sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Jade helm...

What's your take? I'm not sure I have a clue as to what it's true intention is.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Kind of scary that there will probably only be one or two of you familiar with what I'm talking about

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

The JADE In Jade Helm 15 Is An AI SOFTWARE Program

The DOD’s GLOBAL INFORMATION GRID is going to be the primary framework for network-centric warfare.

JADE = Joint Assistant For Development and Execution: BBN Technologies, Raytheon in conjunction with DARPA

“JADE” is an AI quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use vast amounts of data being collected on the human domain to generate human terrain systems in geographic population centric locations to identify and eliminate targets, insurgents, rebels or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a Global Information Grid for Network Centric Warfare environments.

The JADE II battle field system is cognitive and intuitive. It can examine prior executed battle plans and and devise ‘new and better’ strategies to increase the ‘kill chain’. The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones throuh the OCCOM technology which is one of the next generation integrations to this system.
    In short, JADE HELM will not be battles directed by Generals and Military Commanders, but by a computer. It is a cognitive software program based on a Network Centric Warfare System at the HELM.

-It's the most plausible explanation i've come across yet. It also explains the NSA dragnet of all cellphone/internet traffic that snowden exposed. Likely the raw data needed to test the software. Watch the video:

Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave JoeyBagels 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

military drill that will start tomorrow till 9/15

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    The JADE In Jade Helm 15 Is An AI SOFTWARE Program

The DOD’s GLOBAL INFORMATION GRID is going to be the primary framework for network-centric warfare.

JADE = Joint Assistant For Development and Execution: BBN Technologies, Raytheon in conjunction with DARPA

“JADE” is an AI quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use vast amounts of data being collected on the human domain to generate human terrain systems in geographic population centric locations to identify and eliminate targets, insurgents, rebels or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a Global Information Grid for Network Centric Warfare environments.

The JADE II battle field system is cognitive and intuitive. It can examine prior executed battle plans and and devise ‘new and better’ strategies to increase the ‘kill chain’. The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones throuh the OCCOM technology which is one of the next generation integrations to this system.
    In short, JADE HELM will not be battles directed by Generals and Military Commanders, but by a computer. It is a cognitive software program based on a Network Centric Warfare System at the HELM.

-It's the most plausible explanation i've come across yet. It also explains the NSA dragnet of all cellphone/internet traffic that snowden exposed. Likely the raw data needed to test the software. Watch the video:

Skynet in the making?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like a real life Cerebro

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Heard many theories over last few months, and have personally concluded that this exercise has already been underway for a while. To think that AI will be used to predict where a crime may take place, or to assume that human behavior can be foreseen seems impossible, but who knows.

One of the aspects of this drill that I have a hard time with is that our very own military will be active on us soil, and there are two states that have been declared hostile. This is either a direct and in your face declaration of martial law, or a test in which will be used for a later attack on citizens. This is not something to be taken lightly, and I would be confident in assuming that these specially trained military personnel are under mind control. We will see soon enough.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Military personnel have families too. They're people like us...

entertaining to to see the loonies and nuts conspire over this

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

what i wanna know is why those certain 9 states and if it's just a military drill where is the transparency?

is this a military drill against us? wtf?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Covy View Post
    Military personnel have families too. They're people like us...

entertaining to to see the loonies and nuts conspire over this
    I agree with the idea, but the personnel being used for missions like these are usually hand picked. The computer will give orders and will not tolerate having an incomplete mission. People are certainly expendable when an order is given from a computer that doesn't have family.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    what i wanna know is why those certain 9 states and if it's just a military drill where is the transparency?

is this a military drill against us? wtf?
    Yes, I believe it is.

Those 9 states were chosen because they were supposedly similar to enemy terrain in another part of the world. At least that's my understanding which could be incorrect.

JoeyBagels

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Heard many theories over last few months, and have personally concluded that this exercise has already been underway for a while. To think that AI will be used to predict where a crime may take place, or to assume that human behavior can be foreseen seems impossible, but who knows.

One of the aspects of this drill that I have a hard time with is that our very own military will be active on us soil, and there are two states that have been declared hostile. This is either a direct and in your face declaration of martial law, or a test in which will be used for a later attack on citizens. This is not something to be taken lightly, and I would be confident in assuming that these specially trained military personnel are under mind control. We will see soon enough.

