wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Nick Cannon Cancelled For Free Speech

Nick Cannon got fired by Viacom yesterday for exercising free speech. Cancel Culture got another one. He spoke most truths in my opinion. Once again I tell you guys, you can have your opinion but whatever company you work for dont have to agree with it and they have the right to terminate you: Consequences...

What say you?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

glad he is buried

Tons of whites got fired for hammering black lives matter

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

he eventually apologized to the zionist jewish mafia like they all do

just proving he was right

still hasn't apologized for his remarks about white people though... isn't that funny how nobody has to apologize for comments directed at whites, but they do for comments directed at jews

look at who you CAN'T criticize, that's who controls you

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Many whites have lost their jobs for free speech as well.

It's only fair, wikkid.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    he eventually apologized to the zionist jewish mafia like they all do

just proving he was right

still hasn't apologized for his remarks about white people though... isn't that funny how nobody has to apologize for comments directed at whites, but they do for comments directed at jews

look at who you CAN'T criticize, that's who controls you
    He didnt apologize. The video is worded wrong. He said he is not anti semetic or racist.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

People are getting fired daily for speaking their opinions. Opinions are wrong unless you agree with whatever movement is popular that day

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

It's only fair, wikkid.
    Usually i see outrage about it on but because...

Look at what JJ said

"glad he is buried

Tons of whites got fired for hammering black lives matter"

JJ is for stopping frees peech when its a black man getting fired. Goes to show things arent equal. JJ stand up for that neice or aunty in your family that dates a black guy! Dont be so one sided

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    People are getting fired daily for speaking their opinions. Opinions are wrong unless you agree with whatever movement is popular that day

Consequences... Free speech all day but some Free Speech can be hate speech

jjgold

Wikki it might get ugly next time we meet, thinking of hurling you over a table and then buying you lunch

Get back making us money in your soccer thread

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    He didnt apologize. The video is worded wrong. He said he is not anti semetic or racist.
    Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

First and foremost I extend my deepest and most sincere apologies to my Jewish sisters and brothers for the hurtful and divisive words that came out of my mouth during my interview with Richard Griffin.

9:08 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon@NickCannon·Jul 15, 2020Replying to @NickCannonThey reinforced the worst stereotypes of a proud and magnificent people and I feel ashamed of the uninformed and naïve place that these words came from. The video of this interview has since been removed.Nick Cannon@NickCannonWhile the Jewish experience encompasses more than 5,000 years and there is so much I have yet to learn, I have had at least a minor history lesson over the past few days and to say that it is eye-opening would be a vast understatement.9:08 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

I just had the blessed opportunity to converse with Rabbi Abraham Cooper director of global social action @SimonWiesenthal My first words to my brother was, I apologize for the hurt I caused the Jewish Community....

9:52 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

On my podcast I used words & referenced literature I assumed to be factual to uplift my community instead turned out to be hateful propaganda and stereotypical rhetoric that pained another community For this I am deeply sorry but now together we can write a new chapter of healing

9:59 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

·
    Jul 15, 2020

Replying to @NickCannonI want to express my gratitude to the Rabbis, community leaders and institutions who reached out to me to help enlighten me, instead of chastising me.

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

I want to assure my Jewish friends, new and old, that this is only the beginning of my education—I am committed to deeper connections, more profound learning and strengthening the bond between our two cultures today and every day going forward.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wikki it might get ugly next time we meet, thinking of hurling you over a table and then buying you lunch

Get back making us money in your soccer thread
    Put this shit back in player talk. we need to have this discussion. so we can move forward as a betting community. I am about to start a movement with the two other black guys that posts on here. Dont get cancelled JJ

wikkidinsane

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

First and foremost I extend my deepest and most sincere apologies to my Jewish sisters and brothers for the hurtful and divisive words that came out of my mouth during my interview with Richard Griffin.

Nick Cannon@NickCannon·Jul 15, 2020Replying to @NickCannonThey reinforced the worst stereotypes of a proud and magnificent people and I feel ashamed of the uninformed and naïve place that these words came from. The video of this interview has since been removed.Nick Cannon@NickCannonWhile the Jewish experience encompasses more than 5,000 years and there is so much I have yet to learn, I have had at least a minor history lesson over the past few days and to say that it is eye-opening would be a vast understatement.9:08 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

I just had the blessed opportunity to converse with Rabbi Abraham Cooper director of global social action @SimonWiesenthal My first words to my brother was, I apologize for the hurt I caused the Jewish Community....

