then I wouldn't have done it to you later & smashed you out of the blue and made you so damn mad at me!!

Do you think I wanted to do that dumb shit back to you? I didn't! And I don't even dislike you for doing it first!

Until you say I only did to you what you had done to me first, then you will NEVER get over it!

franklee168

LOL Dude that was over a fukin year ago!! And you are STILL posting about it!! WHY?

But what the hell! OK then lie about bringing it up MONTHS later!

Just try to get over the fact that had you NOT brought that up out of the blue months later,

then I wouldn't have smashed you later and made you so damn mad at me!!

Do you think I wanted to do that dumb shit back to you? I didn't! And I don't even dislike you for doing it first!

Until you say I only did to you what you had done to me first, then you will NEVER get over it!
    No idea what you're trying to say. I'll wait for the edit instead of your copy and paste from word. Triggered.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave franklee168 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

No idea what you're trying to say. I'll wait for the edit instead of your copy and paste from word. Triggered.

LOL I don't know what y'all 2 did on that island, and maybe I don't want to know!

If you think that you and Donk are so damn "tight" because you met him on an island

a few years ago, then tell him to send a PM and tell them that he won't be abusive & disrespectful

in poker chat anymore if they let him back on it! Whatever y'all did on that island doesn't give him the

right to say he is going to "fuk my mother" and telling me to "suk diks" in poker chat AND THEN start posting it

on the forum after he couldn't say it on chat anymore! Good gosh dude try to HELP the guy!

don't be a dumbass taking up for somebody that you KNOW is dead wrong!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-24-19 at 02:15 PM.

2daBank

Translation :

Crazy joe has this whole scenario played out in his head where you wronged him so since then he has been “destroying and burying” you w his pathetic rants he feels are so clever that you still mad he roasted you in such a way!!! Lmfao. Sad but exactly what he means!

franklee168

LOL I don't know what y'all did on that island, and maybe I don't want to know!
    Triggered and reaching.

franklee168

Translation :

Crazy joe has this whole scenario played out in his head where you wronged him so since then he has been “destroying and burying” you w his pathetic rants he feels are so clever that you still mad he roasted you in such a way!!! Lmfao. Sad but exactly what he means!
    I don't think he knows what he means. But I can imagine the steam coming out of his ears when he can't reply back on the tables when people are bashing him.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6530

Correct!

Apparently not. Right or wrong, at this point nobody cares. You're just annoying. Turn off the computer, go outside, take your meds, whatever. Just stop hijacking threads. And I already know your reply, so don't bother.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168, and JoeCool20

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17132

words=violence. this is why ppl fear joe.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Apparently not. Right or wrong, at this point nobody cares. You're just annoying. Turn off the computer, go outside, take your meds, whatever. Just stop hijacking threads. And I already know your reply, so don't bother.
    Thank you so much man! I have been sick for two damn weeks and I get back on here and it is the same

old thing with the same old few people! Hijacking threads and telling lies and running their mouths!

Glad to know somebody else can see the obvious too! I don't think they missed their meds,

I think they LIKE hijacking threads and being annoying! Just to troll for replies so they can keep on & on!

franklee168

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Glad to see Joe nominate a thread stating he is annoying and off his meds.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Lol well we can’t have it being unfair, In name of fairness I will start getting fukked up, when we can both barely walk we will fight!

it's the most fair thing ive ever heard

good looking out
    gonna fukk you up nelly

JoeCool20

Glad to see Joe nominate a thread stating he is annoying and off his meds.
    Translation :

Translation: You saw a post by me and made a mouth running response to troll me and see if I would reply,

and I fell for the dumb shit! LOL I mean hell, 90% of the people on here are just mouth runners trolling

for replies, and damn y'all, we can do this, but what the hell is the use in it? Why the fuk would 3 or 4 people who

don't know each other fill up threads with this dumb shit? How about the pro football on tv right now?

Do y'all know how to do ANYTHING besides run your mouth and troll for replies? Do you have any football picks?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

holy crap joedork found a starbucks

franklee168

*30-40. Triggered.

First 1234567 ... Last