SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Lawn mowing sunday afternoon video

JJ if you are hiring for your lawn care business. Here is my video resume

Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave SamsNCharge99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

sammy are those headphones?

sorry, we will pass on your application as OSHA would have a field day with us

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Classic video

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unreal. Guy live in a forest.

My kind of lot. #LiveOffTheLand

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    sammy are those headphones?

sorry, we will pass on your application as OSHA would have a field day with us
    Beats headphones. Popular like 2 years ago hahahahaha
    no air pods for me

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Thread would take off... but everyone here hates yard work.

Nice work Sammy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wtf??

Lol not a bad video

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You look like you’re dodging trees left and right lol. Also seemed very fast in start of video.

When you say upstate NY, are you near Buffalo/Niagara by chance? Decent chance I’ll be headed that way next week. If in the area, any recommendations for best places to grab something to eat

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

I think he is Albany area. If you do Buffalo, you should do Anchor Bar.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5032

Mowing in a sweatshirt, I'm surprised the grass is growing. Mowed today too and only wore shorts. Need to keep up the vacation tan.

What's the play tonight Sammy? I need to get back the $2k I gave the bookie before vacation.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Fake lawns like mine you only have to blow, never water never cut.. I'm loving it after 4 years.. Green and clean!!! When you fools gonna learn?

Synthetic but works... The rug will hold for 10 years as the warranty says with my deal. This is not my synthetic front yard lawn but it looks like this.. NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED YEAR AFTER YEAR.. Can play golf on it . No lie..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-19-19 at 06:03 PM.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    Mowing in a sweatshirt, I'm surprised the grass is growing. Mowed today too and only wore shorts. Need to keep up the vacation tan.

What's the play tonight Sammy? I need to get back the $2k I gave the bookie before vacation.
    yea it gets hot and sweaty and gross but avoids bugs and bees and ticks.

Im
    playing toronto raptors and under in sunday night baseball

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5032

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    yea it gets hot and sweaty and gross but avoids bugs and bees and ticks.

Im
    playing toronto raptors and under in sunday night baseball
    Cool, I'm on the Raptors too. An ex from up there told me ticks were bad. I used a ton of bug spray when hiking the upstate.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Jibbby house legit

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Sammy you should be on the lot passing out business cards.

jjgold

That’s not Jinny’s house

No way

No
    Proof

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fake lawns like mine you only have to blow, never water never cut.. I'm loving it after 4 years.. Green and clean!!! When you fools gonna learn?

Synthetic but works... The rug will hold for 10 years as the warranty says with my deal. This is not my synthetic front yard lawn but it looks like this.. NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED YEAR AFTER YEAR.. Can play golf on it . No lie..

You need to paint some football lines and it will look like an NFL field.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That’s not Jinny’s house

No way

No
    Proof
    What proof do you need? I'm not gonna give out my home address here in Santa Monica, California on this forum..

I tried that a few years ago with my rental properties and got doxxed in the MMA section. I almost left this forum for good after that. I posted my personal pictures and my rental properties.. HUGE MISTAKE!!! I then got threatened, some punk sent a letter to my tenant saying I was racist,.. There is proof in the history of SBR if someone wants to dig deep.. IT'S ALL RIGHT THERE..

I will say I live on 9th street in Santa Monica, California 90402.. NO LIE!! Not so sure how much longer I will live here.. SO CAL and open borders is pissing me off!! Got broken into last year and that was not fun.

IF you are a mod JJ check my IP address.. Just all you punk haters on SBR don't come to my door.. I'm packing.. Security is beefed up..

Open borders have me spooked. .

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sammy do yourself a favor and break that dead branch off. You almost got a concussion from it 3 or 4 times, its probably rotted, just walk over and give it a tug

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You need to paint some football lines and it will look like an NFL field.
    Don't hate on the artificial turf, no watering, no gardener needed.. Maintenance free..

Saves over the years.. We have water droughts out here in SO CAL, I'm a team player.. City was giving compensation for these type turf lawn conversions and I took advantage of that.. Got paid to change over.