9:52 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

On my podcast I used words & referenced literature I assumed to be factual to uplift my community instead turned out to be hateful propaganda and stereotypical rhetoric that pained another community For this I am deeply sorry but now together we can write a new chapter of healing

9:59 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

·
    Jul 15, 2020

Replying to @NickCannonI want to express my gratitude to the Rabbis, community leaders and institutions who reached out to me to help enlighten me, instead of chastising me.

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

I want to assure my Jewish friends, new and old, that this is only the beginning of my education—I am committed to deeper connections, more profound learning and strengthening the bond between our two cultures today and every day going forward.

what a pussy. I hate when people do this. Live your truth. If youre racist be racist

milwaukee mike

i count at least 9 apologies to the jewish community on his twitter page

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Is it me or are the blacks more racist now a days? I know they changed the definition of racism to be a whites only thing which I guess by itself is more racism, but really now a days the blacks are holding more biased against other racial groups than anyone. They get to do it under the cloak of being held down their entire existence too. Pretty nice trick if you can get away with it. #yourlifedontmatter

milwaukee mike

look how quickly this got moved to the saloon and criticized by jj gold after i mentioned the zionist jewish mafia

nick cannon can be mentioned for being anti-semitic but no websites can actually post what he said or who he said it about

JAKEPEAVY21

Do you think someone saying "All Lives Matter" is hate speech?

milwaukee mike

that stuff is sure to get you killed jake! oh wait there's another thing we probably can't discuss or post about... the media doesn't think enough of a white parent's death to even mention it... yet the scumbag george floyd gets treated as an angel

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...dnu-story.html

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Is it me or are the blacks more racist now a days? I know they changed the definition of racism to be a whites only thing which I guess by itself is more racism, but really now a days the blacks are holding more biased against other racial groups than anyone. They get to do it under the cloak of being held down their entire existence too. Pretty nice trick if you can get away with it. #yourlifedontmatter

Some have racist views and others understand history and point out other races being ruthless throughout history. Yes, there are racist people in every race. Youre just recognizing this? I think its a class thing nowadays: the wealthy look down on the less wealthy and so on and so on. They recognize its class warfare but the less fortunate white or black fight against each other, not recognizing the end game: class warfare. You noticed how certain prominent figures are shaking in their boots? Gated community within a poverty stricken communities are being torn down? Endgame is almost here. wake up.
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 07-17-20 at 06:56 AM.

wikkidinsane

I think some saying it believes "black lives matter" is hate speech and not inclusive enough in their rhetoric so they say all lives matter but others are saying it as a protagonist to the "black lives matter" movement; that at its inception, was mainly to promote equality.
    There are some ultra right groups that have adopted the "all lives matter" slogan and people who support law enforcement. Whether its a family member in lawenforcement that they support or their just life-long boot lickers that respects all authority, even if some are doing bad within that organization

milwaukee mike

Some have racist views and others understand history and point out other races being ruthless throughout history. Yes, they are racist people in every race man. Youre just recognizing this? I think its a class thing nowadays: the wealthy look down on the less wealthy and so on and so on. They recognize its class warfare but the less fortunate white or black fight against each other, not recognizing the end game: class warfare. You noticed how certain prominent figures are shaking in their boots? Gated community within a poverty stricken communities are being torn down? Endgame is almost here. wake up.
    good points

i bet most of the politicians/elites will have some sort of vaccine exemption, or they will use private planes so they won't need to identify that they haven't been jabbed a bunch of times with god knows what

JAKEPEAVY21

that stuff is sure to get you killed jake! oh wait there's another thing we probably can't discuss or post about... the media doesn't think enough of a white parent's death to even mention it... yet the scumbag george floyd gets treated as an angel

what irks me is the black community takes little to no responsibility..at least man up and and own the fact that 70% of your fathers don't stick around and black men commit 60% of the violent crimes in the country...there's a reason cops profile you, own it and make changes in your community instead of saying the cops are hunting black men...gimme a break...look in the mirror and father your children, stress education and your community will be better of down the line...but no, pointing fingers, calling everyone racist and demanding handouts for their own failures as a community is a lot easier.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

wikkidinsane

stop succumbing to the media. You are most likely watching one stream of news from a certain outlet. It will irate you. Catch yourself before its too late. You might not get the coverage when certain white people get killed but you do get the justice. Id take the justice over media coverage any day. Media is for Profit and pro-whatever-makes-me-the-most-money driven.

