Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Broward County Coward Cop --"no excuse" for not acting-- except WANTING TO LIVE????

THIS POOR fat old bastard, scot peterson, has a cush job standing around and acting tough to kids all day until WHAM!!!!

WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!! WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!! WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!!WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!!

automatic gunfire from inside the school....

what's he do? "fuk this, I'm not goin' in there.... I WANT TO LIVE".....

NOW he's getting arrested, and authorities say there is no rational excuse for him not joining the fray.....

hmmm... he's fat, old, out of shape, has only a fukin' .38 caliber hand gun against what appears to be at least one shooter, possibly two, with much more fire power (no doubt local idiot moron-oh would say it was teams of assassins from multiple locations).....

so, he decides, OH MY, that HE WANTS TO LIVE............

PUT yourself in this fat bastard's shoes before necessarily condemning him.....

I obviously would have charged in, but then again, I chased down -- while totally unarmed -- a coward roid takin' twenty-something shit head who'd just shot me with a 9 mm handgun, and still had 8 more in his clip....
    wait, i did stop and grab a tire iron, but that's beside the point.....

this guy lived, now I guess he'll live the rest of his days in prison.....:

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Scot Peterson is one fukkin jinxed name, isn't it?
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

It really sucks that the school had such a cowardly cop employed. The main duty of a school resource officer is to act as the main arm of security at the campus, but unfortunately the SCOTUS has already ruled that police are not constitutionally obligated to protect citizens. I still hope this coward goes to prison for at least the perjury charge, but like most cops he'll probably be given the blue privilege and just get probation.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Scot Peterson is one fukkin jinxed name, isn't it?

Dude, it's always Scott Peterson.

So strange.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Guy isn't going to jail.

He didn't break any laws. Unless somehow the Supreme Court has an exception for the child negligence charges they are trying to toss at him, they already ruled that the police are not bound by law to protect or serve shit.

They can walk off at any time.

Not that I agree with that.

In the end, the Department has made a huge list of changes they claim needed to be made for being prepared for this kind of thing and are using this guy and the story with charging him as a scapegoat.

He will probably fight and win and criminal case and the public will be reminded of the SCOTUS ruling.

I think.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

There’s thousands and probably 10s of thousands of cops out there who are just like this guy, a coward, but if they are never put in a position, you’ll never know who they are. I’m not claiming to be a hero and that I would run in, but I also didn’t sign up to be a cop.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    THIS POOR fat old bastard, scot peterson, has a cush job standing around and acting tough to kids all day until WHAM!!!!

WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!! WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!! WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!!WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!!

automatic gunfire from inside the school....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

dammit.... where was a deranged gun man when we really needed one:

as for peterson's name being jinxed,.... how could layin' the pipe to this little babe be considered a "jinx"???? had to be good while it lasted.....

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ...as for peterson's name being jinxed,.... how could layin' the pipe to this little babe be considered a "jinx"???? had to be good while it lasted.....

Knew her in high school.

Tragic story for sure.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Knew her in high school.

Tragic story for sure.
    Damn,you really knew her? What was she like? Stuck up or a nice girl?