CareTheDare
    CareTheDare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Aliens

I think they are real

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I know they are real. There's 1000's of them where I live. They need to go back to Mexico. Build the wall!!!!!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

There are millions of planets and stars.

It’s pretty crazy to think that life can’t exist somewhere else in the universe. Maybe not in the human sense, but I guess a better term may be “intelligent life”.

It’s more likely we aren’t alone just given numbers and probability.

With that said, it doesn’t necessarily mean we will ever meet another intelligent life form.

At some point the earth won’t be inhabitable. Maybe we never progress to the point to be able to quickly travel through space.

Maybe there are several intelligent civilizations in the universe that will simply never find each other.

Another theory is that the intelligent life is around is, we’re just too stupid to realize it. Does an ant realize when a human is watching over it?

Maybe aliens see us like cattle. When you’re driving down the road you don’t stop to try to communicate with cows. Maybe they have already came and gone and just thought we weren’t an intelligent life form.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 07-21-19 at 08:28 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'm not trying to be a smartass but I promise there won't be an answer to these mysteries in this thread

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That's quite an understatement. There is 100 to 300 billion stars just in our galaxy and there is at least 100 billion galaxies and maybe as many as 2 trillion.

The number of stars in the univerese is something like 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or so. Just saying.
    Points Awarded:

Esco gave Foxx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    That's quite an understatement. There is 100 to 300 billion stars just in our galaxy and there is at least 100 billion galaxies and maybe as many as 2 trillion.

The number of stars in the univerese is something like 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or so. Just saying.
    Well somewhere someone on one of those stars has to be killing MLB this year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Foxx

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

You’re right.

Again, given that....just using probability there has to be something else out there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Advanced technology today and military craft can probably look like alien ships these days.. Stealth projections, weird looking drones and other illusions are real and probably man made..

UFO sightings are a dime a dozen these days and probably just military stuff or optical illusions of sorts..

I do think there are aliens out there some where though. I'm sure we are not alone.. Hey, but until little green men actually come and say hi to us, can't say for sure if they are looking in on us and flying around or not???.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

JiBBBY just shaddup you dummy. Every time you speak you just get stupider and stupider. Must be all the Hannity and Limbaugh you absorb.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

nein
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-22-19 at 09:54 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    JiBBBY just shaddup you dummy. Every time you speak you just get stupider and stupider. Must be all the Hannity and Limbaugh you absorb.
    Are you one of those dumb asses that are hunkered down at area 51 ready to raid the base any day now? Probably are, have fun in jail you silly alien chaser.. Get a job non pro before you speak to me.

TheGoldenGoose

“Optical Illusions”

You sir are a moron.
    We have, none, zero, military aircraft that can turn 90 degrees at Mach 7 in half of a second time. Get your face out of Fox News because it’s turned you into a babbling idiot. And you can take your “pro” status and stick it where the sun don’t shine you complete azz hat.

TheGoldenGoose

Cattle mutations. How do you non-alien believers explain these mutations? Been going on for almost half a century and idiots like JIBBBY ignore these truths yet biatch and moan about Dems and Libs. Give it a rest you gerkoff.

jtoler

Cattle mutations. How do you non-alien believers explain these mutations? Been going on for almost half a century and idiots like JIBBBY ignore these truths yet biatch and moan about Dems and Libs. Give it a rest you gerkoff.
    mutilations. manipulation and deception works wonders wouldnt u say

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

My uncle was a high ranking general for NATO stationed in Brussels. He said UFO's are real, and the reason why governments around the world wanna keep it a secret is because they're worried people might panic. Also coming face to face with an alien can be incredible scary, some people have wound up in an insane asylum because it freaked them out too much
    Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave Esco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    My uncle was a high ranking general for NATO stationed in Brussels. He said UFO's are real, and the reason why governments around the world wanna keep it a secret is because they're worried people might panic. Also coming face to face with an alien can be incredible scary, some people have wound up in an insane asylum because it freaked them out too much
    tell ur uncle to call me if he's still living and we'll have a good laugh

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    tell ur uncle to call me if he's still living and we'll have a good laugh
    He is still alive but retired from the army. He's not the type to make up stories like this

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

It’s pretty crazy to think that life can’t exist somewhere else in the universe. Maybe not in the human sense, but I guess a better term may be “intelligent life”.

I used to think the exact same thing.

That anyone who thinks life elsewhere isn't at least possible, has been living under a rock.

A couple of years ago I changed my mind and now think it's less likely.

Here's my theory:

A. If you're a believer in God, then one would/should likely follow the bible and basically believe that he created us and us alone.

B. If you don't believe in God, and think we are here by chance, then you have to understand how everything had to come together so perfectly at one time in the universe to create life, that the odds it happened again is unlikely.

