blame it on Top Gun.....

blame it on this velvet mafia mo fo:

just saw a report from some military brass saying the fuksticks up there flying around in those fancy schmancy fighter jets "want to protect themselves" from these superior alien aircraft they've apparently been seeing every damn day for the past two years.....

okay, let's assess this shit.... shoot em down, piss em off, possibly see our entire planet get blown to bits by a clearly superior race of something.....

the last fukkin' thing we need is maverick or ice having their egos write checks the rest of the planet is going to have to cash.... (or however that fukkin' stupid ass lt. metcalf saying went)....

we better pull this spiky haired kahksucker out of retirement to talk these amped up flyboys down beneath the hard deck:

so, DO NOT SHOOT DOWN THE FUKKIN ALIENS.....

to the contrary, send out a welcoming party, consisting of me, Diggity, JJ Gold, Paco and Wikked Insane....

Diggity can handle the alien obsession with our bungholes, and any salad tossin or insertions the aliens want to carry out.....

JJ is there for "mercy", as if it appears that the aliens have not come in piece, he can pull this routine and either garner sympathy from the aliens for being so pathetically short, or at least have them laughing their asses off.....

Paco and Wikked Insane will beat the shit out of em if they get out of hand,

and well, I plan to do some inter-galactica breeding with this fine alien bitch before she sheds her human form and morphs into what the fuk ever and bites my fukkin' head off:

I hope this fine "visitor" bitch has grown her hair out since she last came down to our little planet, and looks more like this version of herself: