Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Old Ho Pelosi lookin'.... well... uh.... pretty pathetic.....

Pelosi's news conference today was very revealing.....

nothing the stuttering whore said, which was pretty much unintelligible as usual, but in this way:

guess constantly getting her ass kicked by the trump administration is really, really taking it's toll.........

fukkin' skeletor old whore

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Be careful Donk......you might offend SBRs band of libtards. All of the sudden running around calling everyone cucks....when they are by definition

Auto Donk

projection.... libs love it; call you what they are, accuse you of doing what they do, etc.....

the only time they'd be right in regards to me would be to accuse me of being rob lowe-like at a democratic convention, doin' hot young liberal staffers two at a time and filming it.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

She is a robot for her Hate Trump party. Full of lies and deception.. Twists everything..

Her latest stunt calling Barr a liar and should resign is a joke. He never lied about anything.

The new Dem agenda is to attack our attorney general because they can't accept what was in the Mueller report clearing Trump. CNN and MSNBC won't let it go either, it's on 24/7 with the news reporting.. Mean while Fox is reporting the real news with the immigration crises at the border and the growing problems in Venezuela.

I'm convinced you can't find legit world news on the main stream liberal news anymore.. CNN is nothing more then a Trump hate agenda driven fake news source around the clock now. They will never let the Russian/Trump witch hunt thing go..

Auto Donk

you nailed it jibs...... nadler is just as bad as pelosi, as well......

these fukheads will never do a damn thing legislatively, too busy trying to find ways to fuk with trump.....

meanwhile, another 110,000 illegals will grab a foothold in america this month.....

shit's heading toward a full blown disaster

meanwhile, I'm having to deal with local cops wanting to make a goddam police report on why I'm having a front end loader fill a cavern that somehow developed in my yard last night.... told em I head something, but didn't think much of it at the time, as i was having sex with my wife to quell the pain of another astros loss......

they seemed satisfied with that explanation......