jjgold

basically just make it free speech for everyone

If you have a job and want to wear a white lives matter shirt or all live matters shirt or black lives matter shirt who cares

milwaukee mike

stop succumbing to the media. You are most likely watching one stream of news from a certain outlet. It will irate you. Catch yourself before its too late. You might not get the coverage when certain white people get killed but you do get the justice. Id take the justice over media coverage any day. Media is for Profit and pro-whatever-makes-me-the-most-money driven.
    i mostly go to rense, you're right once you wake up the normal mainstream news media is just so obvious in their lies and bs, and it makes you mad

tucker carlson speaks some truth ... every other news personality is a total whore to big pharma and other masters

JAKEPEAVY21

I think some saying it believes "black lives matter" is hate speech and not inclusive enough in their rhetoric so they say all lives matter but others are saying it as a protagonist to the "black lives matter" movement; that at its inception, was mainly to promote equality.
    There are some ultra right groups that have adopted the "all lives matter" slogan and people who support law enforcement. Whether its a family member in lawenforcement that they support or their just life-long boot lickers that respects all authority, even if some are doing bad within that organization
    You really believe BLM is mainly to promote equality? Seems to me they are a terrorist group promoting hate. Interesting that a white Jew and convicted terrorist, Susan Rosenberg, is in charge of their fundraising?

wikkidinsane

what irks me is the black community takes little to no responsibility..at least man up and and own the fact that 70% of your fathers don't stick around and black men commit 60% of the violent crimes in the country...there's a reason cops profile you, own it and make changes in your community instead of saying the cops are hunting black men...gimme a break...look in the mirror and father your children, stress education and your community will be better of down the line...but no, pointing fingers, calling everyone racist and demanding handouts for their own failures as a community is a lot easier.

This goes way back. Less that a generation ago a black man wasnt able to drink out of the same water fountains as youre ancestors. Members of the KKK got into law enforcement. Jim Crow Laws made it hard on an African American man to move around and be free. I think everything boils down to education. Not everyone is asking for handouts and there are people working tirelessly to change certain things within the community. Ill have to check on that 60% number you threw out. i think thats false

wikkidinsane

You really believe BLM is mainly to promote equality? Seems to me they are a terrorist group promoting hate. Interesting that a white Jew and convicted terrorist, Susan Rosenberg, is in charge of their fundraising?
    Yes thats the core message. The media have grouped every person who is committing vandalism or stealing and other manners of evil as BLM because its convenient and it fits the national narrative and its not so.

JAKEPEAVY21

This goes way back. Less that a generation ago a black man wasnt able to drink out of the same water fountains as youre ancestors. Members of the KKK got into law enforcement. Jim Crow Laws made it hard on an African American man to move around and be free. I think everything boils down to education. Not everyone is asking for handouts and there are people working tirelessly to change certain things within the community. Ill have to check on that 60% number you threw out. i think thats false
    I agree that education is the key. The black community does not stress education like many others do. This is one of the reasons i feel like the community should look in the mirror and clean up their own house. I see educated blacks in all walks of life, anyone can be successful if they work hard and put in the time and effort. I have respect for people like that, including you. I have no respect for those demanding handouts and pointing fingers while contributing nothing to the country.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

I agree that education is the key. The black community does not stress education like many others do. This is one of the reasons i feel like the community should look in the mirror and clean up their own house. I see educated blacks in all walks of life, anyone can be successful if they work hard and put in the time and effort. I have respect for people like that, including you. I have no respect for those demanding handouts and pointing fingers while contributing nothing to the country.
    exactly

ask morgan freeman how to stop racism "stop talking about it"

if you shove blm and other stuff down people's throats, then people of all races get aggravated

paraphrasing malcolm x... "if a white man hugs a black man out of friendship, that's brotherhood... if he does it with a gun to his head that's hypocrisy"

skin color is no different than shirt color, it's a shell for your spirit... and nobody of any color should use that for pity, guilt trips, reparations, or anything else

jake, our ancestors had it pretty rough too, that's why they freaking left europe and came here... my ancestors were more likely to BE slaves than to have slaves, just like everyone else
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

milwaukee mike

here's the communist agenda all spelled out in 1963

Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963

Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .

Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.

At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:

22 Key Goals Of Zionist Communist Bolshevism In America

1. Do away with all loyalty oaths.

2. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

3. Gain control of all student newspapers.

4. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.

5. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

6. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

7. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

8. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

9. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.

10. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

11. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

12. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."

13. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

14. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

15. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture."

16. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

17. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.

18. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].

19. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.

20. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.

21. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.

22. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what did he say that was so offensive? Mariah has Robin Box?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Blacks are very racist

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100% cant have it both ways-honestly thought he was smarter than that-mouth shut and keep collecting $ lol

It's only fair, wikkid.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

or political or any view they see as radical LOL....my god...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

What's the big deal?
    He should have been shit canned long ago for lack of talent.

12 Last