I still believe that Aliens could exist, I just don't believe it as strongly as I once did.

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I used to think the exact same thing.

That anyone who thinks life elsewhere isn't at least possible, has been living under a rock.

A couple of years ago I changed my mind and now think it's less likely.

Here's my theory:

A. If you're a believer in God, then one would/should likely follow the bible and basically believe that he created us and us alone.

B. If you don't believe in God, and think we are here by chance, then you have to understand how everything had to come together so perfectly at one time in the universe to create life, that the odds it happened again is unlikely.

I still believe that Aliens could exist, I just don't believe it as strongly as I once did
    Where does it say in the Bible that God created us alone??

TheGoldenGoose

mutilations. manipulation and deception works wonders wouldnt u say
    yes, meant mutilations, of course. Been partying since I got up at 4am. Time to leave my suite and go to work at the Baccarat table. The weekend idiots have finally departed and us serious Professionals can get down to real business. To be continued later gentlemen.

jtoler

He is still alive but retired from the army. He's not the type to make up stories like this
    intel is where its at. I have a fam full of officers and there's a ton of things they dont know
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-22-19 at 11:40 AM.

jtoler

yes, meant mutilations, of course. Been partying since I got up at 4am. Time to leave my suite and go to work at the Baccarat table. The weekend idiots have finally departed and us serious Professionals can get down to real business. To be continued later gentlemen.
    make that money gg

TheGoldenGoose

make that money gg
    I will put up a pic later.

Hman

Where does it say in the Bible that God created us alone??

Not bluntly, but it implies that

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Not bluntly, but it implies that
    Assuming he did create humans alone, then why would he create an entire massive universe with no other creatures in it. That would seem to me to be a giant waste of space

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

we are all descendants of aliens

https://www.gaia.com/article/book-of-enoch

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

“Optical Illusions”

You sir are a moron.
    We have, none, zero, military aircraft that can turn 90 degrees at Mach 7 in half of a second time. Get your face out of Fox News because it’s turned you into a babbling idiot. And you can take your “pro” status and stick it where the sun don’t shine you complete azz hat.
    Optical Illusions happen all the time, usually in the form of far away lights and or other visual distortions and stuff. It's proven you dick wad..

Flashing lights lights in the sky, the Aurora is an example of that, and other things happen all the time off the horizons that can distort views.. Some people see them as UFC activity which they are not. Sun and glass can reflect and distort shapes as well to the human eye.

Hman

Assuming he did create humans alone, then why would he create an entire massive universe with no other creatures in it. That would seem to me to be a giant waste of space

Good point but just depends on what an individual believes and the majority of Christians believe that we are it.

Also the point you made is just one of many examples as to why so many are atheist.

All depends how you look at it.

TheGoldenGoose

Back from the Baccarat table. Bought in for $500 and colored up $1K. Another winning day because I am not a greedy person. Hit’em and Run.

There are documented video of our own fighter pilots who scrambled to chase UFO’s and whatever they where they flew circles around our men. Documented audio of our pilots saying, “what the fukk is that???”. So it isn’t ours, it certainly isn’t Russian or Chinese, so YOU tell ME who it is that can travel Mach 7 and make 90 degree turns in half a second. NOT optical illusions. Documented FACT.
    Last edited by TheGoldenGoose; 07-22-19 at 02:36 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Esco gave TheGoldenGoose 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Optical Illusions happen all the time, usually in the form of far away lights and or other visual distortions and stuff. It's proven you dick wad..

Flashing lights lights in the sky, the Aurora is an example of that, and other things happen all the time off the horizons that can distort views.. Some people see them as UFC activity which they are not. Sun and glass can reflect and distort shapes as well to the human eye
    How do you explain this video though.

It doesnt appear to have any wings.
    It makes no sound as it flies.
    It looks like its flying under some type of intelligent control.

I suppose it could be a drone, but thats unlikely

TheGoldenGoose

Atheist people are ignorant. SOMEBODY had to create the universe. While raised in the Catholic religion, I now consider myself agnostic. Nobody can prove there IS a God and nobody can prove there ISN’T. The subject is moot.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

They are real.

And they will be drinking Bud Lights SOON.

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    They are real.

And they will be drinking Bud Lights SOON
    Aliens have horrible taste in beer then

Hman

How do you explain this video though.

It doesnt appear to have any wings.
    It makes no sound as it flies.
    It looks like its flying under some type of intelligent control.

I suppose it could be a drone, but thats unlikely

I want to believe.

But just don't as strongly as I once did.

But one thing I refuse to believe is that they're just out strolling the skies in the middle of the day

Esco

Maybe they go on human safaris.....LOL

123 Last