I think it's more likely AI "live" test of the command network. So they embed US forces within the cities to act as "hostile" cells within urban environments. The populace has no real idea about what is going on and continue to use their bandwith on cell/internet usage like normal. The network scans all the NSA collected metadata for that area coming off cell phones/web traffic and pinpoints the beheavior of these ground soldiers acting as hostile cells. The program then gives operations data to the commanding officers (ground/air/sea) and choice(s) on what to do... so drone strike, ground force assault, aircraft/auto snatch and grab whatever the powers that be want done.

Running the program in metropolitan/suburan areas is exceeding clever on their part since it mimics the kinds of urban environments they will be seeing in the future. What is scary is if some of this stuff is automated decision making though. So the network collects the metadata and then 10-20 seconds later a drone seeks and destroys what is "probably" a terrorist or enemy force based on the data collection (at least they hope).

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Good stuff joey, how long you been paying attention to this?

I've been looking for news on this for a while but I feel like it's been all over the place and probably inaccurate.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Heard a def expert on radio say that Jade Helm wanted controversy and conspiracy theories from general public as part of the game theory in working out civilian battlefield simulations?

JoeyBagels

Good stuff joey, how long you been paying attention to this?

I've been looking for news on this for a while but I feel like it's been all over the place and probably inaccurate.
    I made the mistake of looking for news that actually reflects what's happening in the world. I don't want to post anymore about this "conspiracy" stuff though and don't think I will.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I'm sure that they expected some controversy, not sure if they realized the amount of resistance they would get.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    I made the mistake of looking for news that actually reflects what's happening in the world. I don't want to post anymore about this "conspiracy" stuff though and don't think I will.
    you better watch your back. they're into you already. muahahahahaha!!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

several retired generals saying this military drill is to eventually implement martial law.

avoid posting your opinions, they'll be snooping very carefully.

might want to lay real low for the next several months, no joke.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

first and only time I ever heard of this (other than this thread) was from a lady I know that watches the news all the time and has serious anxiety issues... jade fkn helm...please

this will be a great bump a couple years from now

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Could also be something that helps us keep the pace with the Chinese and the Russians, if that were to ever go down. It's the new face of warfare it appears.

So why do we immediately think this is going to be used on ourselves again?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Well, not to be confused with being a conspiracy nut, but take the hurricane Katrina incident. Massive amounts of
    people congregated in one spot w/o food and water. Just recently with protests in Baltimore and St Louis. Mayhem.

Imagine a nat'l disaster. Solar flare or a foreign country computer hack knocking out electricity for months at a
    time. Asteroid strike. Complete monetary collapse (Greece an indicator). Or just plain ol' people sick of our govt.

What kind of mayhem would that cause? The military planning for that might be a good thing.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Jade Helm? Sounds like one of BruceyBoi's new friends.....i thought this was yet another thread was about:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-15-15 at 08:44 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Well, not to be confused with being a conspiracy nut, but take the hurricane Katrina incident. Massive amounts of
    people congregated in one spot w/o food and water. Just recently with protests in Baltimore and St Louis. Mayhem.

Imagine a nat'l disaster. Solar flare or a foreign country computer hack knocking out electricity for months at a
    time. Asteroid strike. Complete monetary collapse (Greece an indicator). Or just plain ol' people sick of our govt.

What kind of mayhem would that cause? The military planning for that might be a good thing.
    I'm not sure that's what artificial intelligence would be used for.

Donk I'm not so sure trannies have anything to do with jade helm.

Auto Donk

[QUOTE=

Donk I'm not so sure trannies have anything to do with jade helm.[/QUOTE]

that's what you think... all the aggressors in these fights below worked on jade helm........ making people crazy already:

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol unreal

Auto Donk

. To think that AI will be used to predict where a crime may take place, or to assume that human behavior can be foreseen seems impossible, but who knows.
    this really isn't all that difficult, this prediction of future crimes.... For example, so long as Florida's sodomy law remains on the books, I can safely, and accurately, predict that such crimes will be occurring frequently in Daytona Beach and New Smyrna, most every night next week as I vacation there for ten days..... Follow the DonkLand RoadShow, and you will find the crime, no AI necessary.....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

When I said a long time ago that JD15 would happen itchypickle implied that I was a nut, love people like him.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    first and only time I ever heard of this (other than this thread) was from a lady I know that watches the news all the time and has serious anxiety issues... jade fkn helm...please

this will be a great bump a couple years from now
    That lady is a lot smarter than you think.

You are not aware of the dangers that surround you. You're probably young and your views of the world will hopefully change. Most of the people are in the dark, so you are the majority.