Was paying a gardener $100 a month before this turf, DWP water bill was not cheap either with the watering daily.. Smart move for me as it's paying off.. Looks good today too. I'm pleased..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-19-19 at 07:26 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Don't hate on the artificial turf, no watering, no gardener needed.. Maintenance free..

Saves over the years.. We have water droughts out here in SO CAL, I'm a team player.. City was giving compensation for these type turf lawn conversions and I took advantage of that.. Got paid to change over.

Was paying a gardener $100 a month before this turf, DWP water bill was not cheap either with the watering daily.. Smart move for me as it's paying off.. Looks good today too. I'm pleased..
    What happens when birds shit on it? How do you clean it?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What happens when birds shit on it? How do you clean it?
    Birds like the real grass.. It's the dogs you gotta worry about when they piss on it and fade the color.. I built up a little front lawn wall and gate to keep the pissing dog walkers out..

That was a concern.. Birds no problem.. They don't fly in looking for worms and bugs on a fake lawn..

I'll tell you it's nice to lay out on in it summer time.. A good rain keeps it clean too.. It's like carpet.. Don't have to worry about ants or bugs crawling up your ass when you just decide to lay on it and take a nap..

It's pretty cool I kid you not.. I'm really liking my fake lawn.. I'm speaking the truth.. Cost me 10 grand to put it in though.. It's still paying itself off... 4 years and it hasn't faded a bit.. SOLID..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Birds like the real grass.. It's the dogs you gotta worry about when they piss on it and fade the color.. I built up a little front lawn wall and gate to keep the pissing dog walkers out..

That was a concern.. Birds no problem.. They don't fly in looking for worms and bugs on a fake lawn..

I'll tell you it's nice to lay out on in it summer time.. A good rain keeps it clean too.. It's like carpet.. Don't have to worry about ants or bugs crawling up your ass when you just decide to lay on it and take a nap..

It's pretty cool I kid you not.. I'm really liking my fake lawn.. I'm speaking the truth.. Cost me 10 grand to put it in though.. It's still paying itself off... 4 years and it hasn't faded a bit.. SOLID..
    Cool. I might consider it if I move to an area where is difficult to grow real grass.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    You look like you’re dodging trees left and right lol. Also seemed very fast in start of video.

When you say upstate NY, are you near Buffalo/Niagara by chance? Decent chance I’ll be headed that way next week. If in the area, any recommendations for best places to grab something to eat
    I was born in Niagara Falls, NY and almost my entire family lives there. The U.S. side of NF is kind of a dump but does have some exceptional food spots. If you like Italian Michael's is a small family joint and has always been my favorite. For wings you want to hit Duff's. Also would be remiss if I didn't mention my buddy's burger joint "Rock Burger". It is insane. He stuffs burgers with all kinds of creations and people drive from all over to go there.
    Last edited by topgame85; 05-19-19 at 07:53 PM.

jjgold

Fake grass is terrible
    Not Normal just like a hair piece

They talk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cool. I might consider it if I move to an area where is difficult to grow real grass.
    Vegas or Nevada a good spot for that I'd think if you move there and buy a house. Any desert place or land for that matter.. Fake laws work.. NO MAINTENANCE.. Illusion is real and works..

I'm telling you golf is a real option and perk on the artificial turf lawns, well the putting game for that matter anyways.

SamsNCharge99

Yea i have 2 dogs. They dig enough holes in the yard

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

What proof do you need? I'm not gonna give out my home address here in Santa Monica, California on this forum..

I tried that a few years ago with my rental properties and got doxxed in the MMA section. I almost left this forum for good after that. I posted my personal pictures and my rental properties.. HUGE MISTAKE!!! I then got threatened, some punk sent a letter to my tenant saying I was racist,.. There is proof in the history of SBR if someone wants to dig deep.. IT'S ALL RIGHT THERE..

I will say I live on 9th street in Santa Monica, California 90402.. NO LIE!! Not so sure how much longer I will live here.. SO CAL and open borders is pissing me off!! Got broken into last year and that was not fun.

IF you are a mod JJ check my IP address.. Just all you punk haters on SBR don't come to my door.. I'm packing.. Security is beefed up..

Open borders have me spooked. .
    lol

We already know where you live and what your real name is. Reginald Denny