blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's see if I can get Eddy Dummy to come over here & make a dikk of himself!

He wrongly assumed in another thread that I called him a novice, when I clearly never did. And since then, he has gotten so ill, that he has gone totally psycho over me, and he has started posting lies about some phantom "system" that I never claimed to have! LOL

He has made at least 20 lying posts about some 70% "System" that I never said I had when EVERYONE can go look at my post! LOL

Y'all go look for yourselves and see, I only said that FOR ME, I avoid betting the dog in lines that open up at 3.5 or 7.5. Because I think those lines get a lot of "novice action" on the side of the points.

And then I also said that I do like to bet the dog when the line is +2.5 or +6.5.

Then I said the "magic words", that me betting that way has worked FOR ME about 65 or 70% of the time in my gambling career.

And once again, about 20 times I told him that I didn't bet these particular lines in games EVERY time that they came up! AND that I didn't give a sheit what they do in games that I don't bet!!

But NO MATTER how many times I told him these things, he starts looking at EVERY game that opened at +2.5 or +6.5, on games that I NEVER even said that I had bet! And then he starts the lies again and starts saying that my "system" doesn't work! When I've told him 20 times that I NEVER SAID I HAD A SYSTEM! LOL

It is incredibly embarrassing for the kid, but he is a faag who is infatuated with me because he wrongly thought that I called him a novice for taking Clemson +3.5! LOL It won and I even told him good bet! But to no avail! The gay-infatuation of me continues! LOL

Now watch what this loon posts when he sees this! He will "gay-ly" reply to NO-ONE but me, with lies and copies of things that I just posted to him!! LOL

Then I make him so angry with my replies that he starts copying what I say to him and turns around and posts my own stuff back to me!! LOL I have this kid in my back pocket! The kid absolutely has a gay-infatuation with me!

So cue the lying and copying and gay-infatuation and watch this kid go ON AND ON about some "System" that I never said I had!!

Watch me rule this psycho-liar!!!

I OWN YOU KID! Come make an idiot of yourself... NOW!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

blower, takes this shit to saloon if it is not under 100 words

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Can you summarize this?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Blowjob, is sbr ur mirror?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Eddy is not someone you want to argue with. Guy owns the English language.
    Points Awarded:

KnockEmDown gave High3rEl3m3nt 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

tl dr

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    blower, takes this shit to saloon if it is not under 100 words
    What saloon? They told me to take it to players talk!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Cliff notes please?

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Cliff notes please?
    Can't tell, but it seems like OP has a system that Eddy criticized in the most artistic of ways.

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Eddy is not someone you want to argue with. Guy owns the English language.

LOL I love arguments! But watch buddy, there is no "argument"!!! The kid just keeps lying about some "system" that I never said I had!!

AND I'VE TOLD HIM TO GO LOOK BACK AND SEE THAT I NEVER SAID I HAD A "70% SYSTEM!!"

Just wait and watch, You will see! The kid is psycho-infatuated with telling the "system" lie OVER AND OVER! It is incredible!

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Can't tell, but it seems like OP has a system that Eddy criticized in the most artistic of ways.
    LOL Yes he has a good grasp of the English language, but all he does with me is constantly lie OVER & OVER about some "system" that he has made up!!

AND I never even said that I had a "system" LOL

And I guarantee you that he hasn't replied to that guy lately, because he is totally psycho infatuated with ME!!

All the kid does is reply to me & my posts! With the SAME lie about some "system" that I never said I had!!

Just watch, he will prove it and lie and post about some "system" as soon as he sees my post!!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 01-02-17 at 03:51 PM.

High3rEl3m3nt

He is intimidating. Might be best to just say, "Eddy, you are right, I am wrong" just to get him off your back.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Non-pro's in a butt-slapping competition

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Non-pro's in a butt-slapping competition

LOL What is the deal with you people looking at whether someone is a "Pro" or not? What in the hell

difference does that even make? Do you think you are "cooler" than the non pro's because you spent $100? LOL

Obviously I haven't chosen to spend $100 to get that "title" of pro. So what? Is that all you have to post about

is whether people have spent $100 to get the title of pro? LOL

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    LOL What is the deal with you people looking at whether someone is a "Pro" or not? What in the hell difference does that make?

Obviously I haven't chosen to spend $100 to get that "title" of pro. So what? Is that all you have to post about is whether people have

spent $100 to get the title of pro? LOL
    uh...yeah

blowjoe2020

Ok "pro"!! Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

settle down only a forum

believe basically only what I say and a few others that have big time cred

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

hey joe go blow a dikk
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I'll be watching this 70% system very closely.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    settle down only a forum

Hey that was a "Golden" post from J-Gold! I don't "believe" anything on here! LOL But I agree, I shouldn't be contributing to the guy's

dumbness. But just wait & see for yourself what he does when he sees the thread that I made up! He will tell the lie about some

"system" that I never said I had within the first paragraph or two! And then NO MATTER how many times I tell him that I never said I had a system, and for him to please go look for himself so he can stop being a lying psycho, he will just sit & wait for me to post again, and then he will tell the lie about the "system" AGAIN!