Auto Donk

but is it so wrong to be blissly ignorant???

look at it this way, I've obviously been surrounded by all of these f'n dangers around me for decades, yet i have happily-go-luckily lived a life that most say is worthy of several novels.... have loved my life and all the shit i've done in it; things accomplished, things experienced, things relished and enjoyed that have indeed made life worth living....... and none of these hidden dangers have gotten me yet!

If I hadn't been so blissly ignorant, i would have been worrying what was around this corner or that, focusing on what might be happening or what my gov't might be up to, and generally worrying about who was doing this or that....... my life would have been consumed with this type of bullshit instead of the great, awesome times I actually experienced! Anxiety would have ruled my life instead of other "things" -- much more positive in nature -- ruling my life.....

well, none of all these surrounding hidden dangers ever "got me" -- tho i have been shot twice, and almost had my junk blown off by a dumbass roided up fuk with a 9mm pistol one night, and was hit by a jeep doing 35-40 mph on a st augustine fla beach and left presumed for dead by the people that hit me -- but I was actually aware, or quickly made aware of -- those dangers as they unfolded...... They really weren't dangers I was blissly ignorant of......

no danger that I was blissly unaware of has ever harmed me or tried to overtly kill me...... I'll stay in the dark, thank you very much......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-15-15 at 01:11 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Those who are thinking of backing off from saying what's on your mind are doing exactly what is wanted by APWD….(Army pschological warfare department as i call it) This is an eecursion to see if technology with little man power can be waged and won. Who the enemy and target is……..Well, obvious to me.

Russians are off the coast and monitoring (have good opinion about that, I'll need to keep low)

What to watch for? uptick in strange anomalies in human behavior, weather, animals, Low flying aircraft, Headaches, nausea, light headedness, period of all sound lost, loss of energy and or motivation, Irritable or aggressive behavior, power outages, uptick in amber alerts, brief periods of off air radio tv stations, jammed radio frequencies briefly, electronics briefly going haywire then returning to normal, newer vehicles 2007+ acting erratic etc. basically anything or more in the aforementioned small list that's above and beyond normal.

If you are an alternative news type person and talk to friends, family members about these topics, keep on keeping on. Chances are your already in the database and would be useless to stop now.

A-donk sounds like God has given you some serious chances to rewrite and repent. Goodluck with that lifestyle.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post

Russians are off the coast and monitoring (have good opinion about that, I'll need to keep low)

A-donk sounds like God has given you some serious chances to rewrite and repent. Goodluck with that lifestyle.
    Russian's having a helluva good time if monitoring me....

repent for what? I've lived long and hard as a person who abides by the ol golden rule of treating others as I want to be treated.... (excluding wussy waves, of course, but he's a different matter altogether)

I go out of my way to help people, and have never intentionally f'd over anyone to a significant degree, save a few minor transgressions that hardly register on the scale of needing to repent -- and I was raised a staunch Catholic..... I talk about a lot of pleasurable pursuits, and all of those have been non-repentant in nature...... the married women I was taggin' were doing it with permission, for example......

and while many a DonkLand weekend may have been jovially described as an "off the chain Sodom and Gomorrah," simply having a good time is not a sin...........

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Those who are thinking of backing off from saying what's on your mind are doing exactly what is wanted by APWD….(Army pschological warfare department as i call it) This is an eecursion to see if technology with little man power can be waged and won. Who the enemy and target is……..Well, obvious to me.

What to watch for? uptick in strange anomalies in human behavior, weather, animals, Low flying aircraft, Headaches, nausea, light headedness, period of all sound lost, loss of energy and or motivation, Irritable or aggressive behavior, power outages, uptick in amber alerts, brief periods of off air radio tv stations, jammed radio frequencies briefly, electronics briefly going haywire then returning to normal, newer vehicles 2007+ acting erratic etc. basically anything or more in the aforementioned small list that's above and beyond normal.

If you are an alternative news type person and talk to friends, family members about these topics, keep on keeping on. Chances are your already in the database and would be useless to stop now.

Been awaiting your arrival

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Auto donk has a writing style that many people could only dream of. His imagination is enormous, I would hope that some of it will be put to positive use somewhere down the road.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

I have never intentionally f'd over anyone to a significant degree
    Are you an attorney, just asking, no reason why.

Auto Donk

yah, i know, being an attorney and "fuk'n people over" usually go hand in hand......

four demand letters that went out the door today display that similar, effective, outcome-determinative writing style......

and should be being put into an appellate brief I am procrastinating over by f'n around on sbr........

123 Last