b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Alabama Cop to be Arrested for Staging Attack on himself

This POS cop, Keith Buchanan, wanted hero status so bad that he actually staged a fake attack on himself.

Birmingham police officer Keith Buchanan was found lying on train tracks, not speaking, his patrol car riddled with bullets, after putting out a call for "shots fired" to dispatchers last month. At least three law enforcement agencies blocked off roads to ensure Buchanan was rushed to the hospital with no delays as dozens of cops showed up to the hospital to show their support. But then it was determined he had not been shot. And now it has been determined he had made the whole thing up in what Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith calls an example of "stolen valor."

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...Ue0S61rcpPEVg/

“Our investigation has concluded that this entire event has been a hoax -- the radio call, the shots fired, the help call, lying injured on the tracks, the damage to the police car -- all a hoax,” Smith said. “We found nothing to support the officer’s accounts of this incident. And I cant say it enough: we will always be in relentless pursuit of our suspects, even when one of those suspects is one of our own.”

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...cials-say.html

Birmingham PD held a press conference to address the hoax.

https://www.facebook.com/CBS42News/v...0240744097458/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

I'm wondering why the city hasn't cleaned house in Birmingham. 7 officers have been arrested in the last 18 months. Over half of those arrests were sexual ranging from 1st degree sodomy to rape. Also, I find it strange that I can't find a picture of this officer.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

was he a black gay actor?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I'm wondering why the city hasn't cleaned house in Birmingham. 7 officers have been arrested in the last 18 months. Over half of those arrests were sexual ranging from 1st degree sodomy to rape. Also, I find it strange that I can't find a picture of this officer.
    This is every preceint in the country

All a bunch of cowboys who think they're heroes, who in reality write old ladies tickets for double parking

Here's 2 of MN finest at Arbys, for 80 minutes, while extra billboards are being bought by LE to warn us of 2 new laws effective 8.1, driving too slow in the left lane and holding your phone, drinking a coffee, eating a sandwich, etc, while driving

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Nice picture

Fukin asshole

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

I'm questioning how this scumbag was still even employed as an officer. His jacket contains a few rather serious offenses. No other employer would put up with this type of devious behavior, but the blue line gang does.

"Buchanan's personnel file includes a 2016 reprimand for filing a false report in relation to a public intoxication arrest as well as a 2015 reprimand for keeping a suspect's gun for four months without notifying officers before falsifying a report that he had found the weapon. In other words, he had tried to steal the gun but was then caught."

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another POS fake hero pig stages an attack on himself.
    Watch the LA Sheriff's Department press conference in the link below.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...0qFVye2DCTlFA/

L.A. Deputy Lied about being Attacked by a Sniper that Sparked Massive Manhunt

Investigators became suspicious when Angel Reinosa showed up to the emergency room with holes in his shirt but no visible bullet wounds. The 21-year-old deputy later admitted to cutting up the shirt to make it look as if he had been shot.

However, the fabrication sparked a massive manhunt inside a nearby four-story apartment building, only for deputies to come away with nothing but a pellet gun.

As of this report, Reinosa has not been fired or arrested but that will likely change soon.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

This is probably a direct result of enforcing a minority quota. A black guy and a hispanic who probably couldn't get a job at Wal Mart but police forces insist on a diverse workforce.