Just watch, EVERY TIME that I simply make a reply, he will immediately respond with a lie about some "system"!!

Watch, you'll see! I'd bet 50 grand on it if I could!! LOL

rizespor

So how does this system work exactly?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Eddy Munny my niqqa.

If he says you a bitch...then you a bitch. You dig?

Eddy we got you fam. Stay woke bruh

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    settle down only a forum

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Like this:

blowjoe2020

LOL I have no system, I just posted one time that I avoid taking the dog on lines that OPENED at +3.5 and +7.5, but that I do like taking the dog on lines that OPEN at +2.5 and + 6.5. And that it has worked for ME in MY gambling career about 65 or 70% of the time.

I also told him that I don't bet it every game that it opens at those numbers! And that I don't give a damn what happens on games that I don't bet. It's Just simply that WHENEVER I bet, that is what I do.
    & it has made this kid a PSYCHO!!

And for some reason, that has made this Eddy Dummy kid absolutely infatuated with me. And he tells a lie about that "system" that I never said I had EVERY SINGLE time that he sees me post!!

LOL and before I can even get him over here to this thread, he has already posted another lie about some "system" again on the FLA game! LOL

I've never seen someone so infatuated with me, NOR have I seen someone tell the SAME lie over & over every time they see me post!

Just watch, it is coming!! EVERY TIME that I simply make a reply, he will immediately respond with a lie about some "system" that I never said I had!!

Watch, you'll see! I'd bet 50 grand on it if I could!! LOL
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 01-02-17 at 04:34 PM.

rizespor

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Eddy Munny my niqqa.

If he says you a bitch...then you a bitch. You dig?

Eddy we got you fam. Stay woke bruh

LOL Just watch & see, he won't even reply to you or anybody else but me! I have the kid totally whipped! But just wait & see for yourself what he does when he sees the thread that I made up! He will tell the lie about some "system" that I never said I had within the first paragraph or two! And then NO MATTER how many times I tell him that I never said I had a system, and for him to please go look for himself so he can stop being a lying psycho, he will just sit & wait for me to post again, and then he will reply & tell the lie about the "system" AGAIN!

Just watch, EVERY TIME that I simply make a reply, he will immediately respond with a lie about some "system" that I NEVER said I had!! It is incredible to watch someone tell the SAME lie OVER & OVER!!

Watch, you'll see! The lie about some "system" that I never said I had is coming as SOON as he knows that I have made this thread!!

I'd bet 50 grand on it if I could!! LOL
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 01-02-17 at 04:37 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hey pal....nobody gives a fukk about whatever gayness is going on at some other fukkin forum filled with SBR rejects. Let's not pollute my board with this bullshit drama.

We clear?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey pal....nobody gives a fukk about whatever gayness is going on at some other fukkin forum filled with SBR rejects. Let's not pollute my board with this bullshit drama.

We clear?

LOL Just wait & watch & see "pal". Watch the kid lie about some system that I never said I had EVERY TIME he sees me reply to him!

Either that or shut up. Was that clear?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

The fukk is all of this chitty room bs? I read about 15 words and all I could think of was get a fukking job and/or a new hobby.

Dirty Sanchez

LOL Just wait & watch & see "pal". Watch the kid lie about some system that I never said I had EVERY TIME he sees me reply to him!

Either that or shut up. Was that clear?

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    The fukk is all of this chitty room bs? I read about 15 words and all I could think of was get a fukking job and/or a new hobby.

LOL Just wait until you see this Eddy Dummy kid get on here and lie about some "System" that I never said I had.

Then you will want a fukkin job & a hobby, AND you will think the kid is absolutely psycho-infatuated!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Blowjob your posts are tldr

I read Opie's post though. What he said

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

LOL Just wait until you see this Eddy Dummy kid get on here and lie about some "System" that I never said I had.

Then you will want a fukkin job & a hobby, AND you will think the kid is absolutely psycho-infatuated!
    I'm a grown ass man. The fukk do I care about either of you clowns. I don't even know what you're babbling about....make plays, win plays, lose and learn from plays and enjoy money in the process. You can waste whatever other breath you want arguing with boys at the fukking quad.

Good lord pal, I venture into another sub-forum and THIS is what I see? Done here...

1234 